Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season 10:34 - Jan 29 with 8714 viewsBrixtonBlue

Loads of them. The ticket office has been inundated by membership requests from Yorkshire.

Def info from my source inside the club!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 10:48 - Jan 29 with 6717 viewsMaySixth

lol

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 10:49 - Jan 29 with 6712 viewsTractorCam

What is the outcome of this? Suspend anybody buying a membership for the rest of the season?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 10:50 - Jan 29 with 6706 viewsfooters

Good luck to them. We need all the cash we can get.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 10:52 - Jan 29 with 6685 viewsSitfcB

Let them have the whole ground.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 10:54 - Jan 29 with 6669 viewsGuthrum

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 10:49 - Jan 29 by TractorCam

What is the outcome of this? Suspend anybody buying a membership for the rest of the season?

Much simpler than that. Require at least one other ticket purchase prior to the Leeds match to be able to buy one for that fixture. They could even check that the previous ticket in question had actually been used at PR.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:05 - Jan 29 with 6619 viewsFixed_It

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 10:54 - Jan 29 by Guthrum

Much simpler than that. Require at least one other ticket purchase prior to the Leeds match to be able to buy one for that fixture. They could even check that the previous ticket in question had actually been used at PR.

Although some of them are mad enough to actually do that.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:15 - Jan 29 with 6576 viewsuefacup81

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 10:52 - Jan 29 by SitfcB

Let them have the whole ground.

1) Give them the whole ground.

2) £50m damage deposit, retainable in full should any damage be caused, no matter how insignificant.

3) Profit.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:17 - Jan 29 with 6562 viewsmo_itfc

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:15 - Jan 29 by uefacup81

2) £50m damage deposit, retainable in full should any damage be caused, no matter how insignificant.

3) Profit.

We will need the cash to get out of League One.

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:19 - Jan 29 with 6552 viewsfooters

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:15 - Jan 29 by uefacup81

3) Profit.

Can squeeze some more out of them with a chips, gravy and Carling deal for £20 a pop.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:24 - Jan 29 with 6513 viewsskyblue23

IF we survive that long and they happen to score and relegate us on that day with there fans sitting in the home end. If they were to celebrate that could generate quite a bit of trouble..

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:36 - Jan 29 with 6462 viewsartsbossbeard

Jeez, if we're already done & dusted I'll give it a swerve then.

Can't bear to watch them lot have a party in front of us whilst we're down in the dumps about things.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:42 - Jan 29 with 6424 viewschicoazul

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:36 - Jan 29 by artsbossbeard

Can't bear to watch them lot have a party in front of us whilst we're down in the dumps about things.

It'll be all over by Forest and confirmed at Preston. Def info.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:44 - Jan 29 with 6415 viewsartsbossbeard

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:42 - Jan 29 by chicoazul

It'll be all over by Forest and confirmed at Preston. Def info.

*creates log in on a Leeds forum offering 1x adult & 1x child season ticket to the highest bidder*

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:54 - Jan 29 with 6360 viewschicoazul

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:44 - Jan 29 by artsbossbeard

*creates log in on a Leeds forum offering 1x adult & 1x child season ticket to the highest bidder*

Ha, dont blame you. Can you imagine what it's going to be like? I was half thinking about going and taking my boy but then I thought, do I really want to rock up at PR to find 20k Leeds have taken it over on the day we go down?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:56 - Jan 29 with 6346 viewsBloomBlue

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:36 - Jan 29 by artsbossbeard

They are bound to smash up the stadium, although that may knock the moss off the roof
Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:59 - Jan 29 with 6317 viewsBiGDonnie

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:44 - Jan 29 by artsbossbeard

Superfan my ar$e!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 12:01 - Jan 29 with 6294 viewsartsbossbeard

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:59 - Jan 29 by BiGDonnie

Superfan my ar$e!

Because I'd really do that, of course.

I'll just not attend.

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 12:08 - Jan 29 with 6245 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

Good idea that. Might get a few quid back on the cost of the ST

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 12:10 - Jan 29 with 6233 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:54 - Jan 29 by chicoazul

Ha, dont blame you. Can you imagine what it's going to be like? I was half thinking about going and taking my boy but then I thought, do I really want to rock up at PR to find 20k Leeds have taken it over on the day we go down?

Bank holiday weekend

Leeds Party in suffolk

Can you remember when they trashed Bournemouth with promotion way back.
Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 12:37 - Jan 29 with 6098 viewsIllinoisblue

Maybe they’ll go on a Bournemouth style rampage through Town and cause thousands of pounds worth of improvements.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 12:41 - Jan 29 with 6071 viewsbritbiker

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 11:24 - Jan 29 by skyblue23

IF we survive that long and they happen to score and relegate us on that day with there fans sitting in the home end. If they were to celebrate that could generate quite a bit of trouble..

Or a leeds win that puts nodge out of auto promotion and us down. That would be somewhat arkward. I think I could take nodge getting promoted if it also keeps us up.
Leeds not getting promoted on the final day could be a bloodbath. Still remember that game at elland road on the last day many years ago.
Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 12:41 - Jan 29 with 6075 viewsReuser_is_God

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 12:37 - Jan 29 by Illinoisblue

Maybe they’ll go on a Bournemouth style rampage through Town and cause thousands of pounds worth of improvements.

It'll be interesting to see whether that game get the over policing it may well actually warrant compared to the Norwich game.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 12:49 - Jan 29 with 6004 viewsBueller

Be good to spice things up a little
Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 12:57 - Jan 29 with 5958 viewsitfc48

Will end up costing us a shed load as membership is currently £15 and that includes a free match ticket so they'll be getting a £25/£30 ticket for £15.
Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 12:58 - Jan 29 with 5928 viewsuefacup81

Leeds fans are trying to buy ITFC memberships for the last game of the season on 12:57 - Jan 29 by itfc48

Will end up costing us a shed load as membership is currently £15 and that includes a free match ticket so they'll be getting a £25/£30 ticket for £15.

It won't cost the club anything.

There's no cost involved in giving away a few extra tickets, and chances are they'll never get used anyway.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024