Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many 18:12 - Jan 30 with 1852 viewsfergalsharkey

Pairs of socks they own.

And don’t go running to count them, this is purely an excercise to see if people know within a few quid the true value of their foot coverings portfolio.

Yes I am drinking.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 18:13]

Poll: Cook out?

I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 18:13 - Jan 30 with 1839 viewswkj

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 18:14 - Jan 30 with 1826 viewsSpruceMoose

I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 18:13 - Jan 30 by wkj

9.5 would be more accurate.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 18:15 - Jan 30 with 1823 viewsfooters

Don't be daft. Christmas has just been and gone. If your free sock stockpile isn't full then I don't know what to say.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 18:15 - Jan 30 with 1818 viewswkj

I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 18:14 - Jan 30 by SpruceMoose

9.5 would be more accurate.

Sadly not, I double insulate and have dual blow outs

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 18:22 - Jan 30 with 1805 viewsMeadowlark

I have 28 black and 8 brown socks in my sock drawer. If it is completely dark and I cannot see the colour of the socks that I am picking, how many socks do I need to take from the drawer to be sure that I have at least one pair of socks that are the same colour?
I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 18:28 - Jan 30 with 1789 viewsgordon

I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 18:22 - Jan 30 by Meadowlark

I have 28 black and 8 brown socks in my sock drawer. If it is completely dark and I cannot see the colour of the socks that I am picking, how many socks do I need to take from the drawer to be sure that I have at least one pair of socks that are the same colour?

2. If it's completely dark then black and brown are the same colour.
I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 18:29 - Jan 30 with 1782 viewsSuperblue95

53 socks. 6 pairs

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 18:30 - Jan 30 with 1779 viewsWD19

Too many. I counted them fairly recently. Had north of 60 pairs....21 of which were still packed up/unused Christmas presents stretching back several years.
Login to get fewer ads

I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 19:20 - Jan 30 with 1732 viewsPecker

I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 18:30 - Jan 30 by WD19

Too many. I counted them fairly recently. Had north of 60 pairs....21 of which were still packed up/unused Christmas presents stretching back several years.

Just counted. Unbelievable Jeff, I have 74 pairs of socks. 41 of which are still in their packaging.
I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 19:42 - Jan 30 with 1708 viewsBloomBlue

I don't wear socks I'm a hip youngster.
I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 19:42 - Jan 30 with 1702 viewsSpruceMoose

I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 19:42 - Jan 30 by BloomBlue

I don't wear socks I'm a hip youngster.

All the cool kids are wearing socks and sandals nowadays.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 21:26 - Jan 30 with 1655 viewsGuthrum

No. Don't have pairs as such - they're all the same colur, so if one gets a hole I bin it and grab any two clean ones.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 21:42 - Jan 30 with 1634 viewsnorth_stand77

Forgive me Fergal, but how many pairs of galoshes do you own.....I'm genuinely interested 🤔
I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 22:06 - Jan 30 with 1603 viewsfergalsharkey

I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 18:22 - Jan 30 by Meadowlark

Poll: Cook out?

I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 22:08 - Jan 30 with 1600 viewsDarth_Koont

You fools.

We'll be getting Fergal's updates from your sock drawer next week.

Pronouns: He/Him

I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 22:09 - Jan 30 with 1598 viewsclive_baker

12 pairs I would wager, if you're talking about ones I could wear to work.

Probably 30+ more football socks.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I’d be genuinely interested IF anyone on this forum can accurate say how many on 00:49 - Jan 31 with 1521 viewsmo_itfc

I have been drinking.
I am not able to count the pair's of socks I own...

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024