Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Quaner only the 2nd German player to have played for us? (n/t) 15:38 - Feb 4 with 2142 viewsSmithy

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Is Quaner only the 2nd German player to have played for us? (n/t) on 15:45 - Feb 4 with 2107 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Who was the other? Volz?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Is Quaner only the 2nd German player to have played for us? (n/t) on 15:45 - Feb 4 with 2110 viewsSpruceMoose

Moritz Volz is the only other I can think of.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is Quaner only the 2nd German player to have played for us? (n/t) on 15:45 - Feb 4 with 2107 viewsjudespiveyg

Volz being the other?

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Gerry Baker? (n/t) on 15:48 - Feb 4 with 2088 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

German Wright? (n/t) on 15:48 - Feb 4 with 2088 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

German Wright? (n/t) on 19:20 - Feb 4 with 1948 viewsDubtractor

German Wright? (n/t) on 15:48 - Feb 4 by Bloots

Allan Hunter?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Is Quaner only the 2nd German player to have played for us? (n/t) on 19:25 - Feb 4 with 1933 viewsTrequartista

Laurie Sivell and Robin Turner

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

German Wright? (n/t) on 19:37 - Feb 4 with 1906 viewsGlasgowBlue

German Wright? (n/t) on 15:48 - Feb 4 by Bloots

Richard Reich

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Is Quaner only the 2nd German player to have played for us? (n/t) on 19:39 - Feb 4 with 1901 viewsjas0999

Is he ‘playing’?
Is Quaner only the 2nd German player to have played for us? (n/t) on 19:49 - Feb 4 with 1879 viewsTrumptonBlue

Bayern Talbot.
Is Quaner only the 2nd German player to have played for us? (n/t) on 19:58 - Feb 4 with 1857 viewsWD19

Cabbage Skuse
Is Quaner only the 2nd German player to have played for us? (n/t) on 20:11 - Feb 4 with 1834 viewsbontcho

Chris Bratwurtz-illiams

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Is Quaner only the 2nd German player to have played for us? (n/t) on 20:37 - Feb 4 with 1798 viewsAlexGreen

We signed Danny Sonner from Preussen Köln, if that counts!

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Is Quaner only the 2nd German player to have played for us? (n/t) on 09:07 - Feb 5 with 1589 viewsSnedders

German Hreidarsson
Is Quaner only the 2nd German player to have played for us? (n/t) on 09:30 - Feb 5 with 1559 viewsSamWhiteUK

Is Quaner only the 2nd German player to have played for us? (n/t) on 19:49 - Feb 4 by TrumptonBlue

Bayern Talbot.

Oh not this game again....
Is Quaner only the 2nd German player to have played for us? (n/t) on 09:36 - Feb 5 with 1551 viewschicoazul

Is Quaner only the 2nd German player to have played for us? (n/t) on 19:25 - Feb 4 by Trequartista

Laurie Sivell and Robin Turner

This is a great joke that sadly will go over many heads.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024