Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week 16:45 - Feb 9 with 3529 viewsSomethingBlue

Their piece is up now: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/feb/09/paul-lambert-ipswich-town-norwi

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 16:59 - Feb 9 with 3425 viewsjeera

A positive little read, thanks.

Interesting to read he has learned not to over-tinker in desperation looking for a result, which is something Hurst may come to realise was a mistake in his short time here.

I have recently learned to not look at articles labelled 100 vulvas or similar.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 17:02 - Feb 9 with 3408 viewsHerbivore

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 16:59 - Feb 9 by jeera

Interesting to read he has learned not to over-tinker in desperation looking for a result, which is something Hurst may come to realise was a mistake in his short time here.

I mean he says that but he's massively overhauled the starting XI in recent weeks, much like Hurst.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 17:03 - Feb 9 with 3398 viewsKieran_Knows

Very good piece that, cheers for sharing.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 17:07 - Feb 9 with 3378 viewsSteve_M

"After 50 minutes in his company you understand why: anyone ignorant of the context would leave persuaded that Ipswich, not Norwich, had the wind in their sails going into the derby."

Yes, he's effusive isn't he? He was exactly the same at the Supporters Club thing last week which gives great hope for the future assuming he is still here next August. He clearly loves football as much, of not more, than most fans.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 17:12 - Feb 9 with 3321 viewshorsehollerer

Nicely done. Well framed and well written.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 17:33 - Feb 9 with 3212 viewsTrequartista

No mention of the most important thing - the dreadful results? Reads like a exercise in hypnotism.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 17:36 - Feb 9 with 3184 viewsSomethingBlue

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 17:33 - Feb 9 by Trequartista

No mention of the most important thing - the dreadful results? Reads like a exercise in hypnotism.

Think the journalist mentioned that the football itself had not offered much hope of an escape, didn't he?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 17:39 - Feb 9 with 3144 viewsBlueBadger

I wish his results were as good as her interviews and pressers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 17:46 - Feb 9 with 3104 viewsChampionship

Me too. Car crash stuff, couldn't look away.
The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 18:11 - Feb 9 with 3006 viewsTractorCam

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 17:39 - Feb 9 by BlueBadger

I wish his results were as good as her interviews and pressers.

So does he i'd imagine.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 18:11 - Feb 9 with 3010 viewsTractorWood

Good article. The biggest shock is to read a Guardian article without it mentioning Trump or Brexit.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 18:12]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 18:14 - Feb 9 with 2990 viewsITFC_Forever

Good peice....

Far too nuanced for anyone on here to have written it....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 18:24 - Feb 9 with 2935 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well that's an image that will take me a long time to get out of my mind. The 100 vulvas, not the picture of Lambert.

WTF was the one on the top row, 8 in all about?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 18:38 - Feb 9 with 2862 viewsBlueBadger

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 18:11 - Feb 9 by TractorWood

Good article. The biggest shock is to read a Guardian article without it mentioning Trump or Brexit.

Although, the theme of a wholly avoidable disaster wrought by an incompetent administration trying to appeal to the idiot fringe is still pretty constant...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 18:49 - Feb 9 with 2812 viewsTractorWood

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 18:38 - Feb 9 by BlueBadger

Although, the theme of a wholly avoidable disaster wrought by an incompetent administration trying to appeal to the idiot fringe is still pretty constant...

I don't disagree. However, The Guardian's specific brand of hysteria is tedious, borderline cliché for me. That said there isn't a huge amount of well written choice for the Ocado shopper of 2019.

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 18:51 - Feb 9 with 2798 viewsTrequartista

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 18:11 - Feb 9 by TractorWood

It's the Observer.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 18:55 - Feb 9 with 2772 viewsTractorWood

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 18:51 - Feb 9 by Trequartista

It's the Observer.

Sorry I'm about to crack into the beginners guide to worm composting on the Guardian website.

The Guardian interviewed Lambert this week on 19:26 - Feb 9 with 2668 viewsbrogansnose

Good piece that. Result wise I would have liked it to have been better but, my God, the man is inspiring. Personally, I feel he's the man to re-build us on and off the pitch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024