Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pro brexit protesters 19:09 - Feb 17 with 6185 viewsDubtractor

A great bunch of lads....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47270935?fbclid=IwAR3XVGrKEbKjWMNhX

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Pro brexit protesters on 22:54 - Feb 17 with 3252 viewsLord_Lucan

Pro brexit protesters on 22:46 - Feb 17 by Herbivore

A quick fact check says that Labour weren't offering an in/out referendum at any time.

I'll hve a check in the morning as I'm pretty sure it was promised in 2005

Meanwhile

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3640949.stm

https://www.channel4.com/news/articles/politics/domestic_politics/factcheck+did+

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Pro brexit protesters on 23:02 - Feb 17 with 3227 viewssyntaxerror

Pro brexit protesters on 21:49 - Feb 17 by Swansea_Blue

True, but irrelevant. It's not the Labour party who's dividing the coutry, running us into the ground and now steering HMS Brexit over the rapids. They could do a better job of opposing it, but let's never forget this is all the doing of the Tories.

Also how the gilets jaunes are being hijacked by the far right now - both in France, and here
Pro brexit protesters on 23:02 - Feb 17 with 3218 viewsGlasgowBlue

Pro brexit protesters on 22:43 - Feb 17 by Lord_Lucan

Definitely. Tony Blair is a snake oil salesman

They promised a referendum on the Lisbon treaty and then renamed on it. Brown didn’t attend the signing ceremony with the other 27 leaders and instead sneaked through the back door and signed it privately hoping that no one would notice.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Pro brexit protesters on 23:03 - Feb 17 with 3220 viewsHerbivore

Pro brexit protesters on 22:54 - Feb 17 by Lord_Lucan

I'll hve a check in the morning as I'm pretty sure it was promised in 2005

Meanwhile

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3640949.stm

https://www.channel4.com/news/articles/politics/domestic_politics/factcheck+did+

That's a referendum on the constitution, not on membership.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Pro brexit protesters on 01:40 - Feb 18 with 3173 viewsHARRY10

Pro brexit protesters on 22:47 - Feb 17 by GlasgowBlue

It can hardly be simply a Tory issue when over a third of Labour voters voted to leave. If you rake London out if the equation that percentage increases significantly.

Yiyrvlast sentence is completely correct though.

I understand things are going to get lively tomorrow as several moderate Labour MP’s are splitting to form a new party and will campaign for a second referendum.

It was a 'Tory thing' as the referendum was promised by Cameron to retain the ukip faction' within the Tory party so as to win the election.

Non Tories voted simply because the vote was put in front of them - not because they had demanded it. Many voted on the basis of ignorance and misinformation - and the delusion that an advisory vote was binding. It wasn't and never could be. And your post is a clear example of that misinformation.

ps any update of that topless pose of Rachel Johnson that you claimed was true?
Pro brexit protesters on 08:17 - Feb 18 with 3103 viewsGlasgowBlue

Pro brexit protesters on 01:40 - Feb 18 by HARRY10

It was a 'Tory thing' as the referendum was promised by Cameron to retain the ukip faction' within the Tory party so as to win the election.

Non Tories voted simply because the vote was put in front of them - not because they had demanded it. Many voted on the basis of ignorance and misinformation - and the delusion that an advisory vote was binding. It wasn't and never could be. And your post is a clear example of that misinformation.

ps any update of that topless pose of Rachel Johnson that you claimed was true?

What part of my saying Herbie was correct when he said “The referendum was down to internal Tory politics and Cameron wanting to win back Tory voters from UKIP” did yiu fail to understand?

Regardless, it’s silly to dismiss over a third of Labour voters who voted to leave. And as I pointed out, if you take a London out of the equation that margin closes considerably.

The Labour Party will split today. One if the reasons being they are lead by a Brexiteer. Owen Jones appears to be having a meltdown over the split.

Re Rachel Johnson going topless. You seem to be taken it rather seriously. It looked like she got her boobs out, turns out she didn’t. I wouldn’t lose sleep over it mate.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 8:32]

Iron Lion Zion

Pro brexit protesters on 09:53 - Feb 18 with 3068 viewsHARRY10

Pro brexit protesters on 08:17 - Feb 18 by GlasgowBlue

What part of my saying Herbie was correct when he said “The referendum was down to internal Tory politics and Cameron wanting to win back Tory voters from UKIP” did yiu fail to understand?

Regardless, it’s silly to dismiss over a third of Labour voters who voted to leave. And as I pointed out, if you take a London out of the equation that margin closes considerably.

The Labour Party will split today. One if the reasons being they are lead by a Brexiteer. Owen Jones appears to be having a meltdown over the split.

Re Rachel Johnson going topless. You seem to be taken it rather seriously. It looked like she got her boobs out, turns out she didn’t. I wouldn’t lose sleep over it mate.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 8:32]

Yes, silly old me taking something you said as 'serious'.

And I'm certainly not losing sleep over you getting something wrong ....again - I would be the world's worst insomniac if that was ever the case.

Meanwhile lets see how deep this supposed Labour Party split is first, not good to jump to conclusions too early, as you recently found out.
Pro brexit protesters on 11:53 - Feb 18 with 3044 viewsDubtractor

I'm intrigued to understand why jonnosdreadlocks has downvoted a simple observation of facts?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Login to get fewer ads

Pro brexit protesters on 17:50 - Feb 18 with 3004 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Pro brexit protesters on 11:53 - Feb 18 by Dubtractor

I'm intrigued to understand why jonnosdreadlocks has downvoted a simple observation of facts?

BBC are peddlers of fake and bias news like you. I don't like your avatar either its kind of creepy...

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Pro brexit protesters on 19:04 - Feb 18 with 2979 viewsm14_blue

Pro brexit protesters on 17:50 - Feb 18 by Jonnosdreadlocks

BBC are peddlers of fake and bias news like you. I don't like your avatar either its kind of creepy...

Which part of the story do you suspect are fake?

Should be easy enough for us to fact check for you.
Pro brexit protesters on 19:06 - Feb 18 with 2971 viewsGlasgowBlue

I quite like Dubster's avatar. Reminds me of my first wife.

Iron Lion Zion

Pro brexit protesters on 19:08 - Feb 18 with 2964 viewsGlasgowBlue

A buch of c*nts.

Iron Lion Zion

Pro brexit protesters on 19:46 - Feb 18 with 2922 viewsDubtractor

I love my avatar, skeletor/he-man hybrid ftw.

Pro brexit protesters on 20:47 - Feb 18 with 2881 viewsSwansea_Blue

Pro brexit protesters on 19:06 - Feb 18 by GlasgowBlue

I used to work with a true yorkshireman who once showed a hint of emotion when his fridge freezer bit the dust. His line was 'Great fridge that; lasted longer than the wife'.

(You probably had to be there )

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Pro brexit protesters on 20:49 - Feb 18 with 2872 viewsGlasgowBlue

Pro brexit protesters on 20:47 - Feb 18 by Swansea_Blue

I used to work with a true yorkshireman who once showed a hint of emotion when his fridge freezer bit the dust. His line was 'Great fridge that; lasted longer than the wife'.

(You probably had to be there )

In fairness the 1989/90 football season lasted longer than my first wife.

Iron Lion Zion

Pro brexit protesters on 20:53 - Feb 18 with 2870 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Pro brexit protesters on 19:06 - Feb 18 by GlasgowBlue

Your first wife and my first wife must be identical twins then chap.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Pro brexit protesters on 20:54 - Feb 18 with 2869 viewsSwansea_Blue

Pro brexit protesters on 20:49 - Feb 18 by GlasgowBlue

In fairness the 1989/90 football season lasted longer than my first wife.

They get punctures easily these days don't they?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Pro brexit protesters on 20:59 - Feb 18 with 2859 viewsSpruceMoose

Pro brexit protesters on 11:53 - Feb 18 by Dubtractor

Probably due to the medical tragedy of having a lengthy skidmark where everyone else has a brain.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Pro brexit protesters on 22:27 - Feb 18 with 2828 viewssyntaxerror

Of course, who needs the BBC when you have Infowars and Breitbart.
Pro brexit protesters on 12:50 - Feb 19 with 2748 viewsGlasgowBlue

Pro brexit protesters on 22:27 - Feb 18 by syntaxerror

Of course, who needs the BBC when you have Infowars and Breitbart.

You left out Skwawkbox, The Canary and Norovirus Media.

Iron Lion Zion

Pro brexit protesters on 13:22 - Feb 19 with 2724 viewscrunchie1978

As are the Chinese
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024