Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls 23:51 - Feb 27 with 11097 viewsSitfcB

Ha
Ha
Ha

F’king brilliant
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 23:52]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 15:41 - Feb 28 with 2223 viewsitfcjoe

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 15:39 - Feb 28 by Bluefish

So me saying it isn't a big deal and agreeing with Lambert is being a prat. You having a flounce about it and starting conspiracies is not being a prat?

Got it

This is where you let yourself down, I'm clearly pretty level headed on the matter but you can't help yourself when in this ridiculous mood of polarised debate.

I'll leave you to it, safe in the knowledge that I'm right.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 15:44 - Feb 28 with 2202 viewswitchdoctor

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 15:41 - Feb 28 by itfcjoe

This is where you let yourself down, I'm clearly pretty level headed on the matter but you can't help yourself when in this ridiculous mood of polarised debate.

best plan mate...👍
Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 16:34 - Feb 28 with 2165 viewsBluefish

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 15:41 - Feb 28 by itfcjoe

Has benters hacked your account?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 16:36 - Feb 28 with 2163 viewsartsbossbeard

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 16:34 - Feb 28 by Bluefish

Too many words not enough balls.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 17:00 - Feb 28 with 2139 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Glad you find it funny lets see if you're still laughing at 4:45 Saturday idiot

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 17:04 - Feb 28 with 2131 viewsSpruceMoose

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 17:00 - Feb 28 by Northstander_Blue

Glad you find it funny lets see if you're still laughing at 4:45 Saturday idiot

Well whatever happens we will still be laughing at you

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 17:10 - Feb 28 with 2120 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 17:04 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

Well whatever happens we will still be laughing at you

Really

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 17:12 - Feb 28 with 2116 viewsHarryWright

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 15:22 - Feb 28 by Bluefish

Are you trolling because I had you down as being better than the rest of them

Is it not reasonable to suggest Mccarthy shouldn't have announced it but the reaction is heightened due to the fact it is him? Whatever way you look at it, he's not in the position to announce but I don't think it was deliberate.

I do find it odd how some of you lot see Mccarthy as some kind of god that can do no wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 17:15 - Feb 28 with 2101 viewsSpruceMoose

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 17:10 - Feb 28 by Northstander_Blue

Really

Really. We haven't stopped laughing since your superfan Norwich ticket fiasco, so I doubt we'll have stopped by Saturday evening.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 17:15 - Feb 28 with 2100 viewsfooters

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 17:12 - Feb 28 by HarryWright

Is it not reasonable to suggest Mccarthy shouldn't have announced it but the reaction is heightened due to the fact it is him? Whatever way you look at it, he's not in the position to announce but I don't think it was deliberate.

I do find it odd how some of you lot see Mccarthy as some kind of god that can do no wrong.

No one thinks he's a god, but the idea that he 'leaked' a story out of spite is a bit silly.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 17:16 - Feb 28 with 2096 viewsfooters

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 17:15 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

Really. We haven't stopped laughing since your superfan Norwich ticket fiasco, so I doubt we'll have stopped by Saturday evening.

We also have to stop women and children attending games.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 17:55 - Feb 28 with 2058 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 17:15 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

Just like sitters you need to move on

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 18:00 - Feb 28 with 2055 viewsSpruceMoose

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 17:55 - Feb 28 by Northstander_Blue

Just like sitters you need to move on

I will if you promise to never obsessively post about Amy Downes again. Deal?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 18:31 - Feb 28 with 2044 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 13:36 - Feb 28 by itfcjoe

Club were clearly trying to keep Reading guessing ahead of the weekend - look at the vague statement released.

Sure nothing malicious from Mick, but it has done us no favours and would have annoyed him when he was in charge - rightly so

Indeed, very evidently was the case and anyway I was told that was the thinking when I mentioned Mick's comment last night. And Mick would have been irked, as I imagine Paul privately was last night even if he's not made an issue of it.
Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 18:32 - Feb 28 with 2041 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 13:34 - Feb 28 by SitfcB

Erm, I was there!
Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 18:55 - Feb 28 with 2004 viewsportmanking

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 18:31 - Feb 28 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, very evidently was the case and anyway I was told that was the thinking when I mentioned Mick's comment last night. And Mick would have been irked, as I imagine Paul privately was last night even if he's not made an issue of it.

Nail on the head again, Phil.

Just because he's not publicly voicing his displeasure at Mick's big reveal doesn't mean that Lambert is okay with it. Makes me laugh how people see things so black and white in life.
Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 19:20 - Feb 28 with 1993 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 18:00 - Feb 28 by SpruceMoose

I will if you promise to never obsessively post about Amy Downes again. Deal?

Deal

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 19:23 - Feb 28 with 1988 viewsSpruceMoose

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 19:20 - Feb 28 by Northstander_Blue

Deal

Excellent. I'm bookmarking this though, to keep you honest!

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 20:00 - Feb 28 with 1955 viewsTrequartista

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 13:34 - Feb 28 by SitfcB

They are besties in the past-it managers club, they're not going to publicly attack each other.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 21:54 - Feb 28 with 1913 viewsSitfcB

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 18:32 - Feb 28 by PhilTWTD

Erm, I was there!

Alright keep your hair on!

Was merely for reference for those who weren’t.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 06:25 - Mar 1 with 1824 viewsBenters2

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 16:34 - Feb 28 by Bluefish

Do one HC
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024