Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls 23:51 - Feb 27 with 11098 viewsSitfcB

Ha
Ha
Ha

F’king brilliant
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 23:52]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hear hear on 09:02 - Feb 28 with 3057 viewsunstableblue

Hear hear on 08:44 - Feb 28 by Herbivore

So desperate.

You can’t handle the truth, grumpy

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 09:03 - Feb 28 with 3053 viewsbraveblue

What a dumb comment
Hear hear on 09:07 - Feb 28 with 3047 viewsHerbivore

Hear hear on 09:02 - Feb 28 by unstableblue

You can’t handle the truth, grumpy

If I see the truth I'm fine with it. That wasn't truth. You need to stop crying over spilt Mick, mate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 09:08 - Feb 28 with 3046 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Seems as if you have a few on strings here as well. He was quite clearly going to miss this weekend, why the hell do people care who told us that.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 09:52 - Feb 28 with 3002 viewsBluefish

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 07:46 - Feb 28 by Reuser_is_God

Sitters, ABB & Truce all vvanking themselves silly about it I reckon.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2019 8:23]

No sure any of us gave a fook. We seem to have managed to have moved on and it is the others that have the weird obsession over him.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 09:58 - Feb 28 with 3000 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 00:17 - Feb 28 by SitfcB

Lambert would’ve told us tomorrow anyway.

When he did his injury I said at the time looks a bad one and will be out for 4-6 weeks, it’s hardly a secret.

Just because it’s Mick people getting their knickers in a twist, if it was Martin O’Neil nothing would be said.

Town were clearly trying to keep his involvement on Saturday in question publicly to give Reading something to think about so I would imagine PL won't be particularly pleased whether he makes an issue of it at the presser or not.
Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 10:02 - Feb 28 with 2981 viewsBluefish

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 09:58 - Feb 28 by PhilTWTD

Town were clearly trying to keep his involvement on Saturday in question publicly to give Reading something to think about so I would imagine PL won't be particularly pleased whether he makes an issue of it at the presser or not.

Stop trolling the numbskulls no one is stupid enough to fall for that

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 11:20 - Feb 28 with 2923 viewsfloridaboy

Agree Phil. As far as I am concerned MM has shown a complete lack of respect for PL and the club where he earned a good living.

Not something you get other international managers speaking to the press about ie Gareth Southgate.

Mind you MM probably doesn't give a monkeys about the club and the predictment it currently is in.
Login to get fewer ads

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 11:26 - Feb 28 with 2911 viewsartsbossbeard

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 11:20 - Feb 28 by floridaboy

Agree Phil. As far as I am concerned MM has shown a complete lack of respect for PL and the club where he earned a good living.

Not something you get other international managers speaking to the press about ie Gareth Southgate.

Mind you MM probably doesn't give a monkeys about the club and the predictment it currently is in.

If I was Mick, I'd be laughing my cock off at the current predicament. Why would he give a monkeys?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 11:33 - Feb 28 with 2891 viewsPJH

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 11:26 - Feb 28 by artsbossbeard

If I was Mick, I'd be laughing my cock off at the current predicament. Why would he give a monkeys?

I think MM would give a monkeys.
I don't think that MM will be laughing at the club although I think that he would be 100% justified at having a chuckle at the idiots that treated him the way that they did.
I think MM will still have strong feelings for the club and a lot of people within it so I do not think for a moment that he is pleased with the current situation.
Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 11:35 - Feb 28 with 2873 viewsBenters2

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 11:26 - Feb 28 by artsbossbeard

Because he is a twisted nosed northerner?
Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 11:36 - Feb 28 with 2866 viewsBenters2

I make you right.
Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 11:40 - Feb 28 with 2862 viewsartsbossbeard

Reading match day scout back at Berkshire HQ.

"Yeah, Keane went down holding the back of his leg and had to be helped off the pitch, so he's out for this weekend."

Today's Reading Manager: "But, there's no official word from Town yet".

<PAUSE>

Both: HAHAHAHAHA!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 11:45 - Feb 28 with 2850 viewsPJH

That makes sense Phil although having seen Keane pull up and then leave the field at Wigan I thought the chances of him being available for us anytime in the near future looked very slim.
I agree that it would have been better if the confirmation of his non availability had come from within the club first but equally if the announcement had come from anyone outside the club other than MM there would not have been the fuss made that is currently being made.
Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 11:50 - Feb 28 with 2840 viewsMrTown

MM did a great job at Town, his time was up, it was blatantly obvious. Only a numbskull would think otherwise

Not sure why you took a lazy jab at some fans.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 12:03 - Feb 28 with 2815 viewsBrixtonBlue

Reading the full quote from Mick I don't think there was anything malicious in it.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 13:23 - Feb 28 with 2752 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 13:26 - Feb 28 with 2745 viewsJ4ck22

What a fuss over absolutely nothing.
Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 13:26 - Feb 28 with 2743 viewsBryanPlug

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 11:20 - Feb 28 by floridaboy

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 13:34 - Feb 28 with 2732 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 13:35 - Feb 28 with 2718 viewsartsbossbeard

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 13:34 - Feb 28 by SitfcB

*sips tea, gets comfy*

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 13:36 - Feb 28 with 2716 viewsitfcjoe

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 13:35 - Feb 28 by artsbossbeard

*sips tea, gets comfy*

Club were clearly trying to keep Reading guessing ahead of the weekend - look at the vague statement released.

Sure nothing malicious from Mick, but it has done us no favours and would have annoyed him when he was in charge - rightly so

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 15:22 - Feb 28 with 2651 viewsBluefish

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 13:36 - Feb 28 by itfcjoe

Club were clearly trying to keep Reading guessing ahead of the weekend - look at the vague statement released.

Sure nothing malicious from Mick, but it has done us no favours and would have annoyed him when he was in charge - rightly so

Are you trolling because I had you down as being better than the rest of them

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 15:34 - Feb 28 with 2630 viewsitfcjoe

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 15:22 - Feb 28 by Bluefish

Are you trolling because I had you down as being better than the rest of them

No, just not being a prat like yourself on this matter....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 15:39 - Feb 28 with 2613 viewsBluefish

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 15:34 - Feb 28 by itfcjoe

No, just not being a prat like yourself on this matter....

So me saying it isn't a big deal and agreeing with Lambert is being a prat. You having a flounce about it and starting conspiracies is not being a prat?

Got it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024