Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT 23:14 - Mar 11 with 5752 viewswarkthisway

What absolute rubbish - and then going on to name all the losers and half baked “promising “youngsters none of whome have achieved anything but help us get relegated in near record time - and Sears will be back by Christmas - Christ can’t wait! 😂–and how depressing to hear we have got to put up with fist pumps in league 1 - sorry EADT we aren’t all that naive .

bentnkuqi

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 23:16 - Mar 11 with 5396 viewsHerbivore

Shouldn't you be busy enjoying being top of the league? Mook.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 23:19 - Mar 11 with 5370 viewswarkthisway

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 23:16 - Mar 11 by Herbivore

Shouldn't you be busy enjoying being top of the league? Mook.

Are you standing on your head?

bentnkuqi

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 23:20 - Mar 11 with 5363 viewsHerbivore

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 23:19 - Mar 11 by warkthisway

Are you standing on your head?

Come on, pal. The game is up and has been for quite some time.

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 23:21 - Mar 11 with 5365 viewsfooters

If you are as unrelentingly negative in real life as you are on here then my thoughts are with your family and friends at this time.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2019 23:21]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 23:33 - Mar 11 with 5333 viewswarkthisway

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 23:20 - Mar 11 by Herbivore

Come on, pal. The game is up and has been for quite some time.

I think you will find most of my posts have been proved well founded- wish they hadnt been - but I will still spend my hard earned money to support my team - I just object to be treated like the doors that a small clique are on here.

bentnkuqi

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 23:35 - Mar 11 with 5319 viewsHerbivore

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 23:33 - Mar 11 by warkthisway

I think you will find most of my posts have been proved well founded- wish they hadnt been - but I will still spend my hard earned money to support my team - I just object to be treated like the doors that a small clique are on here.

Sure babe x

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 23:37 - Mar 11 with 5306 viewsreusersfreekicks

Er what. "Treated like the doors." Varnished? Lacquered?
“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 23:49 - Mar 11 with 5270 viewsnorth_stand77

......And your team is?
Login to get fewer ads

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 00:03 - Mar 12 with 5236 viewsRyorry

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 23:37 - Mar 11 by reusersfreekicks

[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 0:06]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 01:35 - Mar 12 with 5146 viewsBasingstokeBlue

“whome”?

Says it all, really. Not just clueless but illiterate, too.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 02:30 - Mar 12 with 5124 viewsIllinoisblue

You’re on the cusp of a genuinely remarkable promotion and yet here you are; pretending to be a Town fan and scouring the EADT for snippets of Ipswich information.

You should seek professional help.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 02:32 - Mar 12 with 5103 viewsjeera

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 01:35 - Mar 12 by BasingstokeBlue

“whome”?

It's Norfolk for whom.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 02:45 - Mar 12 with 5104 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

The author makes one or two valid points. Say the wrong thing around here about the team situation and you get labeled either a pessimist or Norwich enthusiast.

Look, it's crap out there at the moment. Lot of fans here seen much better times and arguably one of the worst seasons many will recall, for that there can be little dispute. But then you got the youth set-up (kids coming through to the future first team) and a manager some distance improved from the garbage before it.

I don't think heaping misery upon misery is the answer here. Can understand the (original poster) frustrations but you got to realize how some are going to react with items of this nature.
“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 03:09 - Mar 12 with 5079 viewsjeera

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 02:45 - Mar 12 by Minneapolis_ITFC

The author makes one or two valid points. Say the wrong thing around here about the team situation and you get labeled either a pessimist or Norwich enthusiast.

Look, it's crap out there at the moment. Lot of fans here seen much better times and arguably one of the worst seasons many will recall, for that there can be little dispute. But then you got the youth set-up (kids coming through to the future first team) and a manager some distance improved from the garbage before it.

I don't think heaping misery upon misery is the answer here. Can understand the (original poster) frustrations but you got to realize how some are going to react with items of this nature.

He hasn't made any points.

We know things aren't good so pointing that out repeatedly is of what use, apart than to look for reactions?

A quick nose through his posting history will tell you why posters accuse him of being a budgie, not this one OP.

It's an ongoing negative theme.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 04:04 - Mar 12 with 5052 viewsMrTown

I actually believe a true Ipswich Town fan is actually feeling a weird sense of togetherness at the club and almost an air of excitement about what the future could hold, and the promising youngsters are massive part of that.

People like you, who are really miserable pessimists shouldn't be allowed to post on this forum (stick to the Pink'Un). Lots get excited about what the future may hold, and when the good times come back to Town and we start feeling some sort of success, I hope you're nowhere in sight!

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 04:12 - Mar 12 with 5050 viewsmadmouse1959

The only thing to say really is that i hope this club has a massive player clear out . Let us build a new team and a fresh beginning. It just has to happen and the sooner the better.

shampoo dave

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 05:55 - Mar 12 with 4979 viewsballycastle

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 23:37 - Mar 11 by reusersfreekicks

Unhinged.
“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 06:51 - Mar 12 with 4880 viewsArnieM

warkthisway >> TW@

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 08:24 - Mar 12 with 4662 viewsartsbossbeard

Someone's tired.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 09:42 - Mar 12 with 4489 viewsSwansea_Blue

I used the exact same phrase at the weekend, so they can't possibly be wrong

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 09:44 - Mar 12 with 4478 viewsfactual_blue

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 01:35 - Mar 12 by BasingstokeBlue

“whome”?

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/whome#English

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 09:46 - Mar 12 with 4462 viewsRyorry

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 09:44 - Mar 12 by factual_blue

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/whome#English

Well, consistent anyway - obsolete spelling from an obsolete poster.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 09:56 - Mar 12 with 4431 viewscaught-in-limbo

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 02:32 - Mar 12 by jeera

It's Norfolk for whom.

You're right.

Whome originates from "who me?" a common question asked by two-headed inbreds.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 10:16 - Mar 12 with 4392 viewsflimflam

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 04:04 - Mar 12 by MrTown

I actually believe a true Ipswich Town fan is actually feeling a weird sense of togetherness at the club and almost an air of excitement about what the future could hold, and the promising youngsters are massive part of that.

People like you, who are really miserable pessimists shouldn't be allowed to post on this forum (stick to the Pink'Un). Lots get excited about what the future may hold, and when the good times come back to Town and we start feeling some sort of success, I hope you're nowhere in sight!

Would much rather we stayed up but thats looking very very unlikely now but also in a weird quite looking forward to visiting new grounds and a promotion push with the mini flimflams who have only known ITFC since MM.

As long as we build the team around the likes of Bishop, Downes, Lankester, Wolf etc then we will be there week in out as we always are as its in our blood.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 11:52 - Mar 12 with 4306 viewsIllinoisblue

“Green shoots of recovery” says the EADT on 02:45 - Mar 12 by Minneapolis_ITFC

It’s a Norwich fan on a wind-up

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024