Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ 15:51 - Mar 18 with 24953 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It’s baffling this stuff makes the national news.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47612616

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:05 - Mar 18 with 2585 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 21:58 - Mar 18 by lowhouseblue

your earlier stuff with the prices in dollars was funnier.

Yeah and your earlier stuff as Glasser's attack dog was less embarrassing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:05 - Mar 18 with 2585 viewsSeablu

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 21:04 - Mar 18 by Ryorry

I believe the standard response to be..

Oh gawd, here's Dot Cotton, I'm off.
‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:11 - Mar 18 with 2566 viewsfooters

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 21:57 - Mar 18 by BiGDonnie

Yeah, but would you rather get a blowie from a chick with a dick, or a man with a vag?

Can confirm chicks with dicks was decent in retrospect. They knew what they were doing, and the cheap meth probably helped. Knew the score once I grabbed the knockers.

They stole $100 though. Tuk-tuk driver complicit.

Experience 2/10
Value for money 0.5/10

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:17 - Mar 18 with 2550 viewsSeablu

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 21:58 - Mar 18 by lowhouseblue

your earlier stuff with the prices in dollars was funnier.

Are you allowed out unsupervised whilst the Glaswegian is sulking?
Worrying times.
‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:18 - Mar 18 with 2547 viewslowhouseblue

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:05 - Mar 18 by SpruceMoose

Yeah and your earlier stuff as Glasser's attack dog was less embarrassing.

don't be embarrassed, winning the internet is very important. for $15.99, ex VAT, i can offer a webinar on letting things go.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:19 - Mar 18 with 2542 viewsfooters

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:18 - Mar 18 by lowhouseblue

don't be embarrassed, winning the internet is very important. for $15.99, ex VAT, i can offer a webinar on letting things go.

Was GB offered the same deal?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:20 - Mar 18 with 2536 viewsSpruceMoose

Nice to see you've picked up Glassers complete lack of self awareness during your time together. Now, if you've finished needlessly having a pop at me, you can go

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:21 - Mar 18 with 2526 viewslowhouseblue

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:17 - Mar 18 by Seablu

Are you allowed out unsupervised whilst the Glaswegian is sulking?
Worrying times.

since you're someone who silently follows around a gang with his down arrows i'll take that as unintentional irony

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Login to get fewer ads

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:23 - Mar 18 with 2511 viewsSeablu

Your inability to correctly incorporate a capital letter into any sentence you type actually worries me more than your unsupervised status.
Odd.
‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:24 - Mar 18 with 2508 viewsZedRodgers

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:21 - Mar 18 by lowhouseblue

since you're someone who silently follows around a gang with his down arrows i'll take that as unintentional irony

Down-votes are your native language son.

No, not at the moment

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:25 - Mar 18 with 2506 viewslowhouseblue

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:20 - Mar 18 by SpruceMoose

Nice to see you've picked up Glassers complete lack of self awareness during your time together. Now, if you've finished needlessly having a pop at me, you can go

i was only commenting on your new found seriousness. and i thought 'needlessly having a pop' was your trade mark (terms and conditions apply)?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:26 - Mar 18 with 2503 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:25 - Mar 18 by lowhouseblue

i was only commenting on your new found seriousness. and i thought 'needlessly having a pop' was your trade mark (terms and conditions apply)?

Righto.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:28 - Mar 18 with 2494 viewslowhouseblue

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:23 - Mar 18 by Seablu

Your inability to correctly incorporate a capital letter into any sentence you type actually worries me more than your unsupervised status.
Odd.

does it really worry you? odd. i have a course on 'not worrying about capital letters' for a discounted price of $126.95 inc vat if you're interested?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:29 - Mar 18 with 2491 viewsfooters

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:25 - Mar 18 by lowhouseblue

Do Hamas still have your shift and caps lock keys? Can always crowdfund on your behalf. x

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:34 - Mar 18 with 2472 viewslowhouseblue

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:29 - Mar 18 by footers

Do Hamas still have your shift and caps lock keys? Can always crowdfund on your behalf. x

nah, it's a false flag i'm afraid. not jeremy's friends in hamas on this occasion.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:37 - Mar 18 with 2469 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Right.. I feel I probably ought to make a comment here.

I appreciate people sticking up for me here. Perhaps sometimes people do play the man and not the ball with my posts. However, on this thread in particular, I’ve posted about a pretty controversial subject and completely understand that them views are gonna be challenged and debated.

I got arsey when my opinions on the subject were getting responses such as being told I’ve gone to uni and become a ‘nasty little scrote’.

Asides from the aggression showed by a few posters (myself included twice when replying to Herbie), I think the points made have been calm and it’s been an interesting discussion. Most importantly, I don’t think I’m being bullied at all. I just think sometimes, debate on a topic is fine but differing opinions to the popular one on here could perhaps get a bit more acceptance.

My longer post to Footers contains my detailed thoughts and issues with it. There’s no anger. There’s no bitterness. People can do what they want. I’m just saying my opinion on it and, particularly, took an issue in the press reporting something so unimportant as front page news. This thread highlighting the press doing that is surely not an issue.

Interesting debate, abuse asides.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:42 - Mar 18 with 2446 viewsfooters

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:34 - Mar 18 by lowhouseblue

nah, it's a false flag i'm afraid. not jeremy's friends in hamas on this occasion.

Then who does?! The public deserves to know!

BTW, I'm very happy with free-form posting. Continue posting as you wish. Maybe prose poems or something? Always decent to liven the board up with new ideas.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:43 - Mar 18 with 2445 viewsJ2BLUE

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 21:39 - Mar 18 by SpruceMoose

Which posts do you think were condescending? It might help if you provided some examples for me to defend at least, rather than have me try to fend off unspecified accusations of wrongdoing.

I doubt it was my post where i made the point that dismissing this as attention seeking is hugely damaging considering the shamefully high suicide rates among people who do not identify in the same way as the majority of people. I mean, that seems like a pretty valid point for me to raise, no?

That point went ignored by Rommy btw. 'Load of old shi!te' I think, were his words. Bit dismissive, don't you think?

I also doubt it was my next point were I literally talk about how important it is to keep this discussion civil.

How about my next post, where I simply say that Rommy dismissing this as 'a load of old sh!te' sounds a bit silly and arrogant. You might think have me there, but answer me honestly, isn't it a bit silly and arrogant to dismiss another person's choices and requests because, well, we don't really no why Rommy thinks it all a 'load of old sh!te' at this point. Because you just don't want to? I don't think I'm too out of line here.

Next point is me asking Rommy to be a bit more openminded about it. Was that what you're objecting to? This is the point where you first entered the discussion to have a pop at me, so presumably you have an issue with something in the above comments?

Oh by the way, Rommy's response to me suggesting he should keep an open mind was that these things are 'utter nonsense'. What are your thoughts on that?

My next post to Rommy was a complaint that he thought it ok to compare people struggling or questioning their identity to somebody identifying as a chimp. Did my objection to that offend you?

Then Herbie called Rommy a scrote. Did you think that was me? As far as I can tell that was the only over the top insult in the whole thread.

Moving on, next I tried to explain to Rommy how I have had to realign my own expectations of what 'normal' is as I have gone through my life. Moving to a new country can seriously throw your expectations into a tailspin. I stand by my point that college is likewise a time where all you think you know is put to the test, and that I hope Rommy encounters people who live their lives in ways different to him in order to have some assumptions questioned.

Saying Benters had hacked Rommy's account was a low blow. That I admit.

Next up I answered three of Rommy's questions without insulting him. I answered them genuinely and without contempt.

At this point Footers and wkj diffused/derailed things.

So, which of this was supposed to be bullying? Or condescending? Or insulting? Or ganging up? I'd love to know because the way I see it, you're constantly holding me up to some posting standard that you hold nobody else to, often appearing to me to just see what you want to see. Like I said, I'm getting bored of it now and it feels like you're trying to gaslight me. It also puts you under the same obligation to meet the same high posting standard that you set for me. Can you confidently say you've alway met that standard? I'd be surprised.

I'm sorry for the long post, going through each thing I've said, but I wanted to actually genuinely consider what you had said, in case you were actually right. But I can't see how you are.

That's quite an essay man. Thanks for the reply. I will have to reply tomorrow as I need to get to bed. Probably won't be in the morning as i'll be living the dream in Felixstowe.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:48 - Mar 18 with 2433 viewslowhouseblue

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:42 - Mar 18 by footers

Then who does?! The public deserves to know!

BTW, I'm very happy with free-form posting. Continue posting as you wish. Maybe prose poems or something? Always decent to liven the board up with new ideas.

o snail
climb mount fuji,
but slowly, slowly.

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:52 - Mar 18 with 2424 viewsjaykay

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:37 - Mar 18 by The_Romford_Blue

I appreciate people sticking up for me here. Perhaps sometimes people do play the man and not the ball with my posts. However, on this thread in particular, I’ve posted about a pretty controversial subject and completely understand that them views are gonna be challenged and debated.

I got arsey when my opinions on the subject were getting responses such as being told I’ve gone to uni and become a ‘nasty little scrote’.

Asides from the aggression showed by a few posters (myself included twice when replying to Herbie), I think the points made have been calm and it’s been an interesting discussion. Most importantly, I don’t think I’m being bullied at all. I just think sometimes, debate on a topic is fine but differing opinions to the popular one on here could perhaps get a bit more acceptance.

My longer post to Footers contains my detailed thoughts and issues with it. There’s no anger. There’s no bitterness. People can do what they want. I’m just saying my opinion on it and, particularly, took an issue in the press reporting something so unimportant as front page news. This thread highlighting the press doing that is surely not an issue.

glad to see you think you were not been bullied.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:55 - Mar 18 with 2416 viewsHerbivore

Fair play, Rommers.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 09:21 - Mar 19 with 2265 viewsitfcjoe

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 16:35 - Mar 18 by SpruceMoose

I agree, we should keep it civil. You're not going to persuade anyone over to your point of view with hostility. I appreciate you being open for a genuine discussion mate.

My own personal point of view is that I see transgender identities being no more a product of mental health issues, or being inherently more likely to bring about mental health issues than sexual orientation. Society hasn't yet, in the main, caught up with that concept yet though. I wonder if what brings about the mental health issues is largely society's response to how they would ideally like to identify.

Shame, secrecy, being made to feel like a freak, judged, pointed at, laughed at, heckled in public, sometimes by family, friends and strangers alike. Anyone living like that long enough will surely be more at risk of mental health problems?

Looks like I've missed a few pages out in this debate, but life gets in the way sometimes.....!

I don't disagree with this point
"Shame, secrecy, being made to feel like a freak, judged, pointed at, laughed at, heckled in public, sometimes by family, friends and strangers alike. Anyone living like that long enough will surely be more at risk of mental health problems?"

But I also don't see how being able to identify as one thing or another actually changes it in the main. They are still going to be very different, and stand out and no matter what happens this is very, very unlikely to change.

I'm not sure what the answer is, but ultimately these people aren't conforming to the norm and will always beseen as different.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 10:05 - Mar 19 with 2235 viewsSeablu

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 22:28 - Mar 18 by lowhouseblue

does it really worry you? odd. i have a course on 'not worrying about capital letters' for a discounted price of $126.95 inc vat if you're interested?

bit steep. then again i guess cashflow is a problem right now since the role as glasgow's official pooper scooper is currently on hold.
by jingo, i think i've got it.
caps lock button anyone? $60 + vat, paypal or bank transfer etc etc etc.
‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 10:11 - Mar 19 with 2229 viewsBiGDonnie

Nice little reference to 'man' and 'ball' there. Well played.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 10:18 - Mar 19 with 2215 viewslowhouseblue

‘Sam Smith comes out as non-binary’ on 10:05 - Mar 19 by Seablu

bit steep. then again i guess cashflow is a problem right now since the role as glasgow's official pooper scooper is currently on hold.
by jingo, i think i've got it.
caps lock button anyone? $60 + vat, paypal or bank transfer etc etc etc.

and there you have it, capital letters are just another part of capitalist oppression. throw off your shackles, brother.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024