Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those people standing outside Westminster. 13:09 - Mar 27 with 3498 viewsPecker

Shouting Brexit/No Brexit. Haven't they got jobs to go to. Always seem to be the same bloke shouting out.
Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:10 - Mar 27 with 2988 viewsBluefish

If they want a no deal Brexit they obviously haven't got a job

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:11 - Mar 27 with 2986 viewsSpruceMoose

Maybe he used to work on the docks? Union's been on strike, he's down on his luck, it's tough, so tough.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:13 - Mar 27 with 2976 viewsBluefish

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:11 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

Maybe he used to work on the docks? Union's been on strike, he's down on his luck, it's tough, so tough.

What better way to deal with that than to try and bring the rest of the country down with you. Corbyn has inspired them in ways that other politicians couldn't

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:13 - Mar 27 with 2969 viewsSpruceMoose

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:13 - Mar 27 by Bluefish

What better way to deal with that than to try and bring the rest of the country down with you. Corbyn has inspired them in ways that other politicians couldn't

We're halfway there.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:14 - Mar 27 with 2964 viewsPecker

Another one sings "we don't want to Brexit, no we don't want to Brexit". Bl00dy louts.
Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:16 - Mar 27 with 2951 viewsSpruceMoose

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:14 - Mar 27 by Pecker

Another one sings "we don't want to Brexit, no we don't want to Brexit". Bl00dy louts.

Maybe he's got his six-string in hock? Now he's holding in what he used to make it talk
So tough, it's tough.

Ends up with shouting about Brexit.

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:17 - Mar 27 with 2946 viewswkj

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:14 - Mar 27 by Pecker

I think both sets are great- I love it when they put the reporters off.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:19 - Mar 27 with 2932 viewsPecker

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:17 - Mar 27 by wkj

And those ones always trying to get their signs on tv by waving them behind reporters. Losers the lot of um.
Login to get fewer ads

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:20 - Mar 27 with 2936 viewsitfcjoe

The main pro-Brexit people are being paid in the same way Tommy Robinson gets funding through donations - that's why they film all the time.

Not sure about the anti-Brexit people, realistically they are probably well off people who don't need to work

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:20 - Mar 27 with 2931 viewsSpruceMoose

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:19 - Mar 27 by Pecker

And those ones always trying to get their signs on tv by waving them behind reporters. Losers the lot of um.

You're just jealous that they still have working use of both arms.

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:22 - Mar 27 with 2916 viewsPecker

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:20 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

You're just jealous that they still have working use of both arms.

You bas**rd.
Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:23 - Mar 27 with 2910 viewsSpruceMoose

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:22 - Mar 27 by Pecker

You bas**rd.

That's what you get for having kids over to sleep. Never go full Jackson!

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:23 - Mar 27 with 2909 viewsfooters

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:19 - Mar 27 by Pecker

I'm going down there now with a big sign reading "Theresa, Help My Pecker". Look out for me.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:25 - Mar 27 with 2898 viewsPecker

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:23 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

That's what you get for having kids over to sleep. Never go full Jackson!

You sick bas**rd.
Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:26 - Mar 27 with 2884 viewsPecker

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:23 - Mar 27 by footers

I'm going down there now with a big sign reading "Theresa, Help My Pecker". Look out for me.

I shall. I am always watching
Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:27 - Mar 27 with 2875 viewsPecker

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:17 - Mar 27 by wkj

CHANGE YOUR AVATAR. Please.
Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:28 - Mar 27 with 2872 viewsSpruceMoose

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:25 - Mar 27 by Pecker

You sick bas**rd.

Sorry Pecker!

Getting back to your point, don't worry about these folk. Maybe they work nights, or inherited a lot of money and now want to stand around all day in the cold. Maybe they're retired?

Maybe they are just insane?
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 13:30]

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 15:49 - Mar 27 with 2755 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

They lost their jobs due to brexit uncertainty.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 16:23 - Mar 27 with 2699 viewsBlueBadger

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:10 - Mar 27 by Bluefish

If they want a no deal Brexit they obviously haven't got a job

...or a medical condition, plans to travel or desire to eat affordable food.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 00:14 - Mar 28 with 2566 viewsbritbiker

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:16 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

Maybe he's got his six-string in hock? Now he's holding in what he used to make it talk
So tough, it's tough.

Ends up with shouting about Brexit.

Whilst on JBJ lyrics

'He's seen a million faces and rocked them all ( well actually an independent group just confirmed it was only 300,00 and not a million)
Those people standing outside Westminster. on 21:40 - Mar 28 with 2373 viewsLeaky

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:20 - Mar 27 by itfcjoe

The main pro-Brexit people are being paid in the same way Tommy Robinson gets funding through donations - that's why they film all the time.

Not sure about the anti-Brexit people, realistically they are probably well off people who don't need to work

Or paid the same way you assume Tommy Robinson is
Those people standing outside Westminster. on 21:46 - Mar 28 with 2370 viewsfooters

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 21:40 - Mar 28 by Leaky

Or paid the same way you assume Tommy Robinson is

Are you a Stephen Yaxley-Lennon fan, Leaky?

I am. I reckon he speaks for the silent majority of Britain who are fed up with these disgusting moslems ruining our way of life. He is a serious journalist and ought to be treated as such. The way the left and the courts have treated him is nothing short of a discrace.

[Like and share if u agree!!!]
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 21:48]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 09:24 - Apr 7 with 2167 viewsLeaky

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 21:46 - Mar 28 by footers

Are you a Stephen Yaxley-Lennon fan, Leaky?

I am. I reckon he speaks for the silent majority of Britain who are fed up with these disgusting moslems ruining our way of life. He is a serious journalist and ought to be treated as such. The way the left and the courts have treated him is nothing short of a discrace.

[Like and share if u agree!!!]
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 21:48]

No mate I'd never heard of him before posting on here. Certainly not a fan
Those people standing outside Westminster. on 09:34 - Apr 7 with 2150 viewsGunnsAirkick

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 13:13 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

We're halfway there.

Just get The Boss to play in parliment square:

Those people standing outside Westminster. on 10:57 - Apr 7 with 2096 viewsSonOfSpock

What about Gina?,she's in the diner all day….
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024