Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit 13:24 - Apr 7 with 14138 viewsDarth_Koont

For her, yes.

But what about the country?

Pronouns: He/Him

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 14:57 - Apr 7 with 6477 viewsDarth_Koont

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 14:54 - Apr 7 by backwaywhen

WTO trade deal , making our own laws , controlling immigration , not paying the EU billions every year , not being dictated to by Germany / France , France aside that is why we fought two world wars ...Hitler wanted to rule us back then and we stood our ground and won , that is what we should be doing right now ! ... Fu@k em.

Seriously. It's not a good look.

Taking the mickey out of the stupid Brexiteers isn't going to help us convince the more intelligent ones.

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 15:02 - Apr 7 with 6454 viewsbackwaywhen

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 14:57 - Apr 7 by Darth_Koont

Taking the mickey out of the stupid Brexiteers isn't going to help us convince the more intelligent ones.

Daerth Koont by name , Darth Koont by nature !
So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 15:04 - Apr 7 with 6442 viewsBloomBlue

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 14:57 - Apr 7 by Darth_Koont

We must stay in the EU if not people will die, no medicines or food or water for 6 months. We wont be able to go to Spain on holiday ever again. Millions of people will be out of work. No men will get haircuts because all the Turkish barbers will be back home.
So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 15:05 - Apr 7 with 6431 viewsDarth_Koont

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 15:02 - Apr 7 by backwaywhen

Daerth Koont by name , Darth Koont by nature !

10/10 for accuracy though. You've got them down to a tee.

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 15:09 - Apr 7 with 6420 viewsDarth_Koont

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 15:04 - Apr 7 by BloomBlue

We must stay in the EU if not people will die, no medicines or food or water for 6 months. We wont be able to go to Spain on holiday ever again. Millions of people will be out of work. No men will get haircuts because all the Turkish barbers will be back home.

Your "stupid remainer" isn't as good as his "stupid brexiteer".

You can't go too far too soon.

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 15:13 - Apr 7 with 6408 viewsm14_blue

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 14:54 - Apr 7 by backwaywhen

WTO trade deal , making our own laws , controlling immigration , not paying the EU billions every year , not being dictated to by Germany / France , France aside that is why we fought two world wars ...Hitler wanted to rule us back then and we stood our ground and won , that is what we should be doing right now ! ... Fu@k em.

If you're not a parody then you're terrifying.

And the really scary thing is you probably think 52% of the country agree with you.
So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 16:00 - Apr 7 with 6372 viewsbackwaywhen

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 15:13 - Apr 7 by m14_blue

If you're not a parody then you're terrifying.

And the really scary thing is you probably think 52% of the country agree with you.

Explain dear boy ..... you are obviously easily led = Sheep.
So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 16:14 - Apr 7 with 6356 viewsm14_blue

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 16:00 - Apr 7 by backwaywhen

Explain dear boy ..... you are obviously easily led = Sheep.

Still banging on about the war and Hitler.

The world has moved on, you should try doing the same.
Login to get fewer ads

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 16:51 - Apr 7 with 6331 viewsbackwaywhen

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 16:14 - Apr 7 by m14_blue

Still banging on about the war and Hitler.

The world has moved on, you should try doing the same.

It is a prime example of what Europe has tried in the past , mainly Germany , and is trying once again , why should we be dictated to , just because we want out .
Surely we should be allowed to do so without all this dictatorship from them , truth is we are a very lucrative cash cow to keep in , would they make such a fuss say if Greece wanted to leave .....think you know the answer !.
So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 16:59 - Apr 7 with 6325 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 14:41 - Apr 7 by BloomBlue

I've not seen one positive of being in the EU, it's up to those who want to stay in the EU to convince others to stay. The world is built on supply and demand, the cr$p we hear about about not being able to sell is a joke, fake news from remainers

Aside from:

Environmental benefits.
Employment benefits.
ENHCR.
Visa-free travel.
Tariff-free trade.
No hard border with Ireland and hence no threat of IRA terrorism.
Economic stability.
Peace across the EU.

What did the Romans ever do for us? We were well rid of them too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 17:08 - Apr 7 with 6318 viewsDarth_Koont

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 16:51 - Apr 7 by backwaywhen

It is a prime example of what Europe has tried in the past , mainly Germany , and is trying once again , why should we be dictated to , just because we want out .
Surely we should be allowed to do so without all this dictatorship from them , truth is we are a very lucrative cash cow to keep in , would they make such a fuss say if Greece wanted to leave .....think you know the answer !.

It's 2019 and you have instant access to the world's factual knowledge and a full range of opinion with a few keyboard strokes. And this is the point you've reached.

You're a waste of everything the UK stands for and has to offer.

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 17:16 - Apr 7 with 6308 viewsRyorry

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 14:53 - Apr 7 by BloomBlue

Well everything will be better, if you're in a club and its costing you money but there isn't one benefit of being in that club do you stay in that club paying on money? Maybe rich people like you do, but most normal people won't you get out and therefore everything is better.

Your assumption that I'm a "rich" person tells me everything I need to know about your ability to research or reason, before I even got to the "there isn't one benefit of being in that club" statement.

Dear me. But thanks for providing further justification for complex matters such as this never being decided by referendum.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 17:22 - Apr 7 with 6298 viewsjontysnut

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 13:48 - Apr 7 by Trequartista

But if your vision is of an independent UK, then you would accept the initial economic downturn of leaving the EU to reach the ultimate goal. I am in no way a supporter of this course of action, I can just understand that point of view.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 13:49]

The very funny Sarah Dempster said that Tim Martin looks like something you'd find in the Hoover if you accidentally vaccumed Norfolk
So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 17:25 - Apr 7 with 6291 viewsRyorry

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 16:51 - Apr 7 by backwaywhen

Tbh, I'm too stunned by your stupidity & unwillingness or inability to read anything concerning this topic to even bother downvoting you

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 17:43 - Apr 7 with 6268 viewsvilanovablue

The whole thing has now just become a massive pain in the bum. The EU will give us 12 months as an extension to save us from ourselves. We then actually need our Government to work something out with Labour so they have the support of the house. A vote happens, a referendum to agree the damn thing with remaining as an option. Just get it done.

PS: This what the referendum should have been about originally not some black and white idiotic nonsense.
Unless you're trolling that is one extraordinarily ignorant view (n/t) on 17:57 - Apr 7 with 6260 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 18:05 - Apr 7 with 6242 viewsJ2BLUE

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 17:16 - Apr 7 by Ryorry

Your assumption that I'm a "rich" person tells me everything I need to know about your ability to research or reason, before I even got to the "there isn't one benefit of being in that club" statement.

Dear me. But thanks for providing further justification for complex matters such as this never being decided by referendum.

Picture of Ryorry after making that post

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 18:18 - Apr 7 with 6225 viewsslump

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 17:25 - Apr 7 by Ryorry

Tbh, I'm too stunned by your stupidity & unwillingness or inability to read anything concerning this topic to even bother downvoting you

The problem is that people like this are not in the minority.

I've struggled to settle back here as a result of Brexit. There are many reasons to be proud to be British but more and more I'm leaning towards being a member of an anonymous international community.

UTT

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 18:21 - Apr 7 with 6213 viewsPinewoodblue

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 17:43 - Apr 7 by vilanovablue

The whole thing has now just become a massive pain in the bum. The EU will give us 12 months as an extension to save us from ourselves. We then actually need our Government to work something out with Labour so they have the support of the house. A vote happens, a referendum to agree the damn thing with remaining as an option. Just get it done.

PS: This what the referendum should have been about originally not some black and white idiotic nonsense.

There is as much chance of any further referendum resulting in another vote to leave as there is of Donald Trump serving a second term.

Calling those who are likely to vote leave stupid really isn't helpful.

I've just come back from US stuck on a cruise ship with 2,500 Americans. Almost considered attempting a US accent as was continually being asked questions about Brexit. One common suggestion was if you don't like the way the EU works why don't you vote in the European elections for a different President.

They found it hard to believe that a European president wasn't elected in the same way theirs is. When I. Pointed out Europe has two Presidents they were shocked.

They also didn't understand how a big majorityof Members of Parliament would be stupid enough to vote in the opposite way to the people who elected them. Had to explain we elect MPs to use their judgement to act in our best interest even if their was a risk they might not be re-elected.

A significant number of Democrats just think those who vote republican are stupid. Do you see any similarity?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 18:22 - Apr 7 with 6212 viewsWeekender

Seriously?

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 18:23 - Apr 7 with 6209 viewsbournemouthblue

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 13:41 - Apr 7 by Darth_Koont

Leaving at all costs is stupid. Unless you'll never yourself have to pay those costs like Leadsom, Rees-Mogg, Johnson, Davis, Raab, the rest of the ERG, Farage, Tommy Robinson, Banks, Tim Wetherspoon, Trump, the alt-right bloggers ... the list goes on and on and on.

I admire your faith in humanity by letting these people write your cheques for you. Personally, I don't trust them an inch.

Turkey's voting for Christmas springs to mind

Again the same crew you list aren't going to pump up border controls with civil servants. The only way I see that one going is back door privatisation of job roles which should be going to the border force and other relevant bodies, instead you're likely to see G4S involved for example. I believe the likes of Serco are already moving in on Policing for example?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 19:21 - Apr 7 with 6166 viewsslump

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 18:22 - Apr 7 by Weekender

Seriously?

Yeah. I believe that they believe this and I've come to the conclusion that we as a nation have got something seriously wrong to engender the support for this view to represent a massive proportion of our society.

It genuinely saddens me but then again I guess that makes me as niaive in my arrogance as those that I feel are as ignorant in their outlook.

I appreciate that I'm part of this problem but feel completely powerless to do anything about it. As a result I'll look after me and mine as best as I can which goes completely against the type of society that I want to be part of.

That's the biggest problem with all of this. For sure my forefathers didn't, to use the language of many these days, fight for a divisive and exclusive position with those who we share heritage, values and companionship.

I'm really quite sad about the whole affair these days....

UTT

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 20:04 - Apr 7 with 6123 viewsBloomBlue

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 17:16 - Apr 7 by Ryorry

Well give me one benefit? You haven't and that tells me everything I need to know about you.
So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 20:44 - Apr 7 with 6082 viewsRyorry

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 20:04 - Apr 7 by BloomBlue

Well give me one benefit? You haven't and that tells me everything I need to know about you.

Do you not bother reading other posts on this same thread? I didn't post my list of benefits, because Nthsuffolkblue saved me the trouble -

"Environmental benefits.
Employment benefits.
ENHCR. (presumably a typo and meant UNHCR)
Visa-free travel.
Tariff-free trade.
No hard border with Ireland and hence no threat of IRA terrorism.
Economic stability.
Peace across the EU." (thanks Nthsuffolkblue!)

I'd have cited pretty much the same list, probably adding greater security to boot (physical, cyberspace).

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 20:49 - Apr 7 with 6068 viewsRyorry

So Andrea Leadsom thinks a no deal is better than cancelling Brexit on 18:05 - Apr 7 by J2BLUE

Picture of Ryorry after making that post

Rubbish.

I'd never light a cig from em as I don't smoke.

They do make great firelighters for the woodburning stove tho ....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024