Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? 11:00 - Apr 26 with 2996 viewsBluefish

I really don't understand what it is that everyone is so happy about?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:03 - Apr 26 with 2983 viewsartsbossbeard

My supporting is over for the season. Missed loads whilst in Oz and I'm not going to sit and watch them northern monkeys enjoy their big day out next weekend.

Start over come August.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:05 - Apr 26 with 2973 viewsTractorCam

I'm fairly content. I'm going there knowing we are probably going to get hammered live on TV which makes me think why bother, but also it's our last championship game for at least a year so hopefully it's an enjoyable day out and good atmosphere.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:05 - Apr 26 with 2967 viewstextbackup

the only thing im looking forward to about it is that its on TV and itll break up my day at work by having it on.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:10 - Apr 26 with 2950 viewsBluefish

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:05 - Apr 26 by TractorCam

I'm fairly content. I'm going there knowing we are probably going to get hammered live on TV which makes me think why bother, but also it's our last championship game for at least a year so hopefully it's an enjoyable day out and good atmosphere.

Hopefully the day out and a few beers will be good, not holding out hope for seeing us score. Were you loitering around near the centre spot on Monday pre game?

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:12 - Apr 26 with 2936 viewsm14_blue

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:10 - Apr 26 by Bluefish

Hopefully the day out and a few beers will be good, not holding out hope for seeing us score. Were you loitering around near the centre spot on Monday pre game?

Yeah, should be a decent day.

It'll be nice to be at a big game, with a big game atmosphere, again even if we're only extras in the play.
Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:12 - Apr 26 with 2937 viewsBluefish

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:05 - Apr 26 by textbackup

the only thing im looking forward to about it is that its on TV and itll break up my day at work by having it on.

I think you'll end up finding your work more exciting.

The mad thing is that I will miss it all over the summer, at the moment it is dire though

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:14 - Apr 26 with 2918 viewsSomethingBlue

Nah I'm done, wake me up on the first day of next season when it's year zero all round.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:15 - Apr 26 with 2909 viewstextbackup

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:12 - Apr 26 by Bluefish

The mad thing is that I will miss it all over the summer, at the moment it is dire though

from may 6th until fixture release date (18/19/20 June I think) is going to be a long old drag....
atleast once they are out there's the planning of away days.

suppose moving house will (should occupy) my mind, but nothing beats the trill of thinking about forest green away

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:16 - Apr 26 with 2902 viewsBluefish

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:15 - Apr 26 by textbackup

from may 6th until fixture release date (18/19/20 June I think) is going to be a long old drag....
atleast once they are out there's the planning of away days.

suppose moving house will (should occupy) my mind, but nothing beats the trill of thinking about forest green away

I drove past Mansfield's ground yesterday. Depressing and exciting at the same time

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:17 - Apr 26 with 2897 viewsITFC_Forever

Looking forward to meeting up with my old house-mate from uni and enjoying a few beers in Sheffield city centre.

The game not so much. We'll very much be the outsiders at someone else's party.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:18 - Apr 26 with 2894 viewsandyjr

Yes you go to watch the football but the best thing is having a laugh with your mates, having some beers and seeing fellow town fans up and down the country.

Poll: What is your all time favourite ITFC shirt sponsor?

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:29 - Apr 26 with 2855 viewsReuser_is_God

I'm looking forward to watching it.

I really enjoy watching Sheffield United play & it'll be a cracking atmosphere, which I'm sure will come across on TV.

Oh & watching McGoldrick at his best is also a joyous experience.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:34 - Apr 26 with 2842 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Looking forward to see people as I'm gonna miss away days until August.

Watching McGoldrick and thinking that we could have kept him won't be nice though.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 11:36]
Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:37 - Apr 26 with 2822 viewsBluefish

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:34 - Apr 26 by Mach_foreignBlue

Looking forward to see people as I'm gonna miss away days until August.

Watching McGoldrick and thinking that we could have kept him won't be nice though.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 11:36]

But on the bright side watching Quaner and realising that we eont see him again will be a bonus

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:39 - Apr 26 with 2818 viewsReuser_is_God

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:37 - Apr 26 by Bluefish

But on the bright side watching Quaner and realising that we eont see him again will be a bonus

I've never been so glad that I'll never see a player again as much as I am about Quaner.

Beyond awful.

Evans out

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:39 - Apr 26 with 2813 viewschicoazul

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:12 - Apr 26 by Bluefish

No luv, what you will miss is antagonising lots of people on here.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:40 - Apr 26 with 2807 viewsBluefish

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:39 - Apr 26 by Reuser_is_God

I've never been so glad that I'll never see a player again as much as I am about Quaner.

Beyond awful.

We agreed again!

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:40 - Apr 26 with 2802 viewsBluefish

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:39 - Apr 26 by chicoazul

No luv, what you will miss is antagonising lots of people on here.

I don't do that but if I did I could still do it over the summer
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 11:44]

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:43 - Apr 26 with 2795 viewshammo56

Looking forward to watching our 3rd goal going in.
Then I wake up.
Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:50 - Apr 26 with 2763 viewsKieran_Knows

Nope, really just want this season over and done with now.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:54 - Apr 26 with 2752 viewsReuser_is_God

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:40 - Apr 26 by Bluefish

We agreed again!

He's so bad.

He's 6 ft 5 but when he "contests" a header he's 6 ft 2.

Pathetic.

I've long gone past the stage of being angry about ITFC this season but he's the last remaining thing that makes my blood boil.

Evans out

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 12:03 - Apr 26 with 2726 viewsBluefish

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:54 - Apr 26 by Reuser_is_God

He's so bad.

Pathetic.

I've long gone past the stage of being angry about ITFC this season but he's the last remaining thing that makes my blood boil.

I was so excited when we signed him. I had never heard of him nor seen him play but I was desperate for him to be the beast up front to score us goals. I then read the huddersfield fans refer to him as a tortoise when it comes to heading and I was worried, I then saw him play bad I was gutted

His control from the soft throw in on Monday will be my lasting memory

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 12:19 - Apr 26 with 2691 viewsReuser_is_God

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 12:03 - Apr 26 by Bluefish

I was so excited when we signed him. I had never heard of him nor seen him play but I was desperate for him to be the beast up front to score us goals. I then read the huddersfield fans refer to him as a tortoise when it comes to heading and I was worried, I then saw him play bad I was gutted

His control from the soft throw in on Monday will be my lasting memory

I remembered him from a few Huddersfield games I saw on tele from their promotion season & he was junk then.

Evans out

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 13:35 - Apr 26 with 2597 viewsITFC_Forever

Is anyone actually looking forward to the game tomorrow? on 11:54 - Apr 26 by Reuser_is_God

He's so bad.

Pathetic.

When he contest a header he's 6 ft 2.

More like 4 ft 2.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024