Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gav 21:39 - Apr 29 with 19781 viewsGlasgowBlue

How do I find an old thread? In particular this one....

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/363774/page:1

Edit. It’s a thread from January 2016 but when I click it it just takes me to the home page.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2019 21:57]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Gav on 11:49 - Apr 30 with 4034 viewsbluelagos

Gav on 11:10 - Apr 30 by GlasgowBlue

Busy today so will keep this brief.

You are one of the people who has castigated benters over his awful comments regarding shooting immigrants several years after he said it. Right?

Welll Noggin described the rape and sexual assault of 22 women as a “right wing conspiracy” and a “bit of bum pinching”.

I’m sure you agree that is equally as loathsome as benters comments and he should also be reminded of his remarks some years after he said it.

If you don’t then surely you would be displaying rank hypocrisy.

Now back to work.

Now I am guessing here, as I don't remember the original thread, but is it possible that Noggin took that position, made those comments before it fully came out what happened?

I do remember the German press, police and politicians were slow to react, report, investigate, condem the assaults /, rapes. So every chance Noggin said what he did before the full facts were known?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Gav on 12:04 - Apr 30 with 3991 viewsSpruceMoose

Gav on 11:49 - Apr 30 by bluelagos

Now I am guessing here, as I don't remember the original thread, but is it possible that Noggin took that position, made those comments before it fully came out what happened?

I do remember the German press, police and politicians were slow to react, report, investigate, condem the assaults /, rapes. So every chance Noggin said what he did before the full facts were known?

This thread is shaping up to be something else none of us ever forget.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Gav on 12:04 - Apr 30 with 3990 viewsPJH

Gav on 10:19 - Apr 30 by Guthrum

"Archived"

I can see my original Champions Of England thread that I posted in 2016 in there.
Gav on 12:11 - Apr 30 with 3980 viewsSpruceMoose

Gav on 12:04 - Apr 30 by PJH

I can see my original Champions Of England thread that I posted in 2016 in there.

Along with J2's 35 forum upvotes he misses so much.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Gav on 12:42 - Apr 30 with 3928 viewsBenters2

Gav on 11:10 - Apr 30 by GlasgowBlue

Busy today so will keep this brief.

You are one of the people who has castigated benters over his awful comments regarding shooting immigrants several years after he said it. Right?

Welll Noggin described the rape and sexual assault of 22 women as a “right wing conspiracy” and a “bit of bum pinching”.

I’m sure you agree that is equally as loathsome as benters comments and he should also be reminded of his remarks some years after he said it.

If you don’t then surely you would be displaying rank hypocrisy.

Now back to work.

Well I said illegal immigrants pouring through the tunnel,i then changed it to blocking up the tunnel entrance with 3 skins of 9 inch concrete blocks.

Brother Noggin definitely said it was just a bit of slap and tickle after the New Years celebrations in Germany,that had gangs of immigrants going around raping the ladies on their nights out.

How’s that?
Gav on 12:55 - Apr 30 with 3899 viewsJ2BLUE

Gav on 12:11 - Apr 30 by SpruceMoose

Along with J2's 35 forum upvotes he misses so much.

11,000. You might have achieved other things in your life but I haven't. Gav stole everything from me that day,

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Gav on 12:55 - Apr 30 with 3900 viewsSpruceMoose

Gav on 12:42 - Apr 30 by Benters2

Well I said illegal immigrants pouring through the tunnel,i then changed it to blocking up the tunnel entrance with 3 skins of 9 inch concrete blocks.

Brother Noggin definitely said it was just a bit of slap and tickle after the New Years celebrations in Germany,that had gangs of immigrants going around raping the ladies on their nights out.

How’s that?

So you agree. You originally said machine gun them, but then thought better than to show your real feelings to the board.

Stay classy Benty, stay classy. Oh and to save you time I'll type it for you.

"Poke it yank".

Gav on 13:02 - Apr 30 with 3871 viewsSwansea_Blue

Gav on 11:24 - Apr 30 by Darth_Koont

This was just before:

This was just after:

Corbyn was singing a republican song too. Pretty conclusive, I'd say.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Gav on 13:33 - Apr 30 with 3829 viewsBenters2

Gav on 12:55 - Apr 30 by SpruceMoose

So you agree. You originally said machine gun them, but then thought better than to show your real feelings to the board.

Stay classy Benty, stay classy. Oh and to save you time I'll type it for you.

"Poke it yank".

I never denied saying anything it was illegal immigrants though.

God bless America x.
Gav on 13:36 - Apr 30 with 3825 viewsJ2BLUE

Gav on 13:33 - Apr 30 by Benters2

God bless America x.

Human beings. That's why they use language like 'illegal' and 'aliens' to dehumanise them to the extent that some people would like to shoot them at the tunnel.

I'm sure you didn't mean it and it was a heat of the moment thing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Gav on 13:42 - Apr 30 with 3810 viewsHerbivore

God bless America x.

Ah okay, so long it was only some kinds of human you were advocating killing and not all kinds of human.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Gav on 13:45 - Apr 30 with 3798 viewsBenters2

Gav on 13:36 - Apr 30 by J2BLUE

Human beings. That's why they use language like 'illegal' and 'aliens' to dehumanise them to the extent that some people would like to shoot them at the tunnel.

I'm sure you didn't mean it and it was a heat of the moment thing.

Can you give me a hour or so please?

Im waiting for a pm from Glassers to see what he wants me to say next.

Many thanks.
Gav on 13:50 - Apr 30 with 3783 viewsSpruceMoose

God bless America x.

Nice.

One thing is for sure, you wouldn't have the balls to man the machine gun yourself. From what I hear from the folk who have encountered you, you're not such a billy big bollox in real life.

Gav on 13:54 - Apr 30 with 3761 viewsSpruceMoose

Gav on 13:45 - Apr 30 by Benters2

Can you give me a hour or so please?

Im waiting for a pm from Glassers to see what he wants me to say next.

Many thanks.

I'm not sure Glassers would appreciate the suggestion that you two are in any way allies.

Gav on 13:56 - Apr 30 with 3743 viewsjaykay

Gav on 12:42 - Apr 30 by Benters2

How’s that?

you got the p m then. only need tractorboyjames to give your post a uppie now.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Gav on 14:19 - Apr 30 with 3699 viewsGavTWTD

Gav on 12:55 - Apr 30 by J2BLUE

11,000. You might have achieved other things in your life but I haven't. Gav stole everything from me that day,

I'm just keeping them in a safe place.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Gav on 14:25 - Apr 30 with 3681 viewsBenters2

Gav on 13:50 - Apr 30 by SpruceMoose

Nice.

One thing is for sure, you wouldn't have the balls to man the machine gun yourself. From what I hear from the folk who have encountered you, you're not such a billy big bollox in real life.

Haha 😂 love it x.
Gav on 14:26 - Apr 30 with 3673 viewsBrixtonBlue

Gav on 13:50 - Apr 30 by SpruceMoose

Nice.

He'd probably shoot himself in the bollox.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Gav on 14:26 - Apr 30 with 3672 viewsSpruceMoose

Gav on 14:25 - Apr 30 by Benters2

Haha 😂 love it x.

They paint you as quite the Claude Greengrass figure actually.

Gav on 14:27 - Apr 30 with 3665 viewsBenters2

Gav on 13:54 - Apr 30 by SpruceMoose

I'm not sure Glassers would appreciate the suggestion that you two are in any way allies.

My dear friend from across the pond you would be wrong again.

God Bless America x.
Gav on 14:29 - Apr 30 with 3660 viewsBenters2

Gav on 13:56 - Apr 30 by jaykay

you got the p m then. only need tractorboyjames to give your post a uppie now.

Who?
Gav on 14:30 - Apr 30 with 3646 viewsBenters2

Gav on 14:26 - Apr 30 by BrixtonBlue

He'd probably shoot himself in the bollox.

I’d take that rucksack off if I were you it makes you a easy target.
Gav on 14:31 - Apr 30 with 3638 viewsBenters2

Gav on 14:26 - Apr 30 by SpruceMoose

They paint you as quite the Claude Greengrass figure actually.

That’s good I like him.
Gav on 14:32 - Apr 30 with 3634 viewsBrixtonBlue

Gav on 14:30 - Apr 30 by Benters2

I’d take that rucksack off if I were you it makes you a easy target.

Or it's protection.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Gav on 14:33 - Apr 30 with 3622 viewsBenters2

Gav on 14:32 - Apr 30 by BrixtonBlue

Or it's protection.

Or like you it’s full of hot air?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024