Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gav 21:39 - Apr 29 with 19776 viewsGlasgowBlue

How do I find an old thread? In particular this one....

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/363774/page:1

Edit. It’s a thread from January 2016 but when I click it it just takes me to the home page.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2019 21:57]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Gav on 17:59 - Apr 30 with 2922 viewsDarth_Koont

Gav on 17:57 - Apr 30 by eireblue

Well, after chatting to some science bods at CERN, it appears that brain waves, are much like other types of radiation, except they exist in a quantum meta-verse.

As with black holes in the physical universe, which as a reminder, are singular points of infinity density, and are infinitely small, it is has been postulated something similar may exist in the quantum meta-verse.

They are quite excited about a potential new discovery.

So you're saying Benters is as thick as two short Plancks?

Pronouns: He/Him

Gav on 18:11 - Apr 30 with 2890 viewseireblue

Gav on 17:59 - Apr 30 by Darth_Koont

Gav on 18:15 - Apr 30 with 2877 viewsballycastle

Gav on 17:59 - Apr 30 by Darth_Koont

I suppose if one is going to insult another's intelligence they should at least spell the insult correctly?
Gav on 18:16 - Apr 30 with 2874 viewsfooters

Gav on 18:15 - Apr 30 by ballycastle

I suppose if one is going to insult another's intelligence they should at least spell the insult correctly?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Gav on 18:18 - Apr 30 with 2855 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh dear. Oh dear dear dear.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Gav on 18:19 - Apr 30 with 2854 viewsballycastle

Gav on 18:16 - Apr 30 by footers

I hope so!
Gav on 18:20 - Apr 30 with 2851 viewsfooters

Gav on 18:19 - Apr 30 by ballycastle

I hope so!

Well, this is awkward.

Gav on 18:21 - Apr 30 with 2840 viewsSpruceMoose

Gav on 18:20 - Apr 30 by footers

Well, this is awkward.

Always embarrassing when someone launches two footed from the high horse, only to well and truly miss the target. Totes awks.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Gav on 18:25 - Apr 30 with 2828 viewsfooters

Gav on 18:21 - Apr 30 by SpruceMoose

Always embarrassing when someone launches two footed from the high horse, only to well and truly miss the target. Totes awks.

Call me a Bohr if you like, but I reckon one should have a Fermi grasp on the subject before lunging in like that.

Gav on 18:28 - Apr 30 with 2820 viewsm14_blue

Gav on 18:30 - Apr 30 with 2808 viewsWeWereZombies

Gav on 18:25 - Apr 30 by footers

Call me a Bohr if you like, but I reckon one should have a Fermi grasp on the subject before lunging in like that.

It was the Dirac opposite of what was intended...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Gav on 18:48 - Apr 30 with 2766 viewseireblue

Gav on 18:30 - Apr 30 by WeWereZombies

It was the Dirac opposite of what was intended...

I was a little bit uncertain on which way this thread would go, but it seems to have picked up momentum.
Gav on 18:51 - Apr 30 with 2757 viewsSpruceMoose

Gav on 18:48 - Apr 30 by eireblue

I was a little bit uncertain on which way this thread would go, but it seems to have picked up momentum.

Well, Glassers started it then took his hand off the rudder. When he returns he may decide to steer it in a different direction.

Mostly I'm just keen to hear if he agrees with the claim made by that they are firm allies.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 18:51]

Gav on 19:07 - Apr 30 with 2726 viewsBrixtonBlue

Gav on 18:19 - Apr 30 by ballycastle

I hope so!

You've been done up like a Kippenberg here mate.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Gav on 19:49 - Apr 30 with 2683 viewsGlasgowBlue

Gav on 18:51 - Apr 30 by SpruceMoose

Well, Glassers started it then took his hand off the rudder. When he returns he may decide to steer it in a different direction.

Mostly I'm just keen to hear if he agrees with the claim made by that they are firm allies.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 18:51]

Well this thread has certain taken a left turn since I last looked.

Re your question. Benters appears to have made a joke that he is waiting for me to tell him what to post and you are the person who used the word "allies".

Are we allies? Nope. I plough a fairly lonely furrow on here. Too right wing for the lefty bumfesters and too liberal for the Top Gear gang. This is your future J2. They never forgive you for voting Brexit no matter how repentant you are

How do I feel about benters? I like benters. tbh he reminds me of my old Grandad RIP. I share the same opinion as Lucan that benters is of the generation that fights back against what he perceives to be political correctness. I also think he says a lot of outrageous stuff for effect, knowing he's going to get stick.

Do I agree with what he says? Nope!! And he knows this. He's said a lot of things that I vehemently disagree with. Again he knows this. But I've always taken the view that rather than bait and bully him over it, far better to say why I disagree and hope he responds positively.

Rommers, sorry to hear about your Grandad mate, will testify that when benters and taximan were following him around the board I was the first to call him out over it. But by doing so firmly but politely, it got a positive response.

IMO, and I said this when he left the board a couple of years ago, benters gets singled out and relentlessly bullied by the same group of posters. I also think that posters go out of the way to poke him with a stick, hoping for a reaction. You can see it on this thread.

I know that a couple of posters have met benters in real life, Newcy and Mach. Both have said that he is absolutely charming. Which I'm sure he is.

In fact the last time I had a pint with Newcy, who sadly has had enough of this place, he had been speaking to benters who passed on his kind regards.

And finally, do I PM Benters telling him what to say? Good grief no. Benters was yanking your chain. He has a mind of his own.

Have I shared PM's with him? Yep. I've also shared PM's with (and don't be offended if I leave anyone out) Warky (miss him on here) KJ and Hoppy, Footfettish (less said about those PM's the better), Lucan, RKD, Cotty, Callis, Stokie, Libby, Newcy, Rommers, J2, Ryorry, Jeera, Dollers (yeah I know but he was having a rough time), Chris Swailes, Facey (before he went crackers and discovered Jeremy Corbyn), BFC, Keno, Fishers, Blueas, Mullers and Keno.

Looking at the list the person I have most conversed with is Ryorry. Oh, I also have quite a few from phil@twtd. I should get around to opening them.

Now back to the op, which kind of proves the point of what I have written above. Benters made an awful comment about "illegal immigrants" which I condemned at the time and he knows my feelings on the matter. He's not been allowed to live that one down. Yet Noggin made an appalling comment about the women who made allegations of rape.

There was no context to what Noggin posted. Somebody linked the story about the New Year sexual assaults in Cologne, and because he bends over backwards to look left leaning and progressive he stated that the story is probably a right wing conspiracy and the assaults no more than a bit of bum pinching. If memory serves it was either SteveM or GeoffSentence who first pulled him up over the remarks.

I thought it laughable that he was speaking about the feelings of rape victims on last evening's thread when he had made such disgusting comments about the women who reported rape and sexual assault in Cologne.

Sadly the thread is archived but I linked the thread address as I had linked it previously when it was still live.

Hope that clarifies everything.

Love Glassers
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 20:01]

Iron Lion Zion

Gav on 19:54 - Apr 30 with 2675 viewsSpruceMoose

Gav on 19:49 - Apr 30 by GlasgowBlue

Re your question. Benters appears to have made a joke that he is waiting for me to tell him what to post and you are the person who used the word "allies".

Are we allies? Nope. I plough a fairly lonely furrow on here. Too right wing for the lefty bumfesters and too liberal for the Top Gear gang. This is your future J2. They never forgive you for voting Brexit no matter how repentant you are

How do I feel about benters? I like benters. tbh he reminds me of my old Grandad RIP. I share the same opinion as Lucan that benters is of the generation that fights back against what he perceives to be political correctness. I also think he says a lot of outrageous stuff for effect, knowing he's going to get stick.

Do I agree with what he says? Nope!! And he knows this. He's said a lot of things that I vehemently disagree with. Again he knows this. But I've always taken the view that rather than bait and bully him over it, far better to say why I disagree and hope he responds positively.

Rommers, sorry to hear about your Grandad mate, will testify that when benters and taximan were following him around the board I was the first to call him out over it. But by doing so firmly but politely, it got a positive response.

IMO, and I said this when he left the board a couple of years ago, benters gets singled out and relentlessly bullied by the same group of posters. I also think that posters go out of the way to poke him with a stick, hoping for a reaction. You can see it on this thread.

I know that a couple of posters have met benters in real life, Newcy and Mach. Both have said that he is absolutely charming. Which I'm sure he is.

In fact the last time I had a pint with Newcy, who sadly has had enough of this place, he had been speaking to benters who passed on his kind regards.

And finally, do I PM Benters telling him what to say? Good grief no. Benters was yanking your chain. He has a mind of his own.

Have I shared PM's with him? Yep. I've also shared PM's with (and don't be offended if I leave anyone out) Warky (miss him on here) KJ and Hoppy, Footfettish (less said about those PM's the better), Lucan, RKD, Cotty, Callis, Stokie, Libby, Newcy, Rommers, J2, Ryorry, Jeera, Dollers (yeah I know but he was having a rough time), Chris Swailes, Facey (before he went crackers and discovered Jeremy Corbyn), BFC, Keno, Fishers, Blueas, Mullers and Keno.

Looking at the list the person I have most conversed with is Ryorry. Oh, I also have quite a few from phil@twtd. I should get around to opening them.

Now back to the op, which kind of proves the point of what I have written above. Benters made an awful comment about "illegal immigrants" which I condemned at the time and he knows my feelings on the matter. He's not been allowed to live that one down. Yet Noggin made an appalling comment about the women who made allegations of rape.

There was no context to what Noggin posted. Somebody linked the story about the New Year sexual assaults in Cologne, and because he bends over backwards to look left leaning and progressive he stated that the story is probably a right wing conspiracy and the assaults no more than a bit of bum pinching. If memory serves it was either SteveM or GeoffSentence who first pulled him up over the remarks.

I thought it laughable that he was speaking about the feelings of rape victims on last evening's thread when he had made such disgusting comments about the women who reported rape and sexual assault in Cologne.

Sadly the thread is archived but I linked the thread address as I had linked it previously when it was still live.

Love Glassers

"They never forgive you for voting Brexit no matter how repentant you are"

I make you right. J2 is a wrong un. Plain and simples!

Hope you've had a good day Glassers. I appreciate your reply. Much as I expected.

Gav on 19:59 - Apr 30 with 2660 viewsGlasgowBlue

Gav on 19:54 - Apr 30 by SpruceMoose

"They never forgive you for voting Brexit no matter how repentant you are"

I make you right. J2 is a wrong un. Plain and simples!

Hope you've had a good day Glassers. I appreciate your reply. Much as I expected.

No problem. Working on a new project so won't be on here as much as usual. A relief to many.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 20:00]

Iron Lion Zion

Gav on 20:01 - Apr 30 with 2648 viewsSpruceMoose

Gav on 19:59 - Apr 30 by GlasgowBlue

No problem. Working on a new project so won't be on here as much as usual. A relief to many.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 20:00]

Just as I was starting to fall for you.

Gav on 20:02 - Apr 30 with 2635 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Love Glassers

The one from Phil says...."Thread deleted as instructed."

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Gav on 20:04 - Apr 30 with 2622 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Gav on 19:07 - Apr 30 by BrixtonBlue

You've been done up like a Kippenberg here mate.

There's some serious Remainer humour going on here tonight....way over my head.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Gav on 20:13 - Apr 30 with 2591 viewsJ2BLUE

Love Glassers

Too right wing for the lefty bumfesters and too liberal for the Top Gear gang.

Me too.

This is your future J2. They never forgive you for voting Brexit no matter how repentant you are

Meh. There is a small group of posters on here who I think ruin the forum. They certainly do for me. Once the ignore function has been fixed I will div list them with no fanfare or drama.

Agree that he's not as bad as people make out but he has genuinely been a cock to very decent posters in the past. Apparently he also posted he was glad I was gone when I left for a few months so he can do one

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Gav on 20:17 - Apr 30 with 2578 viewsSpruceMoose

Gav on 20:13 - Apr 30 by J2BLUE

Me too.

This is your future J2. They never forgive you for voting Brexit no matter how repentant you are

Meh. There is a small group of posters on here who I think ruin the forum. They certainly do for me. Once the ignore function has been fixed I will div list them with no fanfare or drama.

Agree that he's not as bad as people make out but he has genuinely been a cock to very decent posters in the past. Apparently he also posted he was glad I was gone when I left for a few months so he can do one

Sorry, can't see your post as you're on ignore.

Gav on 20:34 - Apr 30 with 2556 viewsJ2BLUE

Gav on 20:17 - Apr 30 by SpruceMoose

Sorry, can't see your post as you're on ignore.

I wish

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Gav on 20:37 - Apr 30 with 2543 viewsfooters

Gav on 20:13 - Apr 30 by J2BLUE

Me too.

You just need to be re-educated, J2. You're fruit ripe for the LeftyBumFest. What's more, I can ripen you.

Prices for the Basic package are surprisingly low.

Gav on 20:40 - Apr 30 with 2534 viewsSpruceMoose

Gav on 20:37 - Apr 30 by footers

You just need to be re-educated, J2. You're fruit ripe for the LeftyBumFest. What's more, I can ripen you.

Prices for the Basic package are surprisingly low.

Just part the cheeks J2, and let Footers work his magic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024