Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kiefer Moore 17:53 - May 4 with 5394 viewsShropshireBluenago09

I know he didn’t do himself any favours at town but wasn’t given a many opportunities. Just scored his 17th goal of the season. Just the type we could have done with this season.

Gus Uhlenbeek

Kiefer Moore on 17:56 - May 4 with 5354 viewsJ2BLUE

Didn't do himself any favours?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Kiefer Moore on 17:59 - May 4 with 5355 viewsWestover

A friend of mine a Barnsley season ticket holder says he does not think he will be good enough for the championship but time will tell.âš½
Kiefer Moore on 18:08 - May 4 with 5297 viewsParisBlue

Kiefer Moore on 17:59 - May 4 by Westover

A friend of mine a Barnsley season ticket holder says he does not think he will be good enough for the championship but time will tell.âš½

I'd agree. I think there is a huge jump between League 1 and the Championship.

To be fair, in the few games I saw him play he looked like he was only playing because he'd won a competition, but ironically we could do with him next season.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Kiefer Moore on 18:09 - May 4 with 5290 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think this is more the case. He certainly had some chance at Championship level but he is older and more experienced now. Perhaps he would do a job in the Championship now, perhaps not.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Kiefer Moore on 18:12 - May 4 with 5276 viewsFixed_It

Kiefer Moore on 18:09 - May 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think this is more the case. He certainly had some chance at Championship level but he is older and more experienced now. Perhaps he would do a job in the Championship now, perhaps not.

He's a very limited footballer to be honest. I know people who knew him when he was first scouted by Yoevil and they were amazed.
[Post edited 4 May 2019 18:13]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Kiefer Moore on 18:14 - May 4 with 5256 viewsDubtractor

Kiefer Moore on 18:12 - May 4 by Fixed_It

He's a very limited footballer to be honest. I know people who knew him when he was first scouted by Yoevil and they were amazed.
[Post edited 4 May 2019 18:13]

This. In all honesty, we did OK to get a decent fee for him and move on.

He is a big lump, and will get a few goals because of that, but pretty limited otherwise.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Kiefer Moore on 18:16 - May 4 with 5241 viewsJ2BLUE

Kiefer Moore on 18:14 - May 4 by Dubtractor

This. In all honesty, we did OK to get a decent fee for him and move on.

He is a big lump, and will get a few goals because of that, but pretty limited otherwise.

A good option. Hasn't done Barnsley any harm.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Kiefer Moore on 20:12 - May 4 with 4960 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Seems a very strange thing to say when he Played for Barnsley in the championship and did very well for them at that level already and nearly helped keep them up....

He already showed himself to be very useful in Champ in that half season.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Login to get fewer ads

Kiefer Moore on 21:49 - May 4 with 4767 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Kiefer Moore on 17:56 - May 4 by J2BLUE

Didn't do himself any favours?

Ok, never took his opportunities

Gus Uhlenbeek

Kiefer Moore on 21:54 - May 4 with 4748 viewsWickets

I must say i never really rated him but he has done very well since he moved on but we did well out of the deal also, as others have said .
Kiefer Moore on 22:34 - May 4 with 4665 viewsGirthyguy

He's better than anything we have now.
Kiefer Moore on 22:41 - May 4 with 4648 viewsjas0999

Evans saw an opportunity to make a significant profit. No surprise.
Kiefer Moore on 22:48 - May 4 with 4627 viewsgtsb

Kiefer Moore on 22:41 - May 4 by jas0999

Evans saw an opportunity to make a significant profit. No surprise.

He was utter pony and at the time it was good business sense and still is.
Kiefer Moore on 23:21 - May 4 with 4564 viewsJDB23

When he came on vs Norwich I genuinely thought he was from the make-a-wish foundation.
Kiefer Moore on 23:29 - May 4 with 4539 viewsStNeotsBlue

Kiefer Moore on 23:21 - May 4 by JDB23

When he came on vs Norwich I genuinely thought he was from the make-a-wish foundation.

The first thing that happened in that game for him was trying to lean on his opponent who gave him a sly dig in the ribs, unnoticed by the officials, took him out of the game for the next 5 minutes as he staggered around gasping for breath.

MMc seemed to over play him for us when he wasn't ready. Fair play to him he has done well since being loaned out from us.
Kiefer Moore on 08:46 - May 5 with 4232 viewsfabian_illness

To score 17 in a season at any level is an achievement.
Oh, and to finish a season proves he is far more robust that any forward currently playing for ITFC.
Kiefer Moore on 09:10 - May 5 with 4180 viewsWussinwhiteboots

Kiefer Moore on 08:46 - May 5 by fabian_illness

Oh, and to finish a season proves he is far more robust that any forward currently playing for ITFC.

17 goals for the season and he has been out injured for the last three months. Probably would have got 25/30. Goals win games and get your club promotion!!
Kiefer Moore on 09:14 - May 5 with 4164 viewsbrogansnose

Kiefer Moore on 08:46 - May 5 by fabian_illness

Pretty sure Kayden Jackson scored 15 for Accrington last season.

All about the levels. Moore was dreadful for us and there was little point in keeping hold of him and shelling out wages for someone that Mick would have used as a poor mans Murphy lumping the ball up to him.
Kiefer Moore on 10:06 - May 5 with 4067 viewsDubtractor

Kiefer Moore on 09:14 - May 5 by brogansnose

All about the levels. Moore was dreadful for us and there was little point in keeping hold of him and shelling out wages for someone that Mick would have used as a poor mans Murphy lumping the ball up to him.

As I commented yesterday, Luke Varney has 14 in league 2 this season, despite only appearing in just over half the minutes available.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Kiefer Moore on 10:13 - May 5 with 4038 viewsmonty_radio

Kiefer Moore on 09:14 - May 5 by brogansnose

Not unlike the story of Quaner in that if your head is up there in the clouds there seems to be a presumption from some fans, and regarding Moore in Mick's case, from a manager, that you can head a ball.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024