Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..TWTD Sausage Sandwich game..... 19:58 - May 8 with 3367 viewshampstead_blue

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all.....

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 9 May 2019 8:08]

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:00 - May 8 with 2870 viewsSpruceMoose

Surely it depends what you're eating?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:04 - May 8 with 2859 viewsWD19

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:00 - May 8 by SpruceMoose

No, no, no......you have to pick one and tribally stick to it, irrespective of circumstances at any moment of time. That's how modern sauce works.
Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:05 - May 8 with 2854 viewsSpruceMoose

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:04 - May 8 by WD19

No, no, no......you have to pick one and tribally stick to it, irrespective of circumstances at any moment of time. That's how modern sauce works.

Fook em then. No sauce. They're all sugary sh!te liquids anyway.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:07 - May 8 with 2850 viewsfooters

Brown sauce ftw.

One of Britain's best inventions.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:12 - May 8 with 2844 viewsDubtractor

Depends what I'm eating. Fish and chips is tomato ketchup, but if sausages then it must be HP. BBQ sauce if its a burger.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:13 - May 8 with 2837 viewsSpruceMoose

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:12 - May 8 by Dubtractor

Depends what I'm eating. Fish and chips is tomato ketchup, but if sausages then it must be HP. BBQ sauce if its a burger.

Happy glass factory anniversary btw Dubbers

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:16 - May 8 with 2832 viewsDubtractor

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:13 - May 8 by SpruceMoose

Happy glass factory anniversary btw Dubbers

Is it today? Damn, I'd have celebrated if I'd known.

Did you realise that I'm proper senior management now? That glass trip paid off in the long run.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:17 - May 8 with 2829 viewsSpruceMoose

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:16 - May 8 by Dubtractor

Is it today? Damn, I'd have celebrated if I'd known.

Did you realise that I'm proper senior management now? That glass trip paid off in the long run.

I didn't realise! Good job!

I hope you have instructed RC to amend his accent to something more suitable for Suffolk.

Login to get fewer ads

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:30 - May 8 with 2812 viewsbrogansnose

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:07 - May 8 by footers

Brown sauce ftw.

One of Britain's best inventions.

HP sauce is now made in and imported from the Netherlands. We have been culturally appropriated by the Dutchies famous for their paucity of meal time condiments.
Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:34 - May 8 with 2796 viewsfooters

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:30 - May 8 by brogansnose

HP sauce is now made in and imported from the Netherlands. We have been culturally appropriated by the Dutchies famous for their paucity of meal time condiments.

They've changed it to a low-salt recipe too, buh!

Although I did not know that... Hmm. Well, if you were going to leave the manufacture of one of our most precious products to any nation the Dutch must be up there. Their clinical nature will stay true to the recipe.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:48 - May 8 with 2781 viewsbrogansnose

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:34 - May 8 by footers

They've changed it to a low-salt recipe too, buh!

Although I did not know that... Hmm. Well, if you were going to leave the manufacture of one of our most precious products to any nation the Dutch must be up there. Their clinical nature will stay true to the recipe.

Reduced the salt level ? I'm going to have to balance that up with an extra rasher of bacon in a sandwich now.
Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 21:07 - May 8 with 2757 viewstown8710

Love brown sauce
Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 08:16 - May 9 with 2641 viewsnorfsufblue

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:00 - May 8 by SpruceMoose

Its called The Sausage Sandwich game!
Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 08:42 - May 9 with 2617 viewsLeaky

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 20:30 - May 8 by brogansnose

I had a jar of Colemans mustard on it was printed made in the Netherlands.

For what it's worth Brown sauce on a sausage sarnie tomato on a bacon one
Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..TWTD Sausage Sandwich game..... on 08:44 - May 9 with 2612 viewsCOYBitfc

You need an option for both............. Bacon and or sausage sandwich/bap, i'm impartial to both sauces....

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..TWTD Sausage Sandwich game..... on 08:48 - May 9 with 2602 viewsSwansea_Blue

Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..TWTD Sausage Sandwich game..... on 08:44 - May 9 by COYBitfc

You need an option for both............. Bacon and or sausage sandwich/bap, i'm impartial to both sauces....

My daughter introduced me to the delights of both. Somehow I'd gone through half a lifetime without even considering it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..TWTD Sausage Sandwich game..... on 08:50 - May 9 with 2598 viewsCOYBitfc

Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..TWTD Sausage Sandwich game..... on 08:48 - May 9 by Swansea_Blue

My daughter introduced me to the delights of both. Somehow I'd gone through half a lifetime without even considering it.

It works, wonderfully!
[Post edited 9 May 2019 8:50]

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 09:03 - May 9 with 2580 viewsWeWereZombies

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 08:42 - May 9 by Leaky

I had a jar of Colemans mustard on it was printed made in the Netherlands.

For what it's worth Brown sauce on a sausage sarnie tomato on a bacon one

Although the Netherlands was the last nation to successfully invade Britain so I guess there is still something patriotic about HP sauce and Coleman's mustard (mind you we lost the Irish Republic two hundred and thirty years later so be careful with those sauces).

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..TWTD Sausage Sandwich game..... on 12:28 - May 9 with 2514 viewsDeano69

Marmalade

No, trust me.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..TWTD Sausage Sandwich game..... on 12:33 - May 9 with 2505 viewsSuperblue95

Who the f*ck calls it red sauce?!

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..TWTD Sausage Sandwich game..... on 13:28 - May 9 with 2464 viewsWeWereZombies

Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..TWTD Sausage Sandwich game..... on 12:33 - May 9 by Superblue95

Who the f*ck calls it red sauce?!

Hampstead Blue.

Hope that helps...

edit: And Danny Baker, only just catching up with the source of this game.
[Post edited 9 May 2019 17:00]

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 13:44 - May 9 with 2438 viewsNo9

Colemans taken over by Unilever
Unilever moving stuff from the UK to NL
Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 15:24 - May 9 with 2401 viewsWeWereZombies

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 13:44 - May 9 by No9

Colemans taken over by Unilever
Unilever moving stuff from the UK to NL

Not quite according to Wikipedia:

'In January 2018, it was announced that Colman's was to leave its base in Norwich where the condiment has been produced for 160 years and would move its production to Burton-on-Trent and Germany.[6]'

More here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-42569750

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 14:31 - May 11 with 2266 viewsLeaky

Are you...Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..... on 09:03 - May 9 by WeWereZombies

Although the Netherlands was the last nation to successfully invade Britain so I guess there is still something patriotic about HP sauce and Coleman's mustard (mind you we lost the Irish Republic two hundred and thirty years later so be careful with those sauces).

So if l

understand you correctly from a historical point of view Colemans should have sponsored Celtic rather than the mob up the road
Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..TWTD Sausage Sandwich game..... on 14:37 - May 11 with 2254 viewsSuperblue95

Red sauce, Brown sauce, or no sauce at all..TWTD Sausage Sandwich game..... on 13:28 - May 9 by WeWereZombies

Hampstead Blue.

Hope that helps...

edit: And Danny Baker, only just catching up with the source of this game.
[Post edited 9 May 2019 17:00]

Edit again and you could get a below average pun in there

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024