Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey 01:13 - May 10 with 2810 viewsLord_Lucan

He looked a recovered wreck on TW.

I can’t imagine the amount of Charlie he must have guzzled.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 02:42 - May 10 with 2744 viewsgainsboroughblue

Got Bipolar hasn't he?

I know he went through a really rough patch around mid 90s.

I used to like him on whose line is it anyway.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 04:31 - May 10 with 2693 viewsIllinoisblue

4 grand a week on coke and vodka. All rather sad: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/apr/29/tony-slattery-had-very-happ

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 07:50 - May 10 with 2475 viewsWD19

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 02:42 - May 10 by gainsboroughblue

Got Bipolar hasn't he?

I know he went through a really rough patch around mid 90s.

I used to like him on whose line is it anyway.

Unfortunately it was nearly always his.
I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 08:19 - May 10 with 2423 viewsSWGF

He must have been off his face if he agreed to appear on Tomorrow's World.

Was Maggie Philbin busy?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 08:39 - May 10 with 2375 viewsLord_Lucan

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 04:31 - May 10 by Illinoisblue

4 grand a week on coke and vodka. All rather sad: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/apr/29/tony-slattery-had-very-happ

I don’t believe all this £4k a week on coke stuff the people come out with, it’s all bullsh1t.

That’s 80 grams at retail price, it’s impossible in my opinion - and I have a high tolerance level.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 08:47 - May 10 with 2335 viewsgiant_stow

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 08:39 - May 10 by Lord_Lucan

I don’t believe all this £4k a week on coke stuff the people come out with, it’s all bullsh1t.

That’s 80 grams at retail price, it’s impossible in my opinion - and I have a high tolerance level.

Some of these islanders sound like they gave that limit a go: https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/may/10/blow-up-how-half-a-tonne-of-coca

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 08:47 - May 10 with 2336 viewsFunge

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 08:39 - May 10 by Lord_Lucan

Poor old TS... what a state.

In fairness, LL, this was mid-90s in London; I'd wager prices were significantly higher then, than now. Plus celebrities will pay OTT, innit.
I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 08:49 - May 10 with 2315 viewsSwansea_Blue

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 04:31 - May 10 by Illinoisblue

He should have changed mixers a bit more to keep it interesting. Bitter lemon and vodka is quite nice.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 08:55 - May 10 with 2297 viewshomer_123

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 08:49 - May 10 by Swansea_Blue

He should have changed mixers a bit more to keep it interesting. Bitter lemon and vodka is quite nice.

Bitter Lemon? Are you a 50 year old woman by any chance????

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 12:40 - May 10 with 2127 viewsSwansea_Blue

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 08:55 - May 10 by homer_123

Bitter Lemon? Are you a 50 year old woman by any chance????

No, which is why I don’t know what goes with vodka! I haven’t got into any of these gin bars that are popping up all over the place now either.

I’ll avoid attempts at vodka related jokes from now on

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 12:44 - May 10 with 2123 viewsSuperblue95

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 08:49 - May 10 by Swansea_Blue

Vodka and orange is miraculous stuff. Any time you’ve guzzled a stupid amount of pints and feel like you’re gonna puke or be in a bad way tomorrow then have yourself two vodka oranges and you will be perfectly fine.

You’re all welcome

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 13:14 - May 10 with 2060 viewsLord_Lucan

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 12:44 - May 10 by Superblue95

Vodka and orange is miraculous stuff. Any time you’ve guzzled a stupid amount of pints and feel like you’re gonna puke or be in a bad way tomorrow then have yourself two vodka oranges and you will be perfectly fine.

You’re all welcome

I would swap that with a Gin and Grapefruit.

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 13:19 - May 10 with 2035 viewsHerbivore

I imagine he pays a ton a gram for the good stuff. Still seems an awful lot though, he'd have to be doing line after line all day every day.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 13:59 - May 10 with 2004 viewsLord_Lucan

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 13:19 - May 10 by Herbivore

I imagine he pays a ton a gram for the good stuff. Still seems an awful lot though, he'd have to be doing line after line all day every day.

It's pretty much impossible.

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 18:41 - May 10 with 1877 viewsHerbivore

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 13:59 - May 10 by Lord_Lucan

It's pretty much impossible.

I'll give it a try and get back to you.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I did hear that Tony Slattery had been through the mill but blimey on 21:32 - May 10 with 1746 viewsghostofescobar

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/apr/29/tony-slattery-had-very-happ

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024