Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? 02:10 - May 16 with 27866 viewsunstableblue

He is loathsome and completely unaccountable; he is the worst of British. And aligned with all the hate that’s building in the US under Trump.

Farages attacks on the BBC are just sickening - his approach is just to shout down any diligence of his views and history. That’s the Trump method. Are people really going to validate him at the polls? WTF is going on in this country.

Dark times.

This video almost seems like a parody, but for me it sums up the uninformed under current that has got us to this place!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Errrrr...... you're just proving my point on 12:50 - May 17 with 1541 viewsballycastle

Errrrr...... you're just proving my point on 12:23 - May 17 by unstableblue

First off..... "Leftist" I wouldn't vote for Corbyn because his economic policies are too left wing.

'Liberal' - FECKIN HELL YEAH.... why is that a dirty word! becasue you don;t understand it?
Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on liberty, consent of the governed, and equality before the law. Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but they generally support limited government, individual rights (including civil rights and human rights), capitalism (free markets), democracy, secularism, gender equality, racial equality, internationalism, freedom of speech, freedom of the press and freedom of religion.

Sensitivity - this is a time to be sensitive when people like Farage and their ilk are poisoning our citiziens minds. Trump is causing deep set damage to US society, will it ever recover, his lies are swallowed hook line and sinker, and it is placing very negtaive views into their country. I cannot believe we are beginning to move to that position. Sensitive - how about 'caring for our future?', wanting Britain to be its 'best'

Now to your point, and how ill informed you must be - Farage has no 'policies' NONE, ZIP, ZERO, he is getting people to vote with NO MANIFESTO and "The former Ukip leader has said he will present a ‘full slate’ of policy ideas once the European elections are OVER."

That's pretty scandalous. The policies I refer to are his well know positions and views and previous policies at UKIP, as thats all we have.

Here's some:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/16/nigel-farages-brexit-party-manifesto-written-bill

Former UKIP policies as defined by Nigel:
1. A flat tax, which means the same income tax level for all
2. Clamping down on foreigners in football teams
4. Even cheaper beer
5. Abolishing statutory maternity pay
6. Bringing back imperial measures
7. Better dress in theatres
8. More benefits for elderly expats
9. Stopping the EU from brainwashing British children

So why are you voting for the Brexit Party again???

Flat tax? Yes please.
Everyone pays the same percentage share, all are equal.
Errrrr...... you're just proving my point on 12:58 - May 17 with 1517 viewsNo9

Errrrr...... you're just proving my point on 12:50 - May 17 by ballycastle

Flat tax? Yes please.

Until you realise how much indirect tax (VAT etc.) will have to rise then you find out it only works for the very wealthy.
Errrrr...... you're just proving my point on 12:59 - May 17 with 1511 viewsJ2BLUE

Errrrr...... you're just proving my point on 12:50 - May 17 by ballycastle

Flat tax? Yes please.

If you earn £60,000 and someone earns £22,500 you both get the first £12,500 tax free and pay the same 20% tax on the next £10,000.

Or would you prefer a flat rate of say 25% for both the £60,000 and £22,500 workers?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nigel spawned a monster... on 13:13 - May 17 with 1475 viewsStokieBlue

Nigel spawned a monster... on 12:12 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

So sad to see this profile has been banhammered.

It was after he asked Herby to meet him behind the North Stand to be taught some manners.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Nigel spawned a monster... on 13:17 - May 17 with 1459 viewsSpruceMoose

Nigel spawned a monster... on 13:13 - May 17 by StokieBlue

It was after he asked Herby to meet him behind the North Stand to be taught some manners.

SB

Ah the mating call of the off board wimp.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:02 - May 17 with 1413 viewsvapour_trail

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 09:10 - May 17 by GlasgowBlue

I’d suggest that the 35% currently indicating they will vote for the Brexit party don’t believe the government has any intention of leaving the EU in any meaningful way.

I’ll leave you to call people who voted for Brexit as dim racists as per usual. At least you’ll get some up votes from Daft Kunt.

08:55 are you unable to be civil
09:10 daft kunt

I don’t want to be judgmental but that’s very early to be imbibing.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:04 - May 17 with 1410 viewsSpruceMoose

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:02 - May 17 by vapour_trail

Why can't we all just get long without resorting to petty insults, you bunch of self important jizzwands?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:08 - May 17 with 1396 viewsGlasgowBlue

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:02 - May 17 by vapour_trail

I think you will find I was responding in kind to DK. If people are civil towards me then I’m quite happy to be civil in return.

A case in lint being SPrucey and myself. We have had our ups and downs over the years but I think you’ll see that we are now able to have a difference of opinion on some subjects yet conduct the conversation with mutual civility.

I asked Herbie a perfectly reasonable question of Herbie yet all he can do is be insulting in return. DK then waded in with a usual dig.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:10 - May 17 with 1391 viewsSpruceMoose

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:08 - May 17 by GlasgowBlue

I think you will find I was responding in kind to DK. If people are civil towards me then I’m quite happy to be civil in return.

A case in lint being SPrucey and myself. We have had our ups and downs over the years but I think you’ll see that we are now able to have a difference of opinion on some subjects yet conduct the conversation with mutual civility.

I asked Herbie a perfectly reasonable question of Herbie yet all he can do is be insulting in return. DK then waded in with a usual dig.

Indeed.

Whenever I'm tempted to crack a mean joke I just say it out loud instead and have a chuckle.

This has obviously caused me issues at work, but at least Glassers and myself are rubbing along ok now.

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:19 - May 17 with 1375 viewsGlasgowBlue

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:10 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

Indeed.

Whenever I'm tempted to crack a mean joke I just say it out loud instead and have a chuckle.

This has obviously caused me issues at work, but at least Glassers and myself are rubbing along ok now.

Less of the rubbing along please. I’m a married man.

Iron Lion Zion

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:20 - May 17 with 1367 viewsSpruceMoose

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:19 - May 17 by GlasgowBlue

Less of the rubbing along please. I’m a married man.

As am I.

And I'm very socially liberal Never had a Tory before

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:21 - May 17 with 1359 viewsGlasgowBlue

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:20 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

As am I.

And I'm very socially liberal Never had a Tory before

I’ve had several.

Iron Lion Zion

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:22 - May 17 with 1353 viewsSpruceMoose

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:21 - May 17 by GlasgowBlue

I’ve had several.

Worth the feelings of shame and regret the next day?

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:24 - May 17 with 1343 viewsfooters

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:22 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

I once woke up next to a Daily Mail journalist.

The feelings are real.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:24 - May 17 with 1341 viewsJ2BLUE

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:22 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

I'm sure he thinks I was worth it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:25 - May 17 with 1338 viewsSpruceMoose

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:24 - May 17 by footers

I once woke up next to a Daily Mail journalist.

The feelings are real.

Richard Littlejohn?

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:25 - May 17 with 1333 viewsSpruceMoose

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:24 - May 17 by J2BLUE

I'm sure he thinks I was worth it.

From what I hear - Libertarian in the streets, Librarian in the sheets.
[Post edited 17 May 2019 14:25]

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:26 - May 17 with 1324 viewsfooters

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:25 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

Richard Littlejohn?

No, but one of my proudest achievements was calling Quentin Letts a cock on live radio.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 21:43 - May 17 with 1215 viewsDarth_Koont

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 14:08 - May 17 by GlasgowBlue

To be fair, you are a bit thin-skinned and humourless on here.

Maybe take a step back before getting all fired up?

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024