Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? 02:10 - May 16 with 27944 viewsunstableblue

He is loathsome and completely unaccountable; he is the worst of British. And aligned with all the hate that’s building in the US under Trump.

Farages attacks on the BBC are just sickening - his approach is just to shout down any diligence of his views and history. That’s the Trump method. Are people really going to validate him at the polls? WTF is going on in this country.

Dark times.

This video almost seems like a parody, but for me it sums up the uninformed under current that has got us to this place!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Nigel spawned a monster... on 17:14 - May 16 with 3807 viewscaught-in-limbo

Nigel spawned a monster... on 17:11 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

Didn't you get the memo? The job of the media these days is to copy Tweets into articles and call it reporting, like some kind of literate 12th_man.

We all got the memo.

However, very few people got the memo about being particularly bothered about it.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Nigel spawned a monster... on 17:15 - May 16 with 3804 viewsSpruceMoose

Nigel spawned a monster... on 17:14 - May 16 by caught-in-limbo

We all got the memo.

However, very few people got the memo about being particularly bothered about it.

I'm sure people are bothered. There's just so much to be bothered about these days, and the bothered people just get dismissed as snowflakes by their fellow unbothered people so...what's the point?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Nigel spawned a monster... on 17:22 - May 16 with 3775 viewscaught-in-limbo

Nigel spawned a monster... on 17:15 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

I'm sure people are bothered. There's just so much to be bothered about these days, and the bothered people just get dismissed as snowflakes by their fellow unbothered people so...what's the point?

So in summary, "people are bothered" but "what's the point?".

Okay, that seems a little contradictory to me. I wouldn't put it down as one of your best or most logical posts.

#toxic

Nigel spawned a monster... on 17:25 - May 16 with 3772 viewsSpruceMoose

Nigel spawned a monster... on 17:22 - May 16 by caught-in-limbo

So in summary, "people are bothered" but "what's the point?".

Okay, that seems a little contradictory to me. I wouldn't put it down as one of your best or most logical posts.

Put the claws away Icke. Keep it civil please.

People are bothered, but lack the belief that being bothered changes anything. Even for you, that shouldn't be tough to understand.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 17:32 - May 16 with 3759 viewspickles110564

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 17:08 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

Shame you were too cowardly to meet Footers and myself. You could have said it to my face!

pr1ck
Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 17:35 - May 16 with 3749 viewsSpruceMoose

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 17:32 - May 16 by pickles110564

pr1ck

You are a very aggressive little man aren't you? Very patronising too. How do you get away with it on here? Are you a moderator? Because you don't half turn on anybody or anything you don't like.

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 17:57 - May 16 with 3717 viewsHerbivore

Pickles, seeing as you're now about can you explain why there is no issue with the Irish border and what you think a WTO Brexit actually looks like please? You seemed to disappear earlier when asked about these issues.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 18:00 - May 16 with 3710 viewsSpruceMoose

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 17:57 - May 16 by Herbivore

Pickles, seeing as you're now about can you explain why there is no issue with the Irish border and what you think a WTO Brexit actually looks like please? You seemed to disappear earlier when asked about these issues.

He's been busy thinking up insults to sling at me. In the end, he went for a good old fashioned 'pr!ck'.

Classy.

Login to get fewer ads

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 18:03 - May 16 with 3702 viewsfooters

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 17:32 - May 16 by pickles110564

pr1ck

I was genuinely looking forward to meeting you, pickles. And not in the sort of 'meet me for a pint m8' sort of way board 'ard men suggest when they've lost an argument.

I know I was sat in your seat but no need to be angry about it. I did apologise :(

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 18:57 - May 16 with 3660 viewsm14_blue

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 17:07 - May 16 by pickles110564

LOL, you are an @rse at times.

Could you answer some of the questions people have asked about the details of trading under WTO rules though please?

You’re only a recent convert to this ‘clean break Brexit’ (wasn’t long ago you were advocating May’s deal) so not sure how you can say it should have been that way all along, particularly when you voted remain.
Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 19:10 - May 16 with 3647 viewsBlueNomad

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:27 - May 16 by pickles110564

There is no issue with the Irish border, only been made by people that want us to stay in the EU.
Do you think we will have to have a hard border between us and Scotland if we have left the EU and they rejoin after the leave the UK?

Pickles have you any understanding of Irish history? That is why the border is a particularly difficult issue.
Nigel spawned a monster... on 21:25 - May 16 with 3585 viewscaught-in-limbo

Nigel spawned a monster... on 17:25 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

Put the claws away Icke. Keep it civil please.

People are bothered, but lack the belief that being bothered changes anything. Even for you, that shouldn't be tough to understand.

I said your comment "seems a little contradictory to me" and then said "I wouldn't put it down as one of your best or most logical posts".

Wow, I'm quite the nasty one, aren't I?

#የበረዶ ቅንጣት

#toxic

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 21:44 - May 16 with 3565 viewsOxford_Blue

What you don’t seem to get your head around is that for many he isn’t any of those things. You seem to be applying your leftist liberal sensitivity to everyone.

Name one policy that is loathesome?
Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 22:38 - May 16 with 3513 viewsHerbivore

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 21:44 - May 16 by Oxford_Blue

What you don’t seem to get your head around is that for many he isn’t any of those things. You seem to be applying your leftist liberal sensitivity to everyone.

Name one policy that is loathesome?

How about you start by naming one policy?

Nigel spawned a monster... on 23:02 - May 16 with 3495 viewsSpruceMoose

Nigel spawned a monster... on 21:25 - May 16 by caught-in-limbo

I said your comment "seems a little contradictory to me" and then said "I wouldn't put it down as one of your best or most logical posts".

Wow, I'm quite the nasty one, aren't I?

#የበረዶ ቅንጣት

Onto the div list you go Putin. Bored of your trolling now. Toodles.

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 23:03 - May 16 with 3493 viewsSpruceMoose

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 22:38 - May 16 by Herbivore

Arf!

Nigel spawned a monster... on 23:09 - May 16 with 3484 viewscaught-in-limbo

Nigel spawned a monster... on 23:02 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

Onto the div list you go Putin. Bored of your trolling now. Toodles.

We've been through this before. You never follow through with your promises.

#toxic

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 07:05 - May 17 with 3403 viewsOxford_Blue

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 22:38 - May 16 by Herbivore

To leave the EU, by no deal if we have to, which was the result of the referendum, the manifesto of the Tory party and Labour Party and the promise of 500 MPs.

You may not have voted to leave - but we had a process. You call this a loathsome Policy?
[Post edited 17 May 2019 7:11]
Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 07:44 - May 17 with 3377 viewsHerbivore

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 07:05 - May 17 by Oxford_Blue

To leave the EU, by no deal if we have to, which was the result of the referendum, the manifesto of the Tory party and Labour Party and the promise of 500 MPs.

You may not have voted to leave - but we had a process. You call this a loathsome Policy?
[Post edited 17 May 2019 7:11]

How is that a policy for a party seeking to enter the European Parliament? They have no power to implement it. They'd be better off putting forward at least one policy that will benefit the UK whilst it remains an EU member. And in any case we are already leaving the EU. If a party stood with a single policy of continuing to have schools people would rightly mock them. They stand for nothing.
[Post edited 17 May 2019 7:53]

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 08:39 - May 17 with 3336 viewslowhouseblue

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 07:44 - May 17 by Herbivore

How is that a policy for a party seeking to enter the European Parliament? They have no power to implement it. They'd be better off putting forward at least one policy that will benefit the UK whilst it remains an EU member. And in any case we are already leaving the EU. If a party stood with a single policy of continuing to have schools people would rightly mock them. They stand for nothing.

but if we are to believe the commitments given by the two major parties and the original vote of the HoC by a vast majority, they won't ever sit in the european parliament. why do they need policies if people have been repeatedly promised they won't ever take up their seats? can't be right surely.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 08:44 - May 17 with 3332 viewsHerbivore

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 08:39 - May 17 by lowhouseblue

but if we are to believe the commitments given by the two major parties and the original vote of the HoC by a vast majority, they won't ever sit in the european parliament. why do they need policies if people have been repeatedly promised they won't ever take up their seats? can't be right surely.

Why does a political party need policies? You're plumbing new depths.

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 08:45 - May 17 with 3331 viewsGlasgowBlue

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 07:44 - May 17 by Herbivore

Why do people in NI vote Sinn Féin?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 08:47 - May 17 with 3321 viewsHerbivore

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 08:45 - May 17 by GlasgowBlue

Why do people in NI vote Sinn Féin?

Ask them if you're that interested. Otherwise this has all the hallmarks of your usual pointless whataboutery.

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 08:48 - May 17 with 3319 viewslowhouseblue

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 08:44 - May 17 by Herbivore

Why does a political party need policies? You're plumbing new depths.

if they're not expected to take up their seats policies seem irrelevant. as you well know, but for some reason you're acting dim, the brexit party is providing a vehicle for people to express a view on brexit and , they hope, thus influence what is happening in terms of brexit in parliament. but you know that don't you.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 08:50 - May 17 with 3308 viewsHerbivore

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 08:48 - May 17 by lowhouseblue

if they're not expected to take up their seats policies seem irrelevant. as you well know, but for some reason you're acting dim, the brexit party is providing a vehicle for people to express a view on brexit and , they hope, thus influence what is happening in terms of brexit in parliament. but you know that don't you.

People are voting for a party with no policies and I'm the one who's dim? That's an interesting take.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024