Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? 02:10 - May 16 with 27872 viewsunstableblue

He is loathsome and completely unaccountable; he is the worst of British. And aligned with all the hate that’s building in the US under Trump.

Farages attacks on the BBC are just sickening - his approach is just to shout down any diligence of his views and history. That’s the Trump method. Are people really going to validate him at the polls? WTF is going on in this country.

Dark times.

This video almost seems like a parody, but for me it sums up the uninformed under current that has got us to this place!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:19 - May 16 with 1414 viewsDarth_Koont

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 11:33 - May 16 by Lord_Lucan

I wish everyone would change the fecking subject, it's so boring. Day in and day out the same people talking sh1te from all angles.

Yeah, you keep saying.

Pronouns: He/Him

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:20 - May 16 with 1411 viewspickles110564

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:17 - May 16 by Darth_Koont

He's an alternative without actually offering an alternative. That's the problem with him.

What? He is saying leave on WTO terms, which is what we should have done all along.
Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:20 - May 16 with 1406 viewsHennikerBlu

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 11:51 - May 16 by Herbivore

That post would have more credibility if any of it was actually based on reality.

Which reality?

My salient point is lies are told on both sides, neither of which is helping the overall argument or to bring us together. I have not problem in accepting lies have been told by brexiteers and equally I have no problem accepting that those that wish to argue for remain, frequently paint the EU in a far more positive light than it actually is.

The UK is not part of the Euro nor Schengen, so has been marginalised in two of the biggest issues to hit the EU in recent years, ergo the UK's ability to provide political influence on those two massive debates was peripheral. You could argue that if we seriously want to be involved in the EU we should both adopt the Euro and sign up to Schengen, which the UK would never do, so even if we remain we are a bit of dog grabbing at the trouser leg.

I consider myself open to both arguments on a basis of facts, democracy and what a closer political union will look like. I do spend time listening to MEP's debate and I think many on here would benefit from this experience.

You know your stuff, so you might help your argument if you were less dismissive of others, respectfully.
Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:21 - May 16 with 1405 viewspickles110564

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 11:53 - May 16 by Herbivore

I'll continue to shout them down, they're a bunch of charlatans. I like how you think Farage's party will stick to what they promise, yes good old Nige has a history of sticking to his word.....

Because they do not agree with you.
Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:22 - May 16 with 1400 viewsDarth_Koont

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 11:24 - May 16 by lowhouseblue

that's right if they don't give air time to farage this will all go away …

go on, step out of your bubble and try listening to people who don't hold the same views as you. farage only has any relevance because a huge number of people want to use him to express how seriously pissed off they are. farage is a pretty odious git but this really isn't about him.
[Post edited 16 May 2019 11:26]

You claiming the moral high ground about the disenfranchised and stepping out of the bubble ...

My word!

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:22 - May 16 with 1399 viewsHerbivore

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:20 - May 16 by pickles110564

What? He is saying leave on WTO terms, which is what we should have done all along.

He's changed his tune, he was up for a Norway style deal back in 2016. Pickles, what do you think leaving on WTO terms will actually look like? How will it deal with the issue of the Irish border?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nigel spawned a monster... on 12:22 - May 16 with 1397 viewspickles110564

Nigel spawned a monster... on 07:38 - May 16 by m14_blue

And there we have it.

Farage has just exactly copied Trump’s model. Any criticism of their hero is just seen as yet more evidence of the establishment conspiracy against him, it’s clever in a way, even if it is despicable.

Hero, nope just someone standing up for us against the EU and the remoaners in our Parliament that lie all the time.
Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:23 - May 16 with 1390 viewsLord_Lucan

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:19 - May 16 by Darth_Koont

Yeah, you keep saying.

Bore off Koont

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:25 - May 16 with 1372 viewsHerbivore

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:21 - May 16 by pickles110564

Because they do not agree with you.

Nope, because Farage and his ilk are proven liars who do jot have this country's interests at heart.

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:27 - May 16 with 1360 viewspickles110564

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:22 - May 16 by Herbivore

He's changed his tune, he was up for a Norway style deal back in 2016. Pickles, what do you think leaving on WTO terms will actually look like? How will it deal with the issue of the Irish border?

There is no issue with the Irish border, only been made by people that want us to stay in the EU.
Do you think we will have to have a hard border between us and Scotland if we have left the EU and they rejoin after the leave the UK?
Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:27 - May 16 with 1355 viewsDarth_Koont

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:20 - May 16 by pickles110564

Which is dramatically different to what he was saying about a Norway-style Brexit and the need for a deal before.

The underlying situation with regards to a future relationship with the EU hasn't changed at all. So, was one just to get votes? If so, which one?

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:27 - May 16 with 1352 viewspickles110564

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:23 - May 16 by Lord_Lucan

Bore off Koont

He is that.
Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:29 - May 16 with 1347 viewspickles110564

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:27 - May 16 by Darth_Koont

Which is dramatically different to what he was saying about a Norway-style Brexit and the need for a deal before.

The underlying situation with regards to a future relationship with the EU hasn't changed at all. So, was one just to get votes? If so, which one?

Leave means Leave and all what the corrupt EU stands for.
Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:30 - May 16 with 1345 viewsDarth_Koont

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:23 - May 16 by Lord_Lucan

Bore off Koont

You first. Or keep banging that drum.

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:30 - May 16 with 1343 viewsDarth_Koont

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:29 - May 16 by pickles110564

Meaningless.

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:32 - May 16 with 1338 viewsHerbivore

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:27 - May 16 by pickles110564

There is no issue with the Irish border, only been made by people that want us to stay in the EU.
Do you think we will have to have a hard border between us and Scotland if we have left the EU and they rejoin after the leave the UK?

The DUP, who are staunch Brexit supporters, disagree with you that there is no issue with the Irish border. Repeating that there's no issue doesn't make it go away.

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:37 - May 16 with 1320 viewspickles110564

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:32 - May 16 by Herbivore

The DUP, who are staunch Brexit supporters, disagree with you that there is no issue with the Irish border. Repeating that there's no issue doesn't make it go away.

Answer about if we would have a hard border between us an Scotland, or like Koont keep avoiding it
Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:38 - May 16 with 1312 viewsNo9

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:27 - May 16 by pickles110564

No issue with the Irish border?
That is NOT what the WTO say.
In an interview with the president of the WTO he said other WTO will insist on a border between N&S which includes full cubstoms checks
Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:38 - May 16 with 1312 viewslowhouseblue

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:22 - May 16 by Darth_Koont

You claiming the moral high ground about the disenfranchised and stepping out of the bubble ...

My word!

you not having an answer.

my word!

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:39 - May 16 with 1303 viewsHerbivore

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:37 - May 16 by pickles110564

Answer about if we would have a hard border between us an Scotland, or like Koont keep avoiding it

It's a totally irrelevant point, Pickles. The answer is I don't know, but it doesn't matter that I don't know because Scotland hasn't left the UK and hasn't joined the EU. Now explain to me why you think there is no issue with the Irish border.

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:39 - May 16 with 1302 viewsNo9

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:29 - May 16 by pickles110564

How is the EU corrupt when one of the main reasons the brexit supporters want to leave the EU is simply because they want to stop the corrruption in the financial cnetre that is London
Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:40 - May 16 with 1298 viewsDarth_Koont

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:37 - May 16 by pickles110564

Eh?

The options for a future Scottish-English border could include a hard customs border if necessary. There wouldn't be anything like the GFA and its aims to accommodate.

Glad to help.

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:42 - May 16 with 1288 viewsDarth_Koont

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 12:38 - May 16 by lowhouseblue

you not having an answer.

my word!

Because I've answered it already today.

I'm taken aback by how you're still shamelessly ignoring it.

Trumpers and Banners don't "work for the US" on 12:43 - May 16 with 1284 viewsDyland

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 10:54 - May 16 by No9

If Farage isn't working for the USA why does he spend so much time licking Trumps arse?
If your theory is correct why is Steve bannon spending so much time trying to undemine the EU?
To support your theory have you looked at the relationship between Cambridge Analytica, their partners & US companies / political organisations?
Why are Raab / Truss / Patel so anti Britain ?
Why is no one looking at all this stuff
Why have the tories NOT pushed the police to investigate what the Electoral Commission (starved of funds) can't do?
If the Establishment were not behind this it would have been a damp squib years ago

What does that even mean?

As Illers says, the "establishment" isn't defined around nationalism or borders.

I get your underlying point though.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 13:12 - May 16 with 1228 viewsfactual_blue

Are people really going to vote for Farage and the Brexit party? on 11:32 - May 16 by Lord_Lucan

Oh, I thought it was going to be a nursery for black people.

Nah. I don't think it's In A Village Near Manningtree And Colchester.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024