Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies 12:57 - May 23 with 5047 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Check the replies. ahahahahah
[Post edited 23 May 2019 12:58]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 13:00 - May 23 with 4452 viewsSuperblue95

He, and we, may be biased but there isn’t really anything in that statement that Norwich fans could argue with.

They’ve been much better over the past 15 years but until they start winning some meaningful competitions then they will continue to be a smaller club than us

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 13:03 - May 23 with 4413 viewsWestover

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 13:00 - May 23 by Superblue95

He, and we, may be biased but there isn’t really anything in that statement that Norwich fans could argue with.

They’ve been much better over the past 15 years but until they start winning some meaningful competitions then they will continue to be a smaller club than us

Spot on, let's hope we will be in the same league very soon.âš½
Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 13:03 - May 23 with 4409 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Could anyone argue Bournemouth are bigger than Leeds? 5 years in PL against 15 years out.

Watford bigger than Villa?

Palace bigger than Forest?

It’s not about temporary divisional status. It’s about winning things and achieving things.

Norwich fans can’t argue we are bigger like we can’t argue they are better.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 13:05 - May 23 with 4384 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 13:00 - May 23 by Superblue95

Well you would think that.

Read the replies. Big Bad Brazil has caught a few bites.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 13:09 - May 23 with 4330 viewschicoazul

How can anyone's head be that colour?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 13:16 - May 23 with 4268 viewsPendejo

One of my old school friends in that reply chain there.

Role play time...

You support a team newly promoted to the Premier League your rivals left the same division in the opposite direction.

A biased ex-player makes a statement on a Radio Show on a station that partly fuels itself by getting the public to ring up and rant. The statement is that "his" team is better than "your" team.

do you:
A:
Allow yourself to get hooked into a nonsensical debate about who is bigger than who

B:
Just say C NUT to yourself and carry on regardless

C:
Allow yourself a giggle and check out the travel options to the Etihad

If you chose A you are sub-human, you need to take life a little less seriously

If you chose B you are clearly a well balanced Ipswich fan

If you chose C you are clearly a well balanced Naaridge fan

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 13:35 - May 23 with 4148 viewsmrtea

ho ho.
Typical radio host saying all sorts to keep the show going.

So , ill bite , to me your history is too far back , footy has changed so much ( unfortunately I will add ) and we cant look back and compare. Sorry boys .

Are we better atm ? Yes of course .
Are we bigger atm ? Well depend on what you call bigger but turnover and attendances says yes we are.

To me a bigger club means more supporters so Newcastle are still way bigger than most of the PL because of the numbers of fans that turn up.

If you change bigger to more successful then I would argue that you are , obviously due to the pots you have won over ours.

On another note Brazil looks like a heart attack waiting to happen !!!!
Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 13:40 - May 23 with 4079 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 13:35 - May 23 by mrtea

ho ho.

So , ill bite , to me your history is too far back , footy has changed so much ( unfortunately I will add ) and we cant look back and compare. Sorry boys .

Are we bigger atm ? Well depend on what you call bigger but turnover and attendances says yes we are.

To me a bigger club means more supporters so Newcastle are still way bigger than most of the PL because of the numbers of fans that turn up.

If you change bigger to more successful then I would argue that you are , obviously due to the pots you have won over ours.

Attendances! FML. Here we go.

So just to settle this then. Barnsley are bigger than Bournemouth?

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 13:55 - May 23 with 3988 viewsPendejo

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 13:40 - May 23 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Attendances! FML. Here we go.

So just to settle this then. Barnsley are bigger than Bournemouth?

Devil's advocate time...

Bury are bigger than Bournemouth?

Bury have won the FA Cup twice..., hold on it should be budgies trotting this one out, not me!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 13:58 - May 23 with 3965 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 13:55 - May 23 by Pendejo

Devil's advocate time...

Bury are bigger than Bournemouth?

Bury have won the FA Cup twice..., hold on it should be budgies trotting this one out, not me!

Bury are a bigger club than Bournemouth and will be until Bournemouth eclipse their honours.

Bournemouth however are a much better team and have been for some time.

The two are separate. Being better on the field and having a bigger attendance doesn't make a team 'bigger'.

That comes purely down to achievements in my book.

However, Norwich fans bang on about attendance because it's been literally all they had. Very oddly they didn't consider league position relevant 12 months ago when we finished above them. Now all of a sudden it's relevant again. They are an embarrassment.

They pick and choose whatever suits them. Next a big club will be defined by the number of brands of mustard to have sponsored the club.

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 14:02 - May 23 with 3939 viewsDeano69

Didn't take long for the number of Season tickets to be the 'proof' of how much bigger than us they think they are. - lol

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 14:07 - May 23 with 3876 viewsMaySixth

ho ho.

Thanks for your continued obsession with Ipswich Town Football Club.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 14:14 - May 23 with 3852 viewsbluefunk

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 13:09 - May 23 by chicoazul

How can anyone's head be that colour?

I have it on very good authority that the colour is the result of a session in (or is it on) a rooftop bar.
Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 19:06 - May 23 with 3364 viewsWhymarkmariner

Good on ya Alan. It's about time we had someone on the media talking about us. We could win the European Cup and those on Anglia and BBC local would still make out a friendly between Naarwich and some tin pot club was more important. They have been unbelievably biased for as long as I can remember and only grudgingly mention if Town have a decent result.
Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 19:08 - May 23 with 3358 viewsSpruceMoose

ho ho.

Just an fyi, you don't need a space after all of your punctuation marks.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 21:35 - May 23 with 3018 viewsTerra_Farma

I quite like Alan Brazil, met him a few times (he wouldn't remember me for various reasons), he does talk sense every now and then, and to be fair, he is bob on with this.
Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 21:49 - May 23 with 2929 viewsthegloryyears

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 21:35 - May 23 by Terra_Farma

I quite like Alan Brazil, met him a few times (he wouldn't remember me for various reasons), he does talk sense every now and then, and to be fair, he is bob on with this.

Norwich are a far bigger team than us - it’s hard to stomach but that’s the reality
We are living on things we won 40 years ago.
Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 21:53 - May 23 with 2905 viewsSpruceMoose

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 21:49 - May 23 by thegloryyears

Norwich are a far bigger team than us - it’s hard to stomach but that’s the reality

Your entire post history is you slagging us off

Jog on Budgie.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 21:56 - May 23 with 2882 viewsSarge

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 13:58 - May 23 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Bury are a bigger club than Bournemouth and will be until Bournemouth eclipse their honours.

Bournemouth however are a much better team and have been for some time.

The two are separate. Being better on the field and having a bigger attendance doesn't make a team 'bigger'.

That comes purely down to achievements in my book.

However, Norwich fans bang on about attendance because it's been literally all they had. Very oddly they didn't consider league position relevant 12 months ago when we finished above them. Now all of a sudden it's relevant again. They are an embarrassment.

They pick and choose whatever suits them. Next a big club will be defined by the number of brands of mustard to have sponsored the club.

“Bury are a bigger club than Bournemouth and will be until Bournemouth eclipse their honours”

Sorry but what? They last won a major trophy in 1903. Bournemouth are a bigger club, they’ve made it to the premier league.

We make ourselves look stupid to make this kind of point to try and justify why we’re bigger than Norwich.
Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 21:59 - May 23 with 2872 viewsronnyd

ho ho.

Brazil,s health has been mentioned before on this forum, quite recently i believe.
Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 22:07 - May 23 with 2842 viewsBrixtonBlue

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 21:49 - May 23 by thegloryyears

Hello budgie

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 22:19 - May 23 with 2802 viewsTheBoyBlue

Norwich actually have a decent history for a club of their side, its just that compared to ours it is well and truly in the shadows. That said, this is the best Norwich team I remember seeing and if they are ever going to make inroads into the trophy gap this will surely be the time. Let's hope not though!

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 22:37 - May 23 with 2746 viewsBrixtonBlue

ho ho.

I don't really understand this "your history is too far back" argument.

What difference does 'how far' make? And where's the cut-off point for it counting? It seems to me the cut-off point is set by those who've won feck all.

Football, in fact all sport, is about winning things.

Muhammad Ali beating George Foreman in 1974, the Rumble In The Jungle, is still famous now. I was a toddler, but I still know about it. Does it lessen as a contest each year we are further from it?

Also, football success, or success in ANY sport, has never been about attendances. There's no points, or trophies, for that. Anywhere, ever.

My final point, to any budgies reading, if YOU'D won the trophies we have, would you mention them in this debate? Would you?

You're a cute little club, and you're a couple of leagues above us right now. But actually "right now" isn't very long in the grand scheme of things.

If you've won more than us in a thousand years I'll take my robot hat off to you.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 06:29 - May 24 with 2435 viewsbackwaywhen

The Town and Nodge are on an equal as far as size goes ..... we have been far more successful in the past with trophies in the bag and on record , Nodge are far more successful at present...But with not a lot to show for it , apart from a healthy bank balance......End off !.
Alan Brazil seems to have wound up some budgies on 08:45 - May 24 with 2201 viewsStewart27

ho ho.

Shut up.

You have no history at all. Not a sausage. So with our history being too far back, do you cringe about that night in Munich? Uefa cup participants etc etc.

Unfortunately both clubs will never win anything - barring maybe the Milk Cup one day.

We’re bigger. You’re better. Simple as that.

Attendances mean nothing in this argument.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024