Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant 12:08 - Jun 13 with 1472 viewsSitfcB

With his signing on fee

Follow the Town, up or down... #COYB
Poll: Why do people believe whats on football rumours and rubbish twitter accounts?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:10 - Jun 13 with 1445 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Just posted same thing. You beat me to it.

New club, new barnet.

Poll: Which of these players would you most like to see at Ipswich ?

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:14 - Jun 13 with 1411 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Someone should tell him to just shave it off.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:23 - Jun 13 with 1339 viewsWhymarkmariner

Let's hope he doesn't turn into another Wayne Rooney, he'll soon wear it off rubbing it against a headboard.

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:34 - Jun 13 with 1269 viewsitfcpaul

is this real news?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:40 - Jun 13 with 1240 viewsSuffolktrfc

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:34 - Jun 13 by itfcpaul

is this real news?

I'd imagine it could be true, he been wanting to get it done for a while now but it needs to be done out of season and us TRFC boys been to playoff finals for the last 3 years on the spin so he not had a chance too. He managed to get his teeth whitening done instead though haha
Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:51 - Jun 13 with 1156 viewsSitfcB

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:34 - Jun 13 by itfcpaul

is this real news?

Real news as in real? Or real news as in slow news days?

Poll: Why do people believe whats on football rumours and rubbish twitter accounts?

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:51 - Jun 13 with 1143 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Oh dear.

Poll: Would love to see one of our midfield contribute 10+ goals. Who is most likely.

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:53 - Jun 13 with 1131 viewsSitfcB

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:51 - Jun 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Oh dear.

Why?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:57 - Jun 13 with 1086 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:53 - Jun 13 by SitfcB

Why?

Just shave it off.

He'll only need it doing again next year.

A transplant doesn't stop you going bald.

At least they look better than they did 10 years ago.

Poll: Would love to see one of our midfield contribute 10+ goals. Who is most likely.

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:57 - Jun 13 with 1090 viewsBLUEBEAT

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:14 - Jun 13 by ThisIsMyUsername

Someone should tell Brett Pitman this, too

Or maybe he can wangle a 2-4-1 deal with Norwood

Poll: Most pointless?

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:12 - Jun 13 with 1011 viewsSitfcB

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:57 - Jun 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Just shave it off.

He’s had to shave it off anyway.

Perhaps he doesn’t like being shaven headed.

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:13 - Jun 13 with 1000 viewsfooters

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:57 - Jun 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Just shave it off.

If his arse is as hairy as mine he'll come out looking like one of the Hair Bear Bunch.

"Man up you floppy armed fig. Footers is actually talking a lot of sense here."

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:21 - Jun 13 with 938 viewschicoazul

"Full head of hair at 44" master race checking in

I am a true warrior at my sport which is bodybuilding. My goal is to eventually get my pro card and nothing can stop me from trying to achieve this goal. My favorite bodybuilders are Arnold, Jay Cutler, Tom Platz, and Dennis Wolf. I love to work out and chill with my boys, and am single for the ladies. Anybody that wants to be my friend is very welcome, especially the ladies, and jealous haters don't appear on my radar

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:21 - Jun 13 with 933 viewsfooters

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:21 - Jun 13 by chicoazul

You're 44 inches? No need to lie, mate.

"Man up you floppy armed fig. Footers is actually talking a lot of sense here."

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:23 - Jun 13 with 927 viewsSWGF

Circa 20yrs of reasoned, thoughtful football analysis and, in the end, "Tom Origami" will be my TWTD epitaph
Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:24 - Jun 13 with 911 viewschicoazul

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:21 - Jun 13 by footers

You're 44 inches? No need to lie, mate.

6ft 2, full head of (greying) hair, all my own teeth never had a filling, 15 stone, 140kg squat 170kg dead 90 kg (poverty) bench. Control yourselves ladies.

I am a true warrior at my sport which is bodybuilding. My goal is to eventually get my pro card and nothing can stop me from trying to achieve this goal. My favorite bodybuilders are Arnold, Jay Cutler, Tom Platz, and Dennis Wolf. I love to work out and chill with my boys, and am single for the ladies. Anybody that wants to be my friend is very welcome, especially the ladies, and jealous haters don't appear on my radar

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:34 - Jun 13 with 837 viewsDubtractor

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 12:14 - Jun 13 by ThisIsMyUsername

All the best people shave their balding bounces.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Best type of bacon for your breakfast butty?

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:35 - Jun 13 with 828 viewsDubtractor

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:21 - Jun 13 by chicoazul

Bloody show off.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:43 - Jun 13 with 784 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:12 - Jun 13 by SitfcB

He’s had to shave it off anyway.

Perhaps he doesn’t like being shaven headed.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:50 - Jun 13 with 742 viewsDubtractor

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:43 - Jun 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

I'm suspicious of any bloke who dyes their hair or goes for hair replacement for vanity/age denial reasons.

If they are deceptive on something that trivial then what else will they be dishonest about?

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:51 - Jun 13 with 737 viewsSpruceMoose

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:24 - Jun 13 by chicoazul

6ft 2, full head of (greying) hair, all my own teeth never had a filling, 15 stone, 140kg squat 170kg dead 90 kg (poverty) bench. Control yourselves ladies.

That personalty though...

Poll: Selectamod

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 14:01 - Jun 13 with 659 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 13:50 - Jun 13 by Dubtractor

I'm suspicious of any bloke who dyes their hair or goes for hair replacement for vanity/age denial reasons.

If they are deceptive on something that trivial then what else will they be dishonest about?

I guess if they have a hair transplant, then they don't see it as trivial.

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 14:16 - Jun 13 with 579 viewsColin_Viljoen

He's going for the Ian Marshall look!
Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 14:25 - Jun 13 with 536 viewsWeWereZombies

Norwood treating himself with a hair transplant on 14:01 - Jun 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

I guess if they have a hair transplant, then they don't see it as trivial.

Indeed, and if it goes wrong there may be hell to pay...

Poll: My previous poll is no longer relevant, should I start a new poll?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019