Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris for PM then 13:15 - Jun 13 with 5556 viewsSouperJim

I feel like a labour government just got one step closer

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Boris for PM then on 16:23 - Jun 13 with 1327 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Boris for PM then on 16:16 - Jun 13 by Churchman

Agreed. The GE will be fought on anything but Brexit. Corbyn has complete control of social media, he’s highly fashionable in the mainstream media and the tories will be torn apart for their destruction of services and contempt for the majority (as that Tory bloke allegedly said, ‘the plebs’). If BJ thinks tax cuts for the rich and smashing the economy to bits with no deal brexit (I quote, f&£# business) is going to help his pathetic cause, good luck.

Momentum (labour) will have a massive majority and the world will look a very different place. Of for some sanity in the centre ground, but sadly that’s gone.

Labour could win the election if the Tories run a disastrous campaign, but there’s not a cat in hells chance they have a massive majority

Outside of Brexit the Tories probably have one of the easiest campaigns ever to write - new leader and some lovely end to austerity bones thrown out

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Boris for PM then on 16:34 - Jun 13 with 1310 viewsflimflam

Agreed. The GE will be fought on anything but Brexit. Corbyn has complete control of social media, he’s highly fashionable in the mainstream media and the tories will be torn apart for their destruction of services and contempt for the majority (as that Tory bloke allegedly said, ‘the plebs’). If BJ thinks tax cuts for the rich and smashing the economy to bits with no deal brexit (I quote, f&£# business) is going to help his pathetic cause, good luck.

Momentum (labour) will have a massive majority and the world will look a very different place. Of for some sanity in the centre ground, but sadly that’s gone.

You really believe Labour would win a massive majority?

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Boris for PM then on 16:38 - Jun 13 with 1302 viewsflimflam

Boris for PM then on 16:23 - Jun 13 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Labour could win the election if the Tories run a disastrous campaign, but there’s not a cat in hells chance they have a massive majority

Outside of Brexit the Tories probably have one of the easiest campaigns ever to write - new leader and some lovely end to austerity bones thrown out

If he or whoever gets in calls a GE before Brexit has happened they will not pull the leave voters back again as got sold a dead duck last time by the Tories. Vote for us and you vote for brexit yadda yadda yadda. Wont be able to pull that one again.

Leave the EU and then call an election and the Tories would win a majority again.

Fail to leave the EU then its an open goal for Brexit Party.

Boris for PM then on 16:40 - Jun 13 with 1291 viewspickles110564

Boris for PM then on 13:28 - Jun 13 by Guthrum

GEs are fought on more than Brexit. I think another hung parliament is much more likely.

This one will be about Brexit if we have not left by then.
Boris for PM then on 16:43 - Jun 13 with 1287 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Boris for PM then on 16:38 - Jun 13 by flimflam

If he or whoever gets in calls a GE before Brexit has happened they will not pull the leave voters back again as got sold a dead duck last time by the Tories. Vote for us and you vote for brexit yadda yadda yadda. Wont be able to pull that one again.

Leave the EU and then call an election and the Tories would win a majority again.

Fail to leave the EU then its an open goal for Brexit Party.

That depends on who is Tory leader though - it’s fairly widely acknowledged that Boris would win back Brexit voters quickly, although whether he can hold onto them when forced to actually show a plan is a different question

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Boris for PM then on 16:45 - Jun 13 with 1278 viewsflimflam

Boris for PM then on 16:43 - Jun 13 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

That depends on who is Tory leader though - it’s fairly widely acknowledged that Boris would win back Brexit voters quickly, although whether he can hold onto them when forced to actually show a plan is a different question

I voted Leave and have been a lifelong Blue but will not vote for them again if ever until Brexit is completed. Pretty sure I am not alone.

I switched back to Tories last time after they made false promises.

Boris for PM then on 16:50 - Jun 13 with 1265 viewsBobbyDazzler

Boris for PM then on 16:40 - Jun 13 by pickles110564

This one will be about Brexit if we have not left by then.

Yep
Boris for PM then on 17:08 - Jun 13 with 1241 viewsSwansea_Blue

He's got quite a CV

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Boris for PM then on 17:14 - Jun 13 with 1222 viewsSpruceMoose

"he’s highly fashionable in the mainstream media"

lol wut?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris for PM then on 18:01 - Jun 13 with 1176 viewsGeoffSentence

This chap has a good story to tell

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Boris for PM then on 18:03 - Jun 13 with 1172 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris for PM then on 18:01 - Jun 13 by GeoffSentence

This chap has a good story to tell

My favourite part was the whole bit!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris for PM then on 18:12 - Jun 13 with 1157 viewsbaxterbasics

I've not read all 4 pages so these points may have been covered, but:

1) Polls are suggesting Boris is the ONLY candidate who can win a general election right now. This explains why the opposition are going for him all guns blazing.

2) If there isn't a quick election, and Brexit doesn't happen, whoever is PM and the Tories are medium to long term toast. Next election a 4 way split between Brexit party, LDs, Lab and Cons.

3) I still wouldn't assume he will be in the final 2, lets see where the extra votes go in the next few rounds.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Boris for PM then on 18:22 - Jun 13 with 1129 viewsblueislander

Boris for PM then on 18:12 - Jun 13 by baxterbasics

I've not read all 4 pages so these points may have been covered, but:

1) Polls are suggesting Boris is the ONLY candidate who can win a general election right now. This explains why the opposition are going for him all guns blazing.

2) If there isn't a quick election, and Brexit doesn't happen, whoever is PM and the Tories are medium to long term toast. Next election a 4 way split between Brexit party, LDs, Lab and Cons.

3) I still wouldn't assume he will be in the final 2, lets see where the extra votes go in the next few rounds.

The only Brexit Boris could deliver is a no deal one. He is incapable of negotiating and getting any substantial changes from the EU bureaucrats. He may well, of course do a complete flip flop and tell us that the current deal negotiated by May is the best we can do. I wouldn’t put it past him. I have a feeling that, contrary to popular belief, May did the best possible job given the hand she was dealt. Unfortunately I can’t see Johnson performing the ultimate flip flop , and calling a second referendum.
Boris for PM then on 18:25 - Jun 13 with 1124 viewspickles110564

Can I have some of what you are on please?
Complete control of the media and the next GE will be fought on anything but Brexit.

Where have you been lately? The Brexit party had the biggest share of the vote in the EU elections and the most MP's.
Boris for PM then on 19:48 - Jun 13 with 1075 viewsStokieBlue

Boris for PM then on 18:03 - Jun 13 by SpruceMoose

My favourite part was the whole bit!

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Boris for PM then (n/t) on 19:54 - Jun 13 with 1055 viewsBobbyDazzler

Boris for PM then on 18:25 - Jun 13 by pickles110564

Can I have some of what you are on please?
Complete control of the media and the next GE will be fought on anything but Brexit.

Where have you been lately? The Brexit party had the biggest share of the vote in the EU elections and the most MP's.

boris ,
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 20:33]
Boris for PM then on 19:57 - Jun 13 with 1048 viewsjas0999

Seriously?

Just watching an excellent news article ... strong Labour strong hold. Voters like Boris!! Prefer him to Corbyn. These are Labour voters.

I dislike the Tories but will never vote Labour ... whilst Corbyn is at the helm.
Boris for PM then on 19:58 - Jun 13 with 1038 viewsfooters

Boris for PM then on 19:57 - Jun 13 by jas0999

Seriously?

Just watching an excellent news article ... strong Labour strong hold. Voters like Boris!! Prefer him to Corbyn. These are Labour voters.

I dislike the Tories but will never vote Labour ... whilst Corbyn is at the helm.

You're watching a news article?

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024