Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet 13:05 - Jun 16 with 7534 viewsBrixtonBlue

She sums up perfectly why you shouldn't be voting Tory at the next election.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/bbc-question-times-francesca-martinez-165

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 13:10 - Jun 16 with 4288 viewsJ2BLUE

She did fantastically well but i'm not sure Twitter users are qualified to award the best ever title considering they have previously reacted to incredibly minor incidents in a similar fashion.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 13:18 - Jun 16 with 4264 viewsBrixtonBlue

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 13:10 - Jun 16 by J2BLUE

She did fantastically well but i'm not sure Twitter users are qualified to award the best ever title considering they have previously reacted to incredibly minor incidents in a similar fashion.

I'm not really bothered if it's the best ever or not, I'm more interested in the content.

Certainly an incredible speech.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 13:34 - Jun 16 with 4227 viewsJ2BLUE

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 13:18 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

I'm not really bothered if it's the best ever or not, I'm more interested in the content.

Certainly an incredible speech.

It was. She did extremely well. It's nice that when it's laid out like that there is simply no defence.

Truly impaired.

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 13:37 - Jun 16 with 4211 viewsDarth_Koont

They say you can tell a lot about a country by the way it takes care of the poor, the sick, the disabled, the young, the old, minorities or otherwise disadvantaged.

I disagree. You can tell EVERYTHING about a country.

Pronouns: He/Him

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 13:41 - Jun 16 with 4201 viewsballycastle

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 13:37 - Jun 16 by Darth_Koont

They say you can tell a lot about a country by the way it takes care of the poor, the sick, the disabled, the young, the old, minorities or otherwise disadvantaged.

I disagree. You can tell EVERYTHING about a country.

So we are pretty good then, those who wish for misery can easily find it, a mass movement of moaners and whingers is on the rise, you can lead them Darth koont, stand up and be counted.
Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 13:48 - Jun 16 with 4164 viewsDarth_Koont

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 13:41 - Jun 16 by ballycastle

So we are pretty good then, those who wish for misery can easily find it, a mass movement of moaners and whingers is on the rise, you can lead them Darth koont, stand up and be counted.

Of course, we're now led by people who couldn't give less of a sh!t about any of that.

And all supported by teary, middle-aged white men who think they're the ones who really need looking after.

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 13:50 - Jun 16 with 4150 viewsROKERITE

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 13:48 - Jun 16 by Darth_Koont

Of course, we're now led by people who couldn't give less of a sh!t about any of that.

And all supported by teary, middle-aged white men who think they're the ones who really need looking after.

Another bigot; ageist, racist and sexist all in one sentence.
Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 13:52 - Jun 16 with 4131 viewsDarth_Koont

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 13:50 - Jun 16 by ROKERITE

Need a cuddle?

Login to get fewer ads

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 14:00 - Jun 16 with 4093 viewspeterleeblue

Anyone who votes Tory ever again is a thick Moron.
They have now proved beyond any doubt that they are the most self serving, loathsome, stuck up individuals to represent the people. They all need to go.

Good forbid when Johnson gets in. An absolute bumbling Buffoon of the highest order.

We are truly and royally screwed.

How could they all get it so wrong.
Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 14:36 - Jun 16 with 3995 viewsBlueBadger

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 13:50 - Jun 16 by ROKERITE

Let's take bets now, a new Gammon Snowflake or one of the old ones under a new username?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 14:41 - Jun 16 with 3982 viewsSpruceMoose

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 14:36 - Jun 16 by BlueBadger

Let's take bets now, a new Gammon Snowflake or one of the old ones under a new username?

These hateful sad sacks keep coming back here. I'm not surprised. If we hate their virtual form imagine how much the people in their real lives must loathe and avoid them.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 14:44 - Jun 16 with 3973 viewsBlueBadger

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 14:41 - Jun 16 by SpruceMoose

These hateful sad sacks keep coming back here. I'm not surprised. If we hate their virtual form imagine how much the people in their real lives must loathe and avoid them.

I honestly don't know what they get out of this. It clearly doesn't make then happy. It doesn't even achieve an aim of 'let's upset some lefty bumfesters'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:05 - Jun 16 with 3916 viewspickles110564

I think the best moment when they were called out for having a totally voting remain panel the week before.
Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:13 - Jun 16 with 3884 viewsSwansea_Blue

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:05 - Jun 16 by pickles110564

I think the best moment when they were called out for having a totally voting remain panel the week before.

Good. About time they had some common sense on there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:16 - Jun 16 with 3871 viewsJ2BLUE

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:05 - Jun 16 by pickles110564

And he was put in his place quite easily by Fiona Bruce.

Truly impaired.

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:23 - Jun 16 with 3846 viewsjaykay

they should have had you on as you had 2 votes in the referendum. mind you your votes cancelled each other out

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:25 - Jun 16 with 3836 viewsJ2BLUE

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:23 - Jun 16 by jaykay

they should have had you on as you had 2 votes in the referendum. mind you your votes cancelled each other out

???

Truly impaired.

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:31 - Jun 16 with 3820 viewsjaykay

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:25 - Jun 16 by J2BLUE

???

you must have missed when inspector spruce of the yard uncovered pickles to be a teller of falsehoods. e.g. showing 2 posts by the said poster. one was he voted to stay in the e.u. and weeks later where he said in a post he voted leave

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:41 - Jun 16 with 3795 viewsBrixtonBlue

Never mind about what the best moment was, what do you say to the content of what she says? You're a dyed-in-the-wool Tory, explain yourself! How do you watch that video and justify voting Tory?

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:43 - Jun 16 with 3777 viewsjeera

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 13:41 - Jun 16 by ballycastle

How stupidly embarrassing.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:44 - Jun 16 with 3780 viewspickles110564

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:41 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

Never mind about what the best moment was, what do you say to the content of what she says? You're a dyed-in-the-wool Tory, explain yourself! How do you watch that video and justify voting Tory?

What else is there? No one in their right mind would vote for Corbyn and the destruction of our country that would bring.
The libturds are no alternative either, Boris will fix it with a little bit of help from our Nigel.
Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:46 - Jun 16 with 3771 viewscleaner

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:44 - Jun 16 by pickles110564

What else is there? No one in their right mind would vote for Corbyn and the destruction of our country that would bring.
The libturds are no alternative either, Boris will fix it with a little bit of help from our Nigel.

Stop lying
Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:46 - Jun 16 with 3774 viewsjeera

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:44 - Jun 16 by pickles110564

"Libturds"

When did you cease to be able to cope with adult language?

Honestly, you make yourself sound ridiculous with this nonsense all the time.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:49 - Jun 16 with 3753 viewsSpruceMoose

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:46 - Jun 16 by jeera

"Libturds"

When did you cease to be able to cope with adult language?

Honestly, you make yourself sound ridiculous with this nonsense all the time.

It's almost like there are two people in charge of his account. One is decent. The other is an utter skidmark. Weird.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:52 - Jun 16 with 3736 viewsSpruceMoose

Remind us who your daughter voted for again?

What kind of man calls his own daughter a 'libturd'?

I knew you were a liar, but I didn't know you were that kind of father.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024