Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? 08:34 - Jun 17 with 2342 viewsBrixtonBlue

n/t

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? on 08:39 - Jun 17 with 2335 viewsDanTheMan

Beef and Dairy Network.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? on 08:48 - Jun 17 with 2305 viewspickles110564

Ask Sprucey, he has several of them.
Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? on 08:49 - Jun 17 with 2305 viewsReuser_is_God

Fan of The Office?

Out of Office UK is good.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? on 08:50 - Jun 17 with 2303 viewsJohnWarksTash

Athletic Mince
Elis James and John Robins on Five Live
Gossipmongers
RHLSTP
Pappy's Flatshare Slamdown
Ed Gamble and Matthew Crosby on Radio X
Off Menu
The All New Angelos and Barry Podcast

There's a few to be getting on with :)
Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? on 08:52 - Jun 17 with 2296 viewsreusersfreekicks

Try and make it funny
Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? on 10:49 - Jun 17 with 2228 viewsBABLUE

The Bugle
RHLSTP and some of the older Richard Herring podcasts like AIOTM
Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? on 10:51 - Jun 17 with 2222 viewsStokieBlue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qjfq/episodes/downloads

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? on 11:40 - Jun 17 with 2184 viewsMookamoo

Adam Buxton is good depending on who he has on.

Rule of Three is about comedy but necessarily 'funny'. Really interesting listen though.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? on 12:02 - Jun 17 with 2150 viewsJohnWarksTash

Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? on 10:49 - Jun 17 by BABLUE

The Bugle
RHLSTP and some of the older Richard Herring podcasts like AIOTM

AIOTM
Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? on 22:49 - Jun 17 with 2008 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

James Acaster- Repertoire

I am sure u can find it on podcast somewhere.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? on 07:09 - Jun 18 with 1922 viewsPMac13

Athletico Mince, RHLSTP and Adam Buxton are my favourites, but as said earlier it depends who is on with Adam Buxton as to whether it’s funny or not. Still good either way though...
Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? on 20:44 - Aug 20 with 995 viewsPMac13

Agree on Beef and Dairy Network but would throw in St Elwicks Neighbourhood Association Newsletter Podcast and Three Bean Salad.

Hmm apologies for some reason this appeared at the top of my feed again, but still new podcasts to me and recommended!
[Post edited 20 Aug 2021 20:46]
Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? on 20:47 - Aug 20 with 975 viewsFunge

Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? on 20:44 - Aug 20 by PMac13

Agree on Beef and Dairy Network but would throw in St Elwicks Neighbourhood Association Newsletter Podcast and Three Bean Salad.

Hmm apologies for some reason this appeared at the top of my feed again, but still new podcasts to me and recommended!
[Post edited 20 Aug 2021 20:46]

St Elwicks is absolute, total brilliance.

Pretty sure Malcolm Durridge took inspiration from the sorely departed Bully, formerly of this parish.

Mike Wozniak is a very funny man.
Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? on 21:49 - Aug 20 with 925 viewsSarge

Aunty Donna, if you like Australian comedic nonsense
Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? on 08:49 - Aug 21 with 820 viewsRob88

Not strictly in the comedy category but “Flintoff, Savage and the Ping Pong Guy” and “The Peter Crouch Podcast” are very good and funny.
Anyone got any tips for comedy podcasts? on 09:18 - Aug 21 with 792 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Crime in sports

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024