Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous 22:11 - Jul 8 with 4946 viewsStokieBlue

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-trump-asylum-us-i

On Infowars of all places as well. Bet he felt right at home there.

“I beg Donald Trump, I beg the American government, to look at my case,” he said on Monday. “I need evacuation from this country because dark forces are at work.”

“This is a direct appeal on behalf of my family — we love the United States, I have no future here [in Britain],” he added. “The country has fallen.”

Bet all the people who funded him love him saying that.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:26 - Jul 9 with 1625 viewsfooters

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:23 - Jul 9 by crunchie1978

my god.

Prison's like a holiday camp these days, mate. Tommy will be living the high life on taxpayers' cash while we're all out in the real world grafting.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:26 - Jul 9 with 1626 viewschicoazul

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:23 - Jul 9 by crunchie1978

my god.

You know that kid at school who came in after the summer holidays at the start of the 5th year with a mohican, huffed glue during science, and would jump off the bridge into the river during low tide if enough people egged him on? Yep, that's your idol.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The Endarkenment gathers momentum (n/t) on 09:33 - Jul 9 with 1598 viewsDyland

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 22:23 - Jul 8 by Clapham_Junction

It seems the world is going mad.

In Greece a party led by a man who sells what he claims are genuine letters from Jesus has just won ten seats in parliament.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:36 - Jul 9 with 1586 viewsnoggin

There's untapped earnings for SYL in the USA. The rednecks would love him.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:38 - Jul 9 with 1582 viewsfooters

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:36 - Jul 9 by noggin

Like in Deliverance?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:42 - Jul 9 with 1570 viewsSteve_M

The response here is a good point.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:45 - Jul 9 with 1559 viewsDyland

More and more I think he must be acting a part.

Unless he really is just a massively delusional thick twonk.

Hmmm... Occam's razor...

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:45 - Jul 9 with 1556 viewsDyland

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:38 - Jul 9 by footers

Like in Deliverance?

Does he have a pretty mouth?

Login to get fewer ads

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:48 - Jul 9 with 1546 viewseireblue

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:00 - Jul 9 by crunchie1978

I have to agree with SB on this one it is ridiculous to think that somehow Donald Trump can do anything about this other than arrange a helicopter e-vac for him(joke btw).
But I have sympathy with him as hes clearly in fear of his life if he goes back to prison.
At the end of the day contempt of court should not be punishable by death......yet some on here would clearly be delighted if he was to be murdered in prison.

Yep, just showing how low you sink when supporting SYL.

Name one person, on here, who has said they would be delighted at the death of little Tommy.

If you can’t, you should retract and apologise.
Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 10:12 - Jul 9 with 1510 viewscrunchie1978

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:26 - Jul 9 by chicoazul

You know that kid at school who came in after the summer holidays at the start of the 5th year with a mohican, huffed glue during science, and would jump off the bridge into the river during low tide if enough people egged him on? Yep, that's your idol.

I thought you was going to go all history today on me for a bit there....
That's you that is!
Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 10:12 - Jul 9 with 1509 viewsnoggin

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:00 - Jul 9 by crunchie1978

I have to agree with SB on this one it is ridiculous to think that somehow Donald Trump can do anything about this other than arrange a helicopter e-vac for him(joke btw).
But I have sympathy with him as hes clearly in fear of his life if he goes back to prison.
At the end of the day contempt of court should not be punishable by death......yet some on here would clearly be delighted if he was to be murdered in prison.

"In fear of his life" Do me a favour. He's milking the facist cow, so to speak.

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 10:16 - Jul 9 with 1501 viewscrunchie1978

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 10:12 - Jul 9 by noggin

"In fear of his life" Do me a favour. He's milking the facist cow, so to speak.

Lmfao.....hes milking f#@k all in solitary!
Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 10:18 - Jul 9 with 1491 viewsnoggin

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 10:16 - Jul 9 by crunchie1978

Lmfao.....hes milking f#@k all in solitary!

His whole performance in that video is the milking. Hell, I'd do a few weeks in solitary for a couple of million quid.

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 10:31 - Jul 9 with 1458 viewscrunchie1978

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 10:18 - Jul 9 by noggin

His whole performance in that video is the milking. Hell, I'd do a few weeks in solitary for a couple of million quid.

Good work if you can get it......and its actually true.
Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 10:33 - Jul 9 with 1455 viewsGuthrum

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:36 - Jul 9 by noggin

He's been milking that one for years, the biggest source of his income and funding.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 10:36 - Jul 9 with 1448 viewscrunchie1978

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 09:48 - Jul 9 by eireblue

Yep, just showing how low you sink when supporting SYL.

Name one person, on here, who has said they would be delighted at the death of little Tommy.

If you can’t, you should retract and apologise.

Ermmmm you!
Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 10:37 - Jul 9 with 1438 viewseireblue

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 10:36 - Jul 9 by crunchie1978

Ermmmm you!

Proof, or a personal apology.
Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 10:48 - Jul 9 with 1414 viewsnoggin

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 10:33 - Jul 9 by Guthrum

He's been milking that one for years, the biggest source of his income and funding.

But still plenty more potential donators.

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 21:00 - Jul 9 with 1322 viewsBlueBadger

You'd think if he was scared about going to prison, he'd be a more careful about not blatantly breaking the law.

He's either very, very thick or bleating like this to stir the sympathies of thickos.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 21:03 - Jul 9 with 1314 viewsSpruceMoose

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 10:37 - Jul 9 by eireblue

Proof, or a personal apology.

I'll happily confess to not giving a shoite if he were to depart.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 21:33 - Jul 9 with 1299 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 21:00 - Jul 9 by BlueBadger

You'd think if he was scared about going to prison, he'd be a more careful about not blatantly breaking the law.

He's either very, very thick or bleating like this to stir the sympathies of thickos.

I'll go for deluded AND stirring up the sympathies of thickos. I'm not sure whether he's thick or not. He's obviously not the brightest spark in the box, yet he's convinced lots of people to fund his lavish lifestyle without doing an honest day's work.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 21:36 - Jul 9 with 1294 viewseireblue

Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 21:03 - Jul 9 by SpruceMoose

I'll happily confess to not giving a shoite if he were to depart.

I may have to ask for a loan of your tumbleweed gif soon.
Just when you thought SYL couldn't get more ridiculous on 21:38 - Jul 9 with 1293 viewswkj

Bit of a shame that England has fallen, the Great British justice system was more potent than Hitler it seems

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024