Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think I've found what Callis has been up to 12:30 - Jul 17 with 2287 viewsBrixtonBlue

https://tinyurl.com/y63bbdcy

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 12:47 - Jul 17 with 2232 viewsSwansea_Blue

"This is probably the strangest thing you'll see today"

They've got that right.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 12:51 - Jul 17 with 2216 viewsStokieBlue

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 12:47 - Jul 17 by Swansea_Blue

"This is probably the strangest thing you'll see today"

They've got that right.

You didn't see the Huddersfield kit?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 13:59 - Jul 17 with 2171 viewsRyorry

I really dislike it when people who have actually left the forum get "called out" on here :(

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 15:20 - Jul 17 with 2121 viewsBrixtonBlue

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 13:59 - Jul 17 by Ryorry

I really dislike it when people who have actually left the forum get "called out" on here :(

Called out?

Or am I due a whoosh?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 15:30 - Jul 17 with 2108 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 13:59 - Jul 17 by Ryorry

If someone joins TWTD, actively posts a lot of controversial, antagonist views and then proceeds to argue and argue with people that disagree with them, then they can reasonably expect to be mentioned occasionally after they stop posting on TWTD.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 15:42 - Jul 17 with 2096 viewsPJH

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 15:30 - Jul 17 by WarkTheWarkITFC

If someone joins TWTD, actively posts a lot of controversial, antagonist views and then proceeds to argue and argue with people that disagree with them, then they can reasonably expect to be mentioned occasionally after they stop posting on TWTD.

Dan Ford for instance.
I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 15:44 - Jul 17 with 2090 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 15:42 - Jul 17 by PJH

Dan Ford for instance.

Ha ha.

Ha ha ha.

Ha ha. Ha ha.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2019 15:44]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 15:55 - Jul 17 with 2058 viewsSuperblue95

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 15:42 - Jul 17 by PJH

Dan Ford for instance.

Well played sir. Have an uppie

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 19:35 - Jul 17 with 1976 viewsRyorry

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 15:20 - Jul 17 by BrixtonBlue

Called out?

Or am I due a whoosh?

"I think Ive found out what Callis has been up to".

If people aren't around any more, just let them be.

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 19:58 - Jul 17 with 1946 viewsGunnsAirkick

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 19:35 - Jul 17 by Ryorry

Didn't read it as a dig at all? The guy is still on Twitter anyhow, I don't think he'd be offended by this post.
I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 20:09 - Jul 17 with 1929 viewswkj

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 15:30 - Jul 17 by WarkTheWarkITFC

PJH is cool
[Post edited 17 Jul 2019 20:10]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 20:16 - Jul 17 with 1913 viewsDubtractor

Incidentally, based on his twitter postings, he IS still vegan. So prob due some apologies from that other thread. Sorry Callis!

He posted a pic of a pretty nasty looking vegan pizza the other day which reminded me of the thread.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2019 20:22]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 20:20 - Jul 17 with 1906 viewswkj

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 20:16 - Jul 17 by Dubtractor

Incidentally, based on his twitter postings, he IS still vegan. So prob due some apologies from that other thread. Sorry Callis!

He posted a pic of a pretty nasty looking vegan pizza the other day which reminded me of the thread.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2019 20:22]

Vegan on the streets but bacon under the sheets...

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 20:46 - Jul 17 with 1874 viewsBrixtonBlue

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 19:35 - Jul 17 by Ryorry

He's a mate IRL. He won't mind a bit of gentle ribbing. Not that this is even ribbing really, it just references the type of music he likes. Think you're being overly sensitive on his behalf here Ry.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2019 20:49]

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 20:50 - Jul 17 with 1866 viewsEwan_Oozami

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 20:46 - Jul 17 by BrixtonBlue

He's a mate IRL. He won't mind a bit of gentle ribbing. Not that this is even ribbing really, it just references the type of music he likes. Think you're being overly sensitive on his behalf here Ry.

Excellent pun - best today!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 02:18 - Jul 18 with 1777 viewsRyorry

I think I've found what Callis has been up to on 20:46 - Jul 17 by BrixtonBlue

OK, no sweat, wasn't aware you were mates IRL.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024