Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton - 3 senior outfield players 21:23 - Aug 2 with 2735 viewsSamuelowen88

Bolton Wanderers: Club travel with just three senior outfield players before season opener - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49211030

Poll: England v Wales Score

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 22:04 - Aug 2 with 2482 viewsHipsterectomy

Had a look at their website and you can't buy a season ticket for the season nor purchase any home tickets. It seems they are living game by game until they are taken over or killed off

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 22:09 - Aug 2 with 2436 viewsBLUEBEAT

Do you think the Nat Lofthouse statue will he moved to a local shopping centre or something?

Poll: W or W

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 22:58 - Aug 2 with 2275 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The Bolton website lists a squad of 7 (2 keepers and no defenders among them).

Wycombe Wanderers' site says "Bolton's squad remains a mystery, with 13 players currently listed on their squad list." Although one would assume a squad of 13 would mean the team is far from a mystery.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 23:03 - Aug 2 with 2254 viewsroysboys

How can this not give Wycombe an advantage over teams that play them after a take over?

Blog: Pig Tales - An Old Story Brought Bang Up to Date

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 23:06 - Aug 2 with 2247 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 23:03 - Aug 2 by roysboys

How can this not give Wycombe an advantage over teams that play them after a take over?

Depends when the takeover is completed. If it happens after the window closes, they are not going to get significant players in.

That is the nature of fixture lists. Some teams will start poorly because of big changes over the summer while others will have kept a more settled squad. Some teams will have significant injuries and suspensions at certain times and their oppositions will benefit then.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 23:33 - Aug 2 with 2159 viewspointofblue

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 23:06 - Aug 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

Depends when the takeover is completed. If it happens after the window closes, they are not going to get significant players in.

That is the nature of fixture lists. Some teams will start poorly because of big changes over the summer while others will have kept a more settled squad. Some teams will have significant injuries and suspensions at certain times and their oppositions will benefit then.

Exactly - like you'd expect Burton to have an advantage over say Coventry, who we play on the first weekend of December, as we should have Nsiala, Edwards, Nolan and Bishop fit by then to add to the squad plus obviously Chambers shouldn't be missing.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 07:25 - Aug 3 with 1874 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 23:03 - Aug 2 by roysboys

It does - but no different really to when teams face someone before a change in manager, big signings being made or when a key player is rested/suspended, and so on. It’s just the luck of the fixture list

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 07:50 - Aug 3 with 1793 viewsKieran_Knows

They’ll still finish above us.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 08:22 - Aug 3 with 1683 viewsNaylorsboots

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 07:50 - Aug 3 by Kieran_Knows

They’ll still finish above us.

Sad, but could be so true.
Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 08:26 - Aug 3 with 1665 viewswkj

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 08:22 - Aug 3 by Naylorsboots

That would really put us in a pickle if it happens, though I think it is safe to say we're a bit better off than Bolton is with our playing squad as it is.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 08:29 - Aug 3 with 1654 viewsPippin1970

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 22:04 - Aug 2 by Hipsterectomy

Had a look at their website and you can't buy a season ticket for the season nor purchase any home tickets. It seems they are living game by game until they are taken over or killed off

Crazy situation with their ground making ours look like a cow shed at the moment. Dont want to see any club go out of business but quite a few will.
Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 08:32 - Aug 3 with 1640 viewsNaylorsboots

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 08:26 - Aug 3 by wkj

That would really put us in a pickle if it happens, though I think it is safe to say we're a bit better off than Bolton is with our playing squad as it is.

Im sorry, but Evans has totally taken the wind out of my sails over the last few years. I had been a season ticket holder for more than 40 years, but lm afraid l only attend a few games now. He really has ruined this club.
Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 08:34 - Aug 3 with 1628 viewswkj

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 08:32 - Aug 3 by Naylorsboots

Im sorry, but Evans has totally taken the wind out of my sails over the last few years. I had been a season ticket holder for more than 40 years, but lm afraid l only attend a few games now. He really has ruined this club.

He hasn't got a lot to shout about, I give you that, but that seems a little bit off on a tangent from what I was talking about.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 08:39 - Aug 3 with 1609 viewsNaylorsboots

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 08:34 - Aug 3 by wkj

He hasn't got a lot to shout about, I give you that, but that seems a little bit off on a tangent from what I was talking about.

Well,in that respect then l agree with you. We do have a better squad than Bolton, but l do fear we could struggle more than most think.
Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 08:42 - Aug 3 with 1591 viewsSuperblue95

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 08:22 - Aug 3 by Naylorsboots

It really couldn’t

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 08:45 - Aug 3 with 1580 viewsNotMarcusEvans

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 08:39 - Aug 3 by Naylorsboots

Well,in that respect then l agree with you. We do have a better squad than Bolton, but l do fear we could struggle more than most think.

If you don't wind your neck in, I've got a very tempting offer from the Oystons sat on my desk. One more peep out of you and I'll sign, seal and deliver it. Your choice pal.
Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 08:47 - Aug 3 with 1574 viewsSuperblue95

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 08:45 - Aug 3 by NotMarcusEvans

If you don't wind your neck in, I've got a very tempting offer from the Oystons sat on my desk. One more peep out of you and I'll sign, seal and deliver it. Your choice pal.

I’ve seen people on here suggest the Oystons were better owners and not be taking the piss

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 15:43 - Aug 3 with 1328 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bolton - 3 senior outfield players on 08:47 - Aug 3 by Superblue95

I’ve seen people on here suggest the Oystons were better owners and not be taking the piss

To be fair I've only ever seen Mad Mach suggesting that.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024