Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we really have supporters that wish 20:47 - Aug 9 with 10242 viewsBluefish

That is was us away to Liverpool tonight? It really has no appeal at all

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:49 - Aug 9 with 4694 viewsJ2BLUE

Yea it would be awful wouldn't it? Away to the European champions in one of the best leagues in the world.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:50 - Aug 9 with 4656 viewsGeoffSentence

This explains why you were such a fan of McCarthy.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:52 - Aug 9 with 4625 viewsBluefish

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:49 - Aug 9 by J2BLUE

Yea it would be awful wouldn't it? Away to the European champions in one of the best leagues in the world.

I go to see my team not the opposition, to get behind them be part of it and cheer us on. Getting excited by the opposition is very odd and a bit half and half scarf like.

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:52 - Aug 9 with 4596 viewsLeoMuff

Pre kick off, yes very exciting, when your 4 down at HT , give me grinding wins away to Burton all day long.

Unfortunately you are only there as canon fodder and to collect your £100 million these days.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:53 - Aug 9 with 4589 viewsN2_Blue

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:52 - Aug 9 by Bluefish

I go to see my team not the opposition, to get behind them be part of it and cheer us on. Getting excited by the opposition is very odd and a bit half and half scarf like.

Don't be such a prat. You really are a bore.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:54 - Aug 9 with 4568 viewsRegencyBlue

Well don’t worry about it, whilst your hero Evans remains we will never get close!
Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:54 - Aug 9 with 4560 viewsJ2BLUE

Who said anything about being excited by them? I'd love to see us go up, stay up, build a team and be able to give the top sides a game. I want Ipswich to go up and become known throughout the world and respected again. It sickens me to see them up there and not us.

Truly impaired.

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:55 - Aug 9 with 4546 viewsWickets

Do i wish we where in the Premier League and Norwich in league 1 . No brainer .
Login to get fewer ads

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:55 - Aug 9 with 4539 viewsNthsuffolkblue

No, we don't. We would rather we built a team and went there and gave them a really tough game. I don't think any of our fans would like to go up to them Premier and play our youth team with a couple of inexperienced signings and try to go toe-to-toe with them.

I expect Farke won't last playing this for too long.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:55 - Aug 9 with 4543 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Don’t know where to start with that post.
Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:57 - Aug 9 with 4512 viewsDarkHorse

Getting regularly smashed to bits with little hope other than to eventually finish 4th bottom. The stuff dreams are made of.

The sooner the top 6 fook off and form a European Super League the better.
Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:57 - Aug 9 with 4510 viewsBluefish

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:53 - Aug 9 by N2_Blue

Don't be such a prat. You really are a bore.

I bet you have a "premier league team" as well don't you?

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:58 - Aug 9 with 4496 viewsBluefish

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:54 - Aug 9 by J2BLUE

Who said anything about being excited by them? I'd love to see us go up, stay up, build a team and be able to give the top sides a game. I want Ipswich to go up and become known throughout the world and respected again. It sickens me to see them up there and not us.

Lol

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:59 - Aug 9 with 4462 viewsJ2BLUE

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:57 - Aug 9 by DarkHorse

Getting regularly smashed to bits with little hope other than to eventually finish 4th bottom. The stuff dreams are made of.

Then why are we bothering? I don't understand this attitude.

Truly impaired.

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:01 - Aug 9 with 4435 viewsDarth_Koont

Don't be such a tart.

Pronouns: He/Him

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:04 - Aug 9 with 4406 viewsChurchman

Agreed. I don’t know how they will cope knowing they have £millions rolling into the bank, are financially safe a a club competing to stay on the gravy train for a whole season. Add in the knowledge that their rivals are rotting away in the old 3rd division with only a slim chance of recovery? Yeah, I’d take that all day long.

I’ll still enjoy them getting hammered though!
Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:04 - Aug 9 with 4403 viewsN2_Blue

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:57 - Aug 9 by Bluefish

I bet you have a "premier league team" as well don't you?

No I have a season ticket for Ipswich Town because that is the team I support you utter t*t
Maybe i'll cheer whoever is playing Norwich...is that a crime?

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:05 - Aug 9 with 4387 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:57 - Aug 9 by DarkHorse

I'm not sure that is what awaits Sheffield United and Villa.

I am confident it is Norwich's fate.

I am happy with that.

Our ambition should always be to get to the Premier League. Preferably with a manager that can compete and not be an embarrassment. Norwich are what Bradford and Derby were. There are plenty of sides that go up and stay up, even ones that go on and win the league some years after.

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:05 - Aug 9 with 4385 viewsJ2BLUE

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:04 - Aug 9 by N2_Blue

No I have a season ticket for Ipswich Town because that is the team I support you utter t*t
Maybe i'll cheer whoever is playing Norwich...is that a crime?

Don't let him bother you. This is his regular 'i'm a better than than all of you' blub.

Truly impaired.

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:08 - Aug 9 with 4356 viewsN2_Blue

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:05 - Aug 9 by J2BLUE

Don't let him bother you. This is his regular 'i'm a better than than all of you' blub.

I know, hence calling him a bore. I'm not bothered but i never realise him being this bad as Truce. Did this only ever happen after his love in with Mick?

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:10 - Aug 9 with 4337 viewsJ2BLUE

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:08 - Aug 9 by N2_Blue

I know, hence calling him a bore. I'm not bothered but i never realise him being this bad as Truce. Did this only ever happen after his love in with Mick?

Nah he's always been like this. He was Bluefish then Truce then Bluefish again.

During the first Bluefish run he earnt the nickname 'Blubfish'.

Truly impaired.

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:11 - Aug 9 with 4327 viewsBlueastheycome

You are such a Div it’s almost pitiful 😂
Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:16 - Aug 9 with 4297 viewspointofblue

Financially we have to become a Premier League club, even if it is for a season and we get painfully whipped every week. Our best bet (and Norwich's, sad to say) is to copy the Burnley model - yoyo for a couple of seasons using the cash in the best possible way to eventually stabilise in the top flight.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:16 - Aug 9 with 4293 viewstextbackup

im not sure football is really for you

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:19 - Aug 9 with 4267 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:16 - Aug 9 by pointofblue

Financially we have to become a Premier League club, even if it is for a season and we get painfully whipped every week. Our best bet (and Norwich's, sad to say) is to copy the Burnley model - yoyo for a couple of seasons using the cash in the best possible way to eventually stabilise in the top flight.

Because the Southampton, Bournemouth or Leicester models don't work too?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024