Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JRM has been mugged right off here. 02:24 - Sep 3 with 23220 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/02/jacob-rees-mogg-doctor-shameful

I'm glad all the lies, deceit and arrogance is being recorded so that when they are older his kids can read all about what vermin their father was.

Also, I'll trust the highly qualified doctor on this over some nanny raised toff who blew a fancy education to only achieve in a 2:1 in History.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 3:03]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:14 - Sep 3 with 2574 viewswkj

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:11 - Sep 3 by lowhouseblue

to be honest almost anything would be an improvement on the abusive little group on here who shout down anyone who doesn't fit their current group think. have you noticed that fewer and fewer people bother with the political threads. even I only look in occasionally. it's just the same weird half dozen preening and telling each other they're right and abusing anyone who doesn't agree.

Indeed, yet dolly continues to be a trooper and participate on the forums despite him being bullied for his point of view, trooper that he is.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:14 - Sep 3 with 2571 viewsSpruceMoose

to be honest almost anything would be an improvement on the abusive little group on here who shout down anyone who doesn't fit their current group think. have you noticed that fewer and fewer people bother with the political threads. even I only look in occasionally. it's just the same weird half dozen preening and telling each other they're right and abusing anyone who doesn't agree.

That's an excellent Benters impersonation you have there. He used to deploy that line when he's had a shocker but was too pig headed to back down.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:17 - Sep 3 with 2558 viewsHerbivore

Now this is a good example of hysteria, unlike a doctor asking a legitimate question about deaths as a result of a no deal Brexit, something the Health Secretary himself has refused to rule out.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:21 - Sep 3 with 2539 viewsSwansea_Blue

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 13:57 - Sep 3 by footers

You can join the Tory party for just £25 a year, apparently. Might be nice for lowhouse to chat to some like-minded people.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 13:58]

You can even join the Brexit Party Club for £100 per month. A hundred a month! It's a nice little way to bypass political funding laws I suppose.

I'm not sure what you get for that other than access to merchandising - Brexit Party Mugs no doubt.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:22 - Sep 3 with 2538 viewsWeWereZombies

Which might just be what you are doing too?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:26 - Sep 3 with 2523 viewsWeWereZombies

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:21 - Sep 3 by Swansea_Blue

You can even join the Brexit Party Club for £100 per month. A hundred a month! It's a nice little way to bypass political funding laws I suppose.

I'm not sure what you get for that other than access to merchandising - Brexit Party Mugs no doubt.

There I was on another post saying how reasonable you have been in this debate and you come over all drama queen saying you have no doubt that the Brexit Party are mugs...

Although anyone who pays £100 a month on a sycophantic urge, as opposed to a way of circumventing party funding rules, is a bit of a mug...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:27 - Sep 3 with 2522 viewsfooters

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:22 - Sep 3 by WeWereZombies

Which might just be what you are doing too?

No, the sage of the board is above such name-calling and petty politics. When he's not involved in it, of course.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:27 - Sep 3 with 2522 viewsDarth_Koont

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 13:17 - Sep 3 by SpruceMoose

Oh purlease. You talk nothing but sh!te then blub when you get called on it.

Lowers just longs for the good old days when politicians could invent a narrative and people would swallow it.

Not sure he knows how to handle the increased scrutiny and the legitimate demands for higher standards in political life. Explains his desperate lurch to the Brexit Party end of the spectrum where a lie is still considered a valid political tool.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:31 - Sep 3 with 2509 viewsgiant_stow

In fairness to lowhouse and aimed at no one in particular *and* despite the fact I think he's chatting rot *in this case*.... this thread has turned into a bundle on him.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:33 - Sep 3 with 2496 viewsfooters

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:31 - Sep 3 by giant_stow

In fairness to lowhouse and aimed at no one in particular *and* despite the fact I think he's chatting rot *in this case*.... this thread has turned into a bundle on him.

I weep.

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:37 - Sep 3 with 2485 viewsDarth_Koont

Good.

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:38 - Sep 3 with 2475 viewsgiant_stow

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:33 - Sep 3 by footers

I weep.

Don't you'll get me started too.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:40 - Sep 3 with 2463 viewsgiant_stow

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:37 - Sep 3 by Darth_Koont

Good.

gosh.

JRM has been mugged right off here. (n/t) on 14:40 - Sep 3 with 2459 viewslowhouseblue

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:27 - Sep 3 by Darth_Koont

Lowers just longs for the good old days when politicians could invent a narrative and people would swallow it.

Not sure he knows how to handle the increased scrutiny and the legitimate demands for higher standards in political life. Explains his desperate lurch to the Brexit Party end of the spectrum where a lie is still considered a valid political tool.

This post has been edited by an administrator

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:40 - Sep 3 with 2455 viewsDarth_Koont

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:40 - Sep 3 by giant_stow

gosh.

And heavens to betsy.

JRM has been mugged right off here. (n/t) on 14:44 - Sep 3 with 2434 viewsDarth_Koont

JRM has been mugged right off here. (n/t) on 14:40 - Sep 3 by lowhouseblue

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:55 - Sep 3 with 2403 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't see how a bundle can be avoided if you spout such utter bollox that multiple forum members disagree with you.

JRM has been mugged right off here. (n/t) on 14:56 - Sep 3 with 2404 viewslowhouseblue

JRM has been mugged right off here. (n/t) on 14:44 - Sep 3 by Darth_Koont

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 15:01 - Sep 3 with 2381 viewsGaryCooper

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:55 - Sep 3 by SpruceMoose

I don't see how a bundle can be avoided if you spout such utter bollox that multiple forum members disagree with you.

Strangely it really does depend who those multiple forum members are, sounds and looks like abusive bullying to me.
JRM has been mugged right off here. on 15:02 - Sep 3 with 2380 viewsDarth_Koont

JRM has been mugged right off here. (n/t) on 14:56 - Sep 3 by lowhouseblue

No, you're alright.

As you well know, there's plenty of evidence for you misrepresenting what I said if anyone wants to wade through those threads again.

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 15:03 - Sep 3 with 2365 viewsfooters

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 15:01 - Sep 3 by GaryCooper

Strangely it really does depend who those multiple forum members are, sounds and looks like abusive bullying to me.

Don't be such a softie snowflake! No wonder we don't have an Empire any more with attitudes like this. Same reason the Brexit papers ain't been signed yet too.

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 15:04 - Sep 3 with 2356 viewstabletopjoe

It's certainly a worrying trend the amount of doctors and scientists who think that they are politicians these days. They should concentrate on their own area of expertise.

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 15:05 - Sep 3 with 2347 viewsDarth_Koont

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 15:04 - Sep 3 by tabletopjoe

It's certainly a worrying trend the amount of doctors and scientists who think that they are politicians these days. They should concentrate on their own area of expertise.

That's actually quite good.

But not sure if you're joking ...

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 15:06 - Sep 3 with 2338 viewsfooters

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 15:05 - Sep 3 by Darth_Koont

That's actually quite good.

But not sure if you're joking ...

Sarah Woolaston must confuse the feck out of him!

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 15:06 - Sep 3 with 2339 viewslowhouseblue

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 15:02 - Sep 3 by Darth_Koont

No, you're alright.

As you well know, there's plenty of evidence for you misrepresenting what I said if anyone wants to wade through those threads again.

you really are a nasty piece of work. you have repeatedly posted that jewish groups in the uk act to further the interests of isreal. that is the 'dual loyalty' trope. there is no lie involved in me pointing that out.

in terms of 'cheat and steal' - please delete or I will report it as abuse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024