Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stop buying illegal drugs 09:10 - Sep 16 with 9249 viewschicoazul

You are ruining your communities and the lives of those around you with your selfish pleasures.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-49664995/county-lines-wales-drowning-in-d

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:01 - Sep 16 with 3052 viewsPinewoodblue

Stop buying illegal drugs on 09:46 - Sep 16 by chicoazul

The heart of the problem is recreational users like you, I am afraid, as there are millions of you whose selfish actions are helping wreck our society & lead to young people killing one another in the streets.

Preaching doesn't work 5hough.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:02 - Sep 16 with 3052 viewsBrixtonBlue

Stop buying illegal drugs on 09:18 - Sep 16 by itfcjoe

Don't know why you get so much push back on this, it's fairly obvious

Because he doesn't understand nuance.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:04 - Sep 16 with 3047 viewsBrixtonBlue

Stop buying illegal drugs on 09:27 - Sep 16 by Herbivore

It's more that it's been explained to you, including in one article that you linked to, that these gangs are primarily peddling crack and heroin to addicts, not selling a pill to someone in a club. Recreational drug users could all stop taking drugs and it wouldn't dent the county lines issue. There needs to be a far more systemic approach to tackling the issue, which realistically needs to be some form of legalisation and treating drug use as a public health rather than criminal issue.

Quite. This (and more) has been explained to Chickers countless times. He simply doesn't listen or doesn't care in his black and white world.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:05 - Sep 16 with 3044 viewschicoazul

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:01 - Sep 16 by Pinewoodblue

Preaching doesn't work 5hough.

Societal attitudes change all the time, look at how gay people and women are treated now compared to 70 years ago for instance thanks in large part to activism and "preaching" as you have it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:06 - Sep 16 with 3040 viewschicoazul

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:02 - Sep 16 by BrixtonBlue

Because he doesn't understand nuance.

The nuance of how people who buy drugs arent responsible for the examples in the video I linked to?

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:12 - Sep 16 with 3029 viewsBrixtonBlue

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:06 - Sep 16 by chicoazul

The nuance of how people who buy drugs arent responsible for the examples in the video I linked to?

It's been explained to you countless time. Literally no point bothering. You're either a troll or an idiot.

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:15 - Sep 16 with 3018 viewsPinewoodblue

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:12 - Sep 16 by BrixtonBlue

It's been explained to you countless time. Literally no point bothering. You're either a troll or an idiot.

To be fair he comes over as blinkered which neither makes him a troll nor an idiot.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:21 - Sep 16 with 3005 viewswkj

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:12 - Sep 16 by BrixtonBlue

Or Maybe he's just the Mick McCarthy of posting? Why you gotta be so negative

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:32 - Sep 16 with 2988 viewsmonytowbray

SPOILER: It is the gangs that are the problem, not the drugs.

I think this topic has been done to death on here and there's already enough responses above that summarise how the war on drugs is a waste of money failing the tax payer (Millions spent every year failing to tackle the problem), addicts (punishment over treatment), recreational users (punishment for being a perfectly fine citizen and risks around no regulations, non users (who may get caught up in drug fund related theft) and the youth (who get caught up in drug trafficking and become property to the gangs).

Booze is worse than all drugs combined, if it were invented yesterday it would be outright banned as a Class A. I want to live in a hypothetical world where all pubs are banned and replaced with "coffee" shops. Would be a much more pleasant evening out for punters, hospitality staff, emergency services and everyone in between. When was the last time you saw a stoned person get black out high and cause a fight?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:33 - Sep 16 with 2985 viewswkj

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:32 - Sep 16 by monytowbray

I think this topic has been done to death on here and there's already enough responses above that summarise how the war on drugs is a waste of money failing the tax payer (Millions spent every year failing to tackle the problem), addicts (punishment over treatment), recreational users (punishment for being a perfectly fine citizen and risks around no regulations, non users (who may get caught up in drug fund related theft) and the youth (who get caught up in drug trafficking and become property to the gangs).

Booze is worse than all drugs combined, if it were invented yesterday it would be outright banned as a Class A. I want to live in a hypothetical world where all pubs are banned and replaced with "coffee" shops. Would be a much more pleasant evening out for punters, hospitality staff, emergency services and everyone in between. When was the last time you saw a stoned person get black out high and cause a fight?

When was the last time you saw a stoned person get black out high and cause a fight?

Pretty much any time you create a post

Crybaby

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:46 - Sep 16 with 2919 viewsbrazil1982

Stop buying illegal drugs on 09:20 - Sep 16 by Darth_Koont

Legalise drugs.

The reactionary right-wingers (yet who drink too much and pop prescription medication) are ruining this country by a) criminalising drugs and b) creating the severe economic and social environments for drug abuse amongst the general population

Ruining the country because they won't legalise heroin?

What a strange opinion.
Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:57 - Sep 16 with 2879 viewsDarth_Koont

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:46 - Sep 16 by brazil1982

Ruining the country because they won't legalise heroin?

What a strange opinion.

Eh?

I think you need to look into the socio-economic factors behind drug abuse and especially drug crime.

Legalising all drugs would of course be at the extreme end. But a drugs policy based on what actually works would be good, rather than trying to keep to some inflexible, unrealistic and ultimately damaging moral principle while people are dying and communities are suffering from drugs and drug-related crime.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 10:59]

Pronouns: He/Him

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:14 - Sep 16 with 2851 viewsJ2BLUE

Chico you've got this all wrong. You know the official TWTD forum position:

Drugs = good
Alcohol = good
Gambling = the devil's own pastime
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 11:15]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:25 - Sep 16 with 2818 viewsDurovigutum

Stop buying illegal drugs on 09:16 - Sep 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

I think you may have done this before.

He was correct then too.

Alternatively, legalise them and let the biggest gangsters on the planet control the market....
Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:25 - Sep 16 with 2818 viewsitfcjoe

Stop buying illegal drugs on 10:32 - Sep 16 by monytowbray

I don't think the war on drugs is a waste of money - just that the millions are spent so badly. It's almost job creation by the Govt by not looking at the underlying problems.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:28 - Sep 16 with 2813 viewsDurovigutum

Stop buying illegal drugs on 09:46 - Sep 16 by chicoazul

The heart of the problem is recreational users like you, I am afraid, as there are millions of you whose selfish actions are helping wreck our society & lead to young people killing one another in the streets.

Are these downvotes from people who enjoy a bit of a harmless, recreational drug on a Saturday night and don't like the skirt lifted?
Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:33 - Sep 16 with 2796 viewschicoazul

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:25 - Sep 16 by Durovigutum

He was correct then too.

Alternatively, legalise them and let the biggest gangsters on the planet control the market....

I would rather drugs stay in the hands of criminals and gangsters than the likes of AstraZeneca & Pfizer with their huge marketing budgets, R&D departments, and rapacious CEOs and shareholders.

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:34 - Sep 16 with 2790 viewschicoazul

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:28 - Sep 16 by Durovigutum

Are these downvotes from people who enjoy a bit of a harmless, recreational drug on a Saturday night and don't like the skirt lifted?

Who can know? I take downvotes from certain posters as a certifiable mark of a good quality post though.

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:34 - Sep 16 with 3032 viewsfooters

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:33 - Sep 16 by chicoazul

I would rather drugs stay in the hands of criminals and gangsters than the likes of AstraZeneca & Pfizer with their huge marketing budgets, R&D departments, and rapacious CEOs and shareholders.

Yeah, but with such big R&D depts they could invent some sort of super-weed.

Or swank...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:35 - Sep 16 with 3024 viewswkj

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:34 - Sep 16 by footers

Yeah, but with such big R&D depts they could invent some sort of super-weed.

Or swank...

Try saying that to a young boy who cried all the water out of his body.

Crybaby

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:41 - Sep 16 with 3005 viewsfooters

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:35 - Sep 16 by wkj

Try saying that to a young boy who cried all the water out of his body.

It's a fookin disgrace. Especially the way it affects your Shatner's bassoon.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:44 - Sep 16 with 2999 viewswkj

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:41 - Sep 16 by footers

It's a fookin disgrace. Especially the way it affects your Shatner's bassoon.

I am all about Free the United Kingdom from Drugs myself.

Crybaby

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:48 - Sep 16 with 2990 viewsmonytowbray

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:33 - Sep 16 by chicoazul

And with that he undid his own argument.

TWTD never forgets…

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:51 - Sep 16 with 2987 viewswkj

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:48 - Sep 16 by monytowbray

And with that he undid his own argument.

Have you been able to pinpoint when I accused someone of taking drugs, and used their real name yet?

I am anxious to get started in atoning for that sin you see

Crybaby

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:53 - Sep 16 with 2982 viewsmonytowbray

Stop buying illegal drugs on 11:51 - Sep 16 by wkj

Have you been able to pinpoint when I accused someone of taking drugs, and used their real name yet?

I am anxious to get started in atoning for that sin you see

I post under my real name, don't I? Bit odd to publicly state someone is posting under the influence of drugs, right?

I see you are still pining for a reaction so I'll leave you with the above.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024