Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see some kids bunked off school today. 19:35 - Sep 20 with 5036 viewsSitfcB

...and used the excuse of ‘protesting’.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 19:55 - Sep 20 with 2274 viewswkj

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 19:54 - Sep 20 by SitfcB

Do kids/youngsters only get lifts to school then?

Are they not allowed out on the weekends?

Not this weekend, they don't want to have to be at the front to sit at the game.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 19:58 - Sep 20 with 2272 viewsBloomBlue

But I noticed loads of them on their phones and probably on the internet, dont they realise if you turn off the internet you'll save the planet.
China building more coal power stations to supply the electric demands of the internet usage in China, turn off the internet kids and you'll save the planet.
I see some kids bunked off school today. on 19:58 - Sep 20 with 2264 viewsSpruceMoose

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 19:58 - Sep 20 by BloomBlue

But I noticed loads of them on their phones and probably on the internet, dont they realise if you turn off the internet you'll save the planet.
China building more coal power stations to supply the electric demands of the internet usage in China, turn off the internet kids and you'll save the planet.

They were probably following their Wikipedia curriculum you believe they all follow...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 20:02 - Sep 20 with 2254 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 19:53 - Sep 20 by SpruceMoose

It is easy I suppose, to sneer and judge others for trying when you yourself have deep seated shame about being civically impotent but too lazy to do anything about it.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 19:53]

Will they protest at the weekend, or is it only on school time?!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 20:03 - Sep 20 with 2253 viewsSpruceMoose

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 20:02 - Sep 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

How are they supposed to strike from school on the weekends, genius?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 20:04 - Sep 20 with 2245 viewsgiant_stow

Did someone fart?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 20:07 - Sep 20 with 2238 viewswkj

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 20:04 - Sep 20 by giant_stow

Did someone fart?

No, but on the biscuit thread someone about sh**

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 20:16 - Sep 20 with 2229 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 20:02 - Sep 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

Whatever the manipulative adults decide I guess.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Login to get fewer ads

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 20:31 - Sep 20 with 2209 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 20:03 - Sep 20 by SpruceMoose

I was wondering about the ‘logic’ of that one. Maybe the public school types that have to do a Saturday morning could?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 20:33 - Sep 20 with 2208 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 20:03 - Sep 20 by SpruceMoose

They can protest without it being a so called strike.

They really have duped the likes of you

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 21:24 - Sep 20 with 2176 viewsSpruceMoose

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 20:33 - Sep 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

I'd love to hear more about your thoughts on how I've been duped?

I'm sure you'd be fully behind them if it happened on a Saturday right?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 21:26]

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 21:31 - Sep 20 with 2168 viewsDubtractor

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 19:46 - Sep 20 by SitfcB

After I watched ITV Anglia News I said that those kids will probably be asking their parents for lifts in cars tomorrow for what would probably be a 10 min walk.

You are basically junior Bentley Blue these days.

Think about that.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 21:43 - Sep 20 with 2144 viewsSpruceMoose

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 21:31 - Sep 20 by Dubtractor

You are basically junior Bentley Blue these days.

Think about that.

And that's being kind.

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 22:07 - Sep 20 with 2127 viewsjudespiveyg

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 20:33 - Sep 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

As a high school student, I can tell you that no one has 'duped' anyone. I personally didn't strike from school today (didn't want to get behind on my A levels) but my friends who did do genuinely care and weren't merely bunking off, there are far cheaper ways of skiving than buying a train ticket to Ipswich or London (which some did).
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 22:13]

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 22:09 - Sep 20 with 2124 viewsjeera

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 19:46 - Sep 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

Meh, teenagers jumping on the latest bandwagon. Well aware of the upside of time off school!

They just do whatever twitter tells them the should do / think.

You mean you're not interested so no one else should be.

Your ignorance is showing.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 22:10 - Sep 20 with 2124 viewsjeera

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 19:46 - Sep 20 by SitfcB

After I watched ITV Anglia News I said that those kids will probably be asking their parents for lifts in cars tomorrow for what would probably be a 10 min walk.

You have a child don't you.

You want what's best for that child don't you.

Grow up mate. Think a bit.

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 22:16 - Sep 20 with 2110 viewssyntaxerror

Come on Sitters, you are better than this.
I see some kids bunked off school today. on 22:19 - Sep 20 with 2105 viewsSpruceMoose

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 22:16 - Sep 20 by syntaxerror

Come on Sitters, you are better than this.

Is he though?

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 22:25 - Sep 20 with 2092 viewsjeera

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 22:19 - Sep 20 by SpruceMoose

Is he though?

He used to be.

I like sitters but he's changed man.

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 22:34 - Sep 20 with 2080 viewsSpruceMoose

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 22:25 - Sep 20 by jeera

He used to be.

I like sitters but he's changed man.

I like him. He's a funny muthafugga at times. I have faith that there's hope for him yet.

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 22:41 - Sep 20 with 2075 viewsjeera

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 22:34 - Sep 20 by SpruceMoose

I like him. He's a funny muthafugga at times. I have faith that there's hope for him yet.

Just footers to go then?

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 22:52 - Sep 20 with 2065 viewsSpruceMoose

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 22:41 - Sep 20 by jeera

Just footers to go then?

That punk is beyond saving. He's beautiful though, in his own way

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 00:38 - Sep 21 with 2035 viewsBlueBadger

Oh sitters, you could have been good but you've just decided to be a Chico tribute act instead.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2019 1:22]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 01:09 - Sep 21 with 2024 viewsSpruceMoose

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 00:38 - Sep 21 by BlueBadger

Oh sitters, you could have been good but you've just decided to be a Chico tribute act instead.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2019 1:22]

Seen on a sign today - "I'm missing my lessons to try to teach you".

Sad that the first response to that by some people is to sneer.

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 01:19 - Sep 21 with 2016 viewsBlueBadger

I see some kids bunked off school today. on 01:09 - Sep 21 by SpruceMoose

Seen on a sign today - "I'm missing my lessons to try to teach you".

Sad that the first response to that by some people is to sneer.

What gets me is the same people who are sneering about this are also the same people who'll tell you that 'kids today' aren't worth a f*ck.

I kind of wish I'd been half as motivated as these kids when I was their age.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024