Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the roughest part of Ipswich? (n/t) 14:02 - Oct 9 with 18999 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

What is the roughest part of Ipswich? (n/t) on 12:55 - Oct 10 with 1623 viewsgainsboroughblue

What is the roughest part of Ipswich? (n/t) on 12:31 - Oct 10 by ITFC_Forever

Wherstead Rd, near Old Stoke.

Norwich has some rough estates as well - Heartsease, Mile Cross, Bowthorpe, Larkman to name a few.

As much as it is lauded for being a much more attractive place to visit, Norwich does have a lot of poverty, more so than Ipswich in my opinion.

In terms of this area, I'd say Lowestoft, Yarmouth and Peterborough are worse off too.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

What is the roughest part of Ipswich? (n/t) on 13:01 - Oct 10 with 1601 viewsPJH

What is the roughest part of Ipswich? (n/t) on 21:18 - Oct 9 by Colin_Viljoen

Yeah Sommersham, I heard somebody parked on a yellow line a few years back!

Parking on yellow lines seems to be compulsory here in Woodbridge.
What is the roughest part of Ipswich? (n/t) on 13:11 - Oct 10 with 1569 viewsbaxterbasics

What is the roughest part of Ipswich? (n/t) on 16:02 - Oct 9 by NW10_Tractor

Id Have to say Nacton. My car got done on Queens Way. But I guess its my own fault if you leave a Motorola StarTac on the seat while you nip in to play lottery...

Yup, Nacton, Rands Way, Queens Way.. all comes across as a bit stabby.

I will sometimes visit the 'Pick N Pay' shop because they stock A&W Root Beer. An interesting place, but wouldn't be surprised if it's a front for gang activity.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 13:22]

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

I don't live in Ipswich.... on 13:21 - Oct 10 with 1546 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I don't live in Ipswich.... on 12:44 - Oct 10 by itfcjoe

Just lots of little areas, a lot of these rough areas are probably less than 200 houses

This, plus they’re not really the areas anyone saying ‘I’m glad I don’t live in Ipswich’ is likely to have been living in if they did

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

That's a wild assumption to make.... on 13:29 - Oct 10 with 1534 viewsBloots

I don't live in Ipswich.... on 13:21 - Oct 10 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

This, plus they’re not really the areas anyone saying ‘I’m glad I don’t live in Ipswich’ is likely to have been living in if they did

....I'm a psychotic Eastern European crack-head hooker who deals a bit of smack on the side.

I've got to live somewhere.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

What is the roughest part of Ipswich? (n/t) on 14:16 - Oct 10 with 1492 viewsGaryCooper

If there is one thing this thread has uncovered, it is the fact that there are some extremely sheltered posters on this site.
What is the roughest part of Ipswich? (n/t) on 14:22 - Oct 10 with 1469 viewsHerbivore

Norwich has some rough estates as well - Heartsease, Mile Cross, Bowthorpe, Larkman to name a few.

Heartsease isn't all that bad. Agree on the others.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What is the roughest part of Ipswich? (n/t) on 14:27 - Oct 10 with 1452 viewsHerbivore

What is the roughest part of Ipswich? (n/t) on 12:55 - Oct 10 by gainsboroughblue

As much as it is lauded for being a much more attractive place to visit, Norwich does have a lot of poverty, more so than Ipswich in my opinion.

In terms of this area, I'd say Lowestoft, Yarmouth and Peterborough are worse off too.

I live in Norwich and have spent quite a bit of time in Ipswich and I'm not sure I'd agree with that. Ipswich seems to have a lot more run down areas.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

What is the roughest part of Ipswich? (n/t) on 14:34 - Oct 10 with 1446 viewsbaxterbasics

I lived in the Eaton area of Norwich between the ages of 10-12.

Which was nowhere near being rough. Quite happy times actually.

Just think, if we'd stayed, I'd probably be a Nodge fan now. (I didn't take much interest in footie until much later).
[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 14:35]

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

What is the roughest part of Ipswich? (n/t) on 15:52 - Oct 10 with 1382 viewschicoazul

What is the roughest part of Ipswich? (n/t) on 14:16 - Oct 10 by GaryCooper

If there is one thing this thread has uncovered, it is the fact that there are some extremely sheltered posters on this site.

Not really considering this is specifically about Ipswich. I dont see anyone on here comparing Ipswich to Mogadishu or Khartoum.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024