Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is all way too scrappy so far 20:10 - Oct 23 with 3287 viewsDubtractor

Considering the ball players we have on the pitch we should be miles better than this.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:12 - Oct 23 with 2920 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's sh*te

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:13 - Oct 23 with 2900 viewssparks

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:12 - Oct 23 by Swansea_Blue

It's sh*te

2nd best bar the first 5. They should be 2 up.

No width. nervy defending. Crowded centre and precious little compsure.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:13 - Oct 23 with 2895 viewsDubtractor

It's sh*te

So damn sloppy in possession.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:14 - Oct 23 with 2862 viewsgetawig

It's sh*te

Need a consistent team selection. It takes time to build an understanding between players. Rotation is over rated
This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:15 - Oct 23 with 2851 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:13 - Oct 23 by sparks

2nd best bar the first 5. They should be 2 up.

No width. nervy defending. Crowded centre and precious little compsure.

Possibly 3 up if that cross a few minutes ago was 6 inches lower.

Very narrow isn't it?
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 20:15]

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:17 - Oct 23 with 2791 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:14 - Oct 23 by getawig

Need a consistent team selection. It takes time to build an understanding between players. Rotation is over rated

That's not Lambert's way. I agree though. I do wonder when I look at the likes of Matt Holland who played for 3,000* years without missing a match, why players can't maange 50 games a season any more.

*applying artistic licence.

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:20 - Oct 23 with 2726 viewsDubtractor

Man, this is really bloody poor isn't it.

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:20 - Oct 23 with 2714 viewssparks

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:17 - Oct 23 by Swansea_Blue

That's not Lambert's way. I agree though. I do wonder when I look at the likes of Matt Holland who played for 3,000* years without missing a match, why players can't maange 50 games a season any more.

If Huws and Skuse cant be a pair in this league, then we are in difficulty. Let the play as a pair and get some fecking width.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Login to get fewer ads

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:21 - Oct 23 with 2686 viewsfooters

What even is an Ipswich? What is our preferred formation and style of play? Answers on a postcard, please.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:22 - Oct 23 with 2655 viewshoppy

A load of Jackson Pollocks?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:23 - Oct 23 with 2639 viewsjontysnut

Players want to play every week. They're probably fitter than Matt as well. Pick a good side and play them - doesn't seem too hard to me.
This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:26 - Oct 23 with 2569 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:20 - Oct 23 by sparks

If Huws and Skuse cant be a pair in this league, then we are in difficulty. Let the play as a pair and get some fecking width.

Absolutely. Give them some space. KVY had a bit of a run 10 mins ago, but was at least 10-15 yards in from the touchline.

Huws on form has the potential to completely boss the midfield of any L1 game, if he has options.

Sit them next to each other, Scuse to shield the CBs and Huws to dictate the play.

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:28 - Oct 23 with 2517 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:22 - Oct 23 by hoppy

A load of Jackson Pollocks?

Jackson's doing plenty of running. No need to be so crabby

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:29 - Oct 23 with 2482 viewsDubtractor

There is literally no point playing long balls tonight. Keane is actually pretty crap in the air, and they are winning absolutely everything.

Half the time time KEane doesn't even challenge for it!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 20:31]

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:31 - Oct 23 with 2448 viewsfooters

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:29 - Oct 23 by Dubtractor

There is literally no point playing long balls tonight. Keane is actually pretty crap in the air, and they are winning absolutely everything.

Half the time time KEane doesn't even challenge for it!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 20:31]

It's almost as if we're playing the same long ball head tennis that we were under McCarthy only a league lower. Wicked.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:32 - Oct 23 with 2407 viewsSpruceMoose

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:31 - Oct 23 by footers

It's almost as if we're playing the same long ball head tennis that we were under McCarthy only a league lower. Wicked.

BUT IT IS MUCH MORE ENTERTAINING! GET LAMBERT TWO PICNIC BASKETS FOR CHRISTMAS!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:32 - Oct 23 with 2396 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:21 - Oct 23 by footers

What even is an Ipswich? What is our preferred formation and style of play? Answers on a postcard, please.

There isn't an identity. Hasn't been since Mick left, and his wasn't a good one. At least you knew what he was trying to do though, even if it was anti-fottball.

Maybe the question ME should be asking is what do we want to be? I don't think (based on his managerial choices) that he's ever put any thought into the type of team he'd like us to be.

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:34 - Oct 23 with 2358 viewsSpruceMoose

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:32 - Oct 23 by Swansea_Blue

There isn't an identity. Hasn't been since Mick left, and his wasn't a good one. At least you knew what he was trying to do though, even if it was anti-fottball.

Maybe the question ME should be asking is what do we want to be? I don't think (based on his managerial choices) that he's ever put any thought into the type of team he'd like us to be.

He originally wanted us to be the kind of team who fluked their way to the Premier League on a bare bones budget. Now that has gone out of the window he probably has no idea whatsoever.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:35 - Oct 23 with 2307 viewsActionMan

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:34 - Oct 23 by SpruceMoose

He originally wanted us to be the kind of team who fluked their way to the Premier League on a bare bones budget. Now that has gone out of the window he probably has no idea whatsoever.

He just wants us to cost as little as possible to him now lets be honest. He'd sell in a heartbeat if he could get the right buyer.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 20:36]
This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:35 - Oct 23 with 2296 viewsRobTheMonk

One minute of non-pentrative passing, nothing happening, back to Holy, hoof straight to their keeper. Sigh.

We seem to really be lacking dynamism tonight. I'm all for seeing Georgiou or El Miz in the second half.
This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:37 - Oct 23 with 2244 viewsSpruceMoose

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:35 - Oct 23 by RobTheMonk

One minute of non-pentrative passing, nothing happening, back to Holy, hoof straight to their keeper. Sigh.

We seem to really be lacking dynamism tonight. I'm all for seeing Georgiou or El Miz in the second half.

It is clear that our tactics aren't working. I was disappointed to not see a change of tactics in the first half in response to that. If there isn't one in the second half then we may as well just go home.

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:44 - Oct 23 with 2119 viewsMVBlue

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:37 - Oct 23 by SpruceMoose

It is clear that our tactics aren't working. I was disappointed to not see a change of tactics in the first half in response to that. If there isn't one in the second half then we may as well just go home.

Come on Lambert this isnt rocket science its Rotherham in League one!!

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:45 - Oct 23 with 2096 viewsSpruceMoose

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:44 - Oct 23 by MVBlue

Come on Lambert this isnt rocket science its Rotherham in League one!!

They did finish higher than us last year. By a considerable margin...
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 20:45]

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:50 - Oct 23 with 2027 viewsPinewoodblue

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:37 - Oct 23 by SpruceMoose

4-4-2 please needs someone wide, ahead of the full backs.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:55 - Oct 23 with 1993 viewsSpruceMoose

This is all way too scrappy so far on 20:50 - Oct 23 by Pinewoodblue

4-4-2 please needs someone wide, ahead of the full backs.

Jesus wept.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024