Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan 18:56 - Oct 27 with 3734 viewsBluefish

That said the toxicity that the fans are bringing against their own team is harming them on the pitch. Reckons they would have gone on to win today if they had cheered their team on.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 18:59 - Oct 27 with 3690 viewsSuperblue95

Arsenal fans have nothing ‘interesting’ to say. They nearly all spout total b*llocks at all times

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 19:01 - Oct 27 with 3681 viewsPJH

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 18:59 - Oct 27 by Superblue95

Arsenal fans have nothing ‘interesting’ to say. They nearly all spout total b*llocks at all times

Yes, everyone knows that booing and jeering your own players makes them play better.

They hate to hear their own supporters supporting them.
Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 19:04 - Oct 27 with 3666 viewsEastTownBlue

Some would say they would have won without VAR.

This relationship between their fans and captain is not good at all. A very poor atmosphere there.

[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 19:04]
Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 19:07 - Oct 27 with 3644 viewsBluefish

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 19:04 - Oct 27 by EastTownBlue

Some would say they would have won without VAR.

This relationship between their fans and captain is not good at all. A very poor atmosphere there.

[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 19:04]

How dare other fans criticise them for booing. Other fans have no idea about what goes on there and why they are making it so toxic

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 19:09 - Oct 27 with 3620 viewsGlasgowBlue

WENGER OUT!!!!!

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 19:14 - Oct 27 with 3603 viewsfooters

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 18:59 - Oct 27 by Superblue95

Ya get me fam.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 19:22 - Oct 27 with 3560 viewsWacko

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 19:01 - Oct 27 by PJH

Yes, everyone knows that booing and jeering your own players makes them play better.

They hate to hear their own supporters supporting them.

That's if you assume boos can only be directed at that particular player. Often they're directed at the manager who picks that player. And the owner who picks the manager that picks that player.

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 19:24 - Oct 27 with 3552 viewsPJH

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 19:22 - Oct 27 by Wacko

That's if you assume boos can only be directed at that particular player. Often they're directed at the manager who picks that player. And the owner who picks the manager that picks that player.

Ah. like when ours were booing Tom Lawrence at Fulham they were in fact not booing Tom Lawrence, apparently.
Login to get fewer ads

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 19:28 - Oct 27 with 3527 viewsjudespiveyg

Exactly, proves how good our fans are that last year there was very little booing, very good for the team according to this, well done us.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 19:34 - Oct 27 with 3476 viewsWD19

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 19:07 - Oct 27 by Bluefish

How dare other fans criticise them for booing. Other fans have no idea about what goes on there and why they are making it so toxic

It’s not the fans fault Xhaka was made captain. Dreadful player. Shouldn’t be anywhere near a team with ambitions to finish in the top 10.
Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 20:50 - Oct 27 with 3294 viewsWacko

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 19:24 - Oct 27 by PJH

Ah. like when ours were booing Tom Lawrence at Fulham they were in fact not booing Tom Lawrence, apparently.

I can't comment since I'm not living in the past

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 21:59 - Oct 27 with 3168 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 19:22 - Oct 27 by Wacko

I am sure the player concerned really appreciates the fact the boos are not directed at them but rather at the manager who thought they were good enough in the first place or the owner who thought the manager that thought they were good enough was good enough.

Booing your own team/manager/owner is never going to improve performances. I can understand the frustration that leads to it but the idea it will somehow improve the performance I don't get.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 22:05 - Oct 27 with 3149 viewsOldsmoker

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 21:59 - Oct 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

I am sure the player concerned really appreciates the fact the boos are not directed at them but rather at the manager who thought they were good enough in the first place or the owner who thought the manager that thought they were good enough was good enough.

Booing your own team/manager/owner is never going to improve performances. I can understand the frustration that leads to it but the idea it will somehow improve the performance I don't get.

Dare I mention Towns fans behaviour during the 2017/2018 season?
No I don't think I should.
So best not say anything.
I'll get me coat.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 22:07 - Oct 27 with 3142 viewsWacko

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 21:59 - Oct 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Booing can enact change just like any other form of protest. That's the point, it's not about improving individual performances

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 12:53 - Oct 28 with 2709 viewsBlueBadger

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 22:05 - Oct 27 by Oldsmoker

Dare I mention Towns fans behaviour during the 2017/2018 season?
No I don't think I should.
So best not say anything.
I'll get me coat.

Ah now, that served to usher in a whole season's worth of Improved Performances.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 13:22 - Oct 28 with 2645 viewsmagic

Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 12:53 - Oct 28 by BlueBadger

Ah now, that served to usher in a whole season's worth of Improved Performances.

Yeah, i just can't believe how far we've come since Mick left.
Just read an interesting take from an Arsenal fan on 13:44 - Oct 28 with 2582 viewsMrTown

Mick Out.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024