Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) 12:16 - Oct 31 with 2720 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:25 - Oct 31 with 2709 viewsSwansea_Blue

Getting a bit fractious in our local garden centre today, but I think that’s more to do with the 2-for-1 OAP dish of the day running out.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:31 - Oct 31 with 2682 viewswkj

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:25 - Oct 31 by Swansea_Blue

Getting a bit fractious in our local garden centre today, but I think that’s more to do with the 2-for-1 OAP dish of the day running out.

Saw a bloke tutting in Wetherspoons earlier, Best avoid.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:35 - Oct 31 with 2667 viewsfooters

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:31 - Oct 31 by wkj

Tutting's the least of it in Spoons' toilets. Three, four shakes fine; anything more than that is definitely suspicious.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:40 - Oct 31 with 2642 viewswkj

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:35 - Oct 31 by footers

Tutting's the least of it in Spoons' toilets. Three, four shakes fine; anything more than that is definitely suspicious.

That reminds me of the last time I went in to the Golden Lion before it closed, some block didnt bother shaking, or pissing in the urinal. He was propped against the mirror and going in the sink.

I have made sure to avoid you ever since.

Crybaby

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:47 - Oct 31 with 2616 viewsfooters

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:40 - Oct 31 by wkj

That reminds me of the last time I went in to the Golden Lion before it closed, some block didnt bother shaking, or pissing in the urinal. He was propped against the mirror and going in the sink.

I have made sure to avoid you ever since.

Oooh, la-de-da, mister fancy pants. Won't take a slash in a sink now, eh? Honestly, I don't even know you anymore.

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:48 - Oct 31 with 2605 viewsSwansea_Blue

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:31 - Oct 31 by wkj

Stay safe out there.

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:51 - Oct 31 with 2589 viewsSwansea_Blue

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:47 - Oct 31 by footers

Oooh, la-de-da, mister fancy pants. Won't take a slash in a sink now, eh? Honestly, I don't even know you anymore.

Definitely one he should be posting under the ‘doing things like a Tory’ thread. I had no idea we had people of such decorum on here.

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:54 - Oct 31 with 2576 viewswkj

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:51 - Oct 31 by Swansea_Blue

Definitely one he should be posting under the ‘doing things like a Tory’ thread. I had no idea we had people of such decorum on here.

I most certainly don't do anything like a tory. Jeggings, Plaid shirt, Sandals and wraparound sunglasses aside, I consider myself a role model for humanity, and the humanity police.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2019 12:55]

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:55 - Oct 31 with 2572 viewsfooters

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:51 - Oct 31 by Swansea_Blue

In the Mr John book he tells a story about going to the toilet with Sir Bob. After they'd both finished Sir Bob asked him why he didn't wash his hands. He replied: "Because at Eton one was taught not to piss on one's hands."

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 13:30 - Oct 31 with 2478 viewstractordownsouth

I believe there's one in a small village in Northern Essex

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 13:49 - Oct 31 with 2438 viewsfactual_blue

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:25 - Oct 31 by Swansea_Blue

Five armed Met police officers in the petrol station at Sainsburys today.

Another two in the car park at Waitrose as well.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 13:50 - Oct 31 with 2426 viewsfactual_blue

To be fair, 'Spoons is best avoided anyway.

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 14:00 - Oct 31 with 2400 viewsfactual_blue

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 12:55 - Oct 31 by footers

In the Mr John book he tells a story about going to the toilet with Sir Bob. After they'd both finished Sir Bob asked him why he didn't wash his hands. He replied: "Because at Eton one was taught not to piss on one's hands."

They would, however, piss on the hands of the college servant holding their todger for them.

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 15:40 - Oct 31 with 2315 viewsfactual_blue

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 13:49 - Oct 31 by factual_blue

Five armed Met police officers in the petrol station at Sainsburys today.

Another two in the car park at Waitrose as well.

Ahh...boris has been round these parts.

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 15:45 - Oct 31 with 2312 viewsartsbossbeard

Dipping into the Leave EU stuff the other night, someone was looking to organise something for tomorrow in London.

I asked if they could do it Saturday instead as I was planning to watch the cricket and then go out for lunch on Friday. I suggested between 2 & 4 as I'd got plans on Saturday evening too, but now I'm unable to comment anymore on there.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 15:55 - Oct 31 with 2285 viewssolemio

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 13:30 - Oct 31 by tractordownsouth

I believe there's one in a small village in Northern Essex

Surely they'll be voting for the Green party.
So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 19:33 - Oct 31 with 2167 viewsSwansea_Blue

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 15:55 - Oct 31 by solemio

Surely they'll be voting for the Green party.

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 21:54 - Oct 31 with 2105 viewsOldsmoker

The Poke has this

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2019/10/31/brexit-riots-pictures/

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 22:18 - Oct 31 with 2078 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 08:16 - Nov 1 with 1919 viewsartsbossbeard

So has anyone seen/attended any Brexit riots yet? (n/t) on 22:18 - Oct 31 by Mullet

See, what they've done is save us, the tax payer, a fortune in police overtime. Their non-attendance was basically for the sake of the nation.

The tax payer costs was gist of the angst towards the XR demonstration a few weeks back with not even a thought to the "Are Tommeh" marches and the venn diagram crossover of participants to both that and last nights "effort".

Rule Britannia.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024