Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning 07:50 - Nov 6 with 2084 viewsBrixtonBlue

and one would be forgiven for thinking we lost last night.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 08:04 - Nov 6 with 2051 viewsBloomBlue

Remember Suffolk people are never happy unless they're moaning.

It's that old classic of moaning when not winning, then moaning we're not winning by enough and if we did win every game by 5+ goals they would be moaning the opposition are easy.
Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 08:06 - Nov 6 with 2048 viewsReuser_is_God

Indeed.

I’m perplexed by the negativity that has greeted last nights result.

We’re grinding it these 1-0’s so consistently that it’s no longer a fluke or down to luck.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 08:06 - Nov 6 with 2042 viewsMrTown

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 08:04 - Nov 6 by BloomBlue

Remember Suffolk people are never happy unless they're moaning.

It's that old classic of moaning when not winning, then moaning we're not winning by enough and if we did win every game by 5+ goals they would be moaning the opposition are easy.

Did you think we played well last night?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 08:09 - Nov 6 with 2023 viewsBloomBlue

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 08:06 - Nov 6 by MrTown

I thought first half was 50/50 but we were away from home in all football games the opposition will play well in periods and get chances, that's football. But still we also came close on two occasions with the woodwork saving them. In the second half we were excellent, we controlled the half and won 1-0
Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 09:48 - Nov 6 with 1956 viewsKidKlugs

it's always the same on here
Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 09:52 - Nov 6 with 1949 viewslowhouseblue

I thought we played ok and in the second half I thought we looked quite good. never looked under threat and it seemed to me a thoroughly competent harvesting of another 3 away points.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 09:59 - Nov 6 with 1927 viewscaught-in-limbo

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 09:52 - Nov 6 by lowhouseblue

I thought we played ok and in the second half I thought we looked quite good. never looked under threat and it seemed to me a thoroughly competent harvesting of another 3 away points.

Good. We need to scatter our post match analyses with more of these agricultural references.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 10:11 - Nov 6 with 1905 viewsEdwardStone

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 09:59 - Nov 6 by caught-in-limbo

Good. We need to scatter our post match analyses with more of these agricultural references.

I realise that I'm going against the grain, but the result was not as harrowing as people are making out, we just ploughed on and harvested the three points

Login to get fewer ads

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 10:15 - Nov 6 with 1889 viewscaught-in-limbo

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 10:11 - Nov 6 by EdwardStone

I realise that I'm going against the grain, but the result was not as harrowing as people are making out, we just ploughed on and harvested the three points

One AgRef per post please or I'm baling out.

#toxic

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 10:15 - Nov 6 with 1890 viewsclive_baker

It's only a few of the usual suspects who see us in a kit that resembles Barcelona and expect to see Alan Judge playing like Messi. Pretty sure the vast majority are happy. We're top, long may it continue.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 10:17 - Nov 6 with 1887 viewscaught-in-limbo

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 10:15 - Nov 6 by clive_baker

It's only a few of the usual suspects who see us in a kit that resembles Barcelona and expect to see Alan Judge playing like Messi. Pretty sure the vast majority are happy. We're top, long may it continue.

Are you saying we should make hay while the sun shines?

#toxic

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 10:18 - Nov 6 with 1884 viewsSwansea_Blue

Still, let’s put the win behind us, dust ourselves off and try to put it right against Lincoln.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 10:19 - Nov 6 with 1883 viewsclive_baker

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 10:17 - Nov 6 by caught-in-limbo

Are you saying we should make hay while the sun shines?

Maybe Lambert should field the same XI next week.

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 10:24 - Nov 6 with 1872 viewscaught-in-limbo

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 10:19 - Nov 6 by clive_baker

Maybe Lambert should field the same XI next week.

That might cultivate some much needed understanding between the players that we're possibly lacking with Lambert's insistence for weekly squad rotation.

#toxic

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 10:29 - Nov 6 with 1863 viewsElephantintheRoom

To be fair a lot of the comments have come from those daft enough to go all the way to grim Rochdale in the grim North on a grim November night - and then endured a grim game.... the only goal coming from someone they love to moan about. Those grim memories will only get worse on the grim journey home. MInd you they can wear their badge with pride...they went to Rochdale on a wet and windy Tuesday night in November...where were you?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 10:32 - Nov 6 with 1858 viewsclive_baker

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 10:29 - Nov 6 by ElephantintheRoom

To be fair a lot of the comments have come from those daft enough to go all the way to grim Rochdale in the grim North on a grim November night - and then endured a grim game.... the only goal coming from someone they love to moan about. Those grim memories will only get worse on the grim journey home. MInd you they can wear their badge with pride...they went to Rochdale on a wet and windy Tuesday night in November...where were you?

Yeah, they should probably seek more fulfilment in life by posting on the forum of a rival football club and disguising themselves as a supporter. That wouldn't be weird.

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 11:44 - Nov 6 with 1818 viewsTractorWood

1-0 away win at Rochdale on a Tuesday night is exactly what a promotion candidate should be doing. This 2nd gear/3rd gear stuff is a bit irrelevant. It's a tough league but we occasionally get 2-0 up you realise the gulf.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 13:05 - Nov 6 with 1783 viewsjeera

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 10:24 - Nov 6 by caught-in-limbo

That might cultivate some much needed understanding between the players that we're possibly lacking with Lambert's insistence for weekly squad rotation.

The seed is sown, we'll have to wait and see.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 16:25 - Nov 6 with 1692 viewssundaze

There was a thread last weekend where the OP was commenting on the meltdown on a Norwich forum site about their team and the position they find themselves in.
It is strange that there are people posting negative comments on here after another away win and Town top of the league with a game in hand.
During the summer many posters were desperate that Evans shouldn't sell Judge to QPR, many posters were never going to forgive him if he sold young Dozzell to Norwich and there were a number of others that were desperate for Lambert to give Rowe his place in the team. Fast forward three months and now we should be offloading them in January.
It may not have been the best performance last evening, but without arguably our two best and busiest players missing, in Downes and KVY, it was a big three points and another clean sheet. Let's enjoy winning for a change, who knows how long it will last.
Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 17:21 - Nov 6 with 1658 viewsMaySixth

No.
And?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 18:33 - Nov 6 with 1618 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jesus, a quick flick through TWTD this morning on 16:25 - Nov 6 by sundaze

There was a thread last weekend where the OP was commenting on the meltdown on a Norwich forum site about their team and the position they find themselves in.
It is strange that there are people posting negative comments on here after another away win and Town top of the league with a game in hand.
During the summer many posters were desperate that Evans shouldn't sell Judge to QPR, many posters were never going to forgive him if he sold young Dozzell to Norwich and there were a number of others that were desperate for Lambert to give Rowe his place in the team. Fast forward three months and now we should be offloading them in January.
It may not have been the best performance last evening, but without arguably our two best and busiest players missing, in Downes and KVY, it was a big three points and another clean sheet. Let's enjoy winning for a change, who knows how long it will last.

Well said.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024