Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do JC and JM think they know better? 13:14 - Nov 15 with 7521 viewshampstead_blue

This morning JM stated that they wouldn't pay market salaries at British Broadband but would pay 'fair wages to all'.

If we take that across everything else they want to nationalise it is safe to assume that these firms aren't going to be run by the best but by JC/JM supporters.

Why so they think they know better than industry?
It's incredibly patronising and a real race to the bottom. I am not saying industry gets it right all the time and I am for sure not supporting bloated pay, but JM is taking it to a different level....very low.

Back to the 70's. Unions controlling industry, 4 day week due to spiralling taxes and zero demand, rubbish piling up everywhere.

If JM and JC where that good at running a country they would have gone into business.

Utterly clueless and taking us into a dark place.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 16:27 - Nov 15 with 1347 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 13:18 - Nov 15 by lowhouseblue

i'm sure len mccluskey will be very good at running a broadband company.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 16:29 - Nov 15 with 1344 viewsBrixtonBlue

Your opening premise, like most of what you post, is disingenuous wrongness.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 16:41 - Nov 15 with 1334 viewsBlueNomad

Where will Johnson and his horrible crew take us?
Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 16:44 - Nov 15 with 1327 viewslongtimefan

Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 16:27 - Nov 15 by BanksterDebtSlave

I doubt Len will dig the fiber trenches himself. Mind you he's probably got a gold spade or two in his shed!
Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 16:57 - Nov 15 with 1313 viewsBlueBadger

Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 16:41 - Nov 15 by BlueNomad

Where will Johnson and his horrible crew take us?

To a utopia of a new hospital a week, a free unicorn to every home and blue passports.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 18:49 - Nov 15 with 1274 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 16:44 - Nov 15 by longtimefan

I doubt Len will dig the fiber trenches himself. Mind you he's probably got a gold spade or two in his shed!

This shovel was presented to Lowhouse by various speculators and spivs in recognition of his tireless spade work in preparing the ground for Boris's victory.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 18:51 - Nov 15 with 1266 viewsDarth_Koont

Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 18:49 - Nov 15 by BanksterDebtSlave

This shovel was presented to Lowhouse by various speculators and spivs in recognition of his tireless spade work in preparing the ground for Boris's victory.

And, like a scene from a Mafia film, Lowers is stunned when they pull a gun and then push him into the hole he's just dug.

Pronouns: He/Him

Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 20:38 - Nov 15 with 1234 viewsTrequartista

This reads better if JC and JM are Jimmy Connors and John McEnroe.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 20:48 - Nov 15 with 1221 viewsDarth_Koont

Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 20:38 - Nov 15 by Trequartista

This reads better if JC and JM are Jimmy Connors and John McEnroe.

Agreed.

Although I loved McEnroe and accepted his temperament for his genius. I always thought that Connors was a battler but a manipulative gamesman who "entertained" the crowd whenever it would most disrupt the opponent's rhythm.

Of course, there's a certain charm in that too.

Pronouns: He/Him

Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 01:55 - Nov 17 with 1127 viewsbritbiker

Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 13:18 - Nov 15 by lowhouseblue

i'm sure len mccluskey will be very good at running a broadband company.

Providing he gets paid mega bucks.
Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 15:07 - Nov 17 with 1047 viewshampstead_blue

Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 01:55 - Nov 17 by britbiker

Providing he gets paid mega bucks.

and could go on strike when the mood takes him....

or he didn't get his roasted swan covered in unicorn tears for lunch.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Why do JC and JM think they know better? on 10:54 - Nov 18 with 986 viewsNo9

Are you forgetting just how much taxpayer money has has alrady been pumped into BT - last count it was near £4 Bn - for BT to provide the country with Broad Band = they have failed.
BT had to hive off Openreach - the only bit that is the subject of nationalisation & as it stands that would not be a bad move - Openreach are pretty useless at their core business, the UK's telecoms are at best substandard.
If the network were nationalised (all networks should be undernatinal control) then all companies with the technical ability could(at a price) access the network
That would mean overthrowing the cartel that is strangling development and modernisation.
There are tory created cartels in all these ex taxpayer companies that were given away for a pittance & now we have to pay twice for everything.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024