Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... 22:46 - Nov 16 with 3583 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 22:56 - Nov 16 with 3527 viewsEwan_Oozami

Do they not remember the 7-1 humiliation?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 23:01 - Nov 16 with 3517 viewsstrikalite

Oh god no it's not the virgins going on about they'll never be champions of Europe(should be IN Europe but never mind) is it?
Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 01:16 - Nov 17 with 3327 viewsBlueBadger

FFS Sitters, this is tragic, on all levels. You have children now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 13:12 - Nov 17 with 2787 viewsIllinoisblue

Some of our fans are such an embarrassment.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 13:19 - Nov 17 with 2753 viewsBLUEBEAT

Peterborough, though.

Sourpusses from the very top to the very bottom.

Cheers up boys and girls

Poll: W or W

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 15:07 - Nov 17 with 2586 viewsJ2BLUE

For what reason? It will be nice for him to have something to throw back in their faces when they do us.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 15:09 - Nov 17 with 2575 viewsMullet

He seems to be doing ok out of it, and looking like that man of the people type he so carefully maintains.

I don't really get the fuss, he's just covering for the fact his team can't defend and are struggling to compete with us and Wycombe who have a 37 year old fat lad up top.

There's no glory to be had anywhere it seems.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 15:42 - Nov 17 with 2512 viewsxrayspecs

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 15:09 - Nov 17 by Mullet

He seems to be doing ok out of it, and looking like that man of the people type he so carefully maintains.

I don't really get the fuss, he's just covering for the fact his team can't defend and are struggling to compete with us and Wycombe who have a 37 year old fat lad up top.

Spoke to a Posh supporting friend this week. Was saying that teams have now realised that if you stop Maddison then Toney and Eisa get no service. Job done.
Login to get fewer ads

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 16:17 - Nov 17 with 2429 viewsActionMan

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 15:42 - Nov 17 by xrayspecs

Spoke to a Posh supporting friend this week. Was saying that teams have now realised that if you stop Maddison then Toney and Eisa get no service. Job done.

Could we actually manage to do that though?
Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 16:49 - Nov 17 with 2354 viewsArnieM

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 22:56 - Nov 16 by Ewan_Oozami

Do they not remember the 7-1 humiliation?

How many Clubs played Bolton whilst they were only able to field a kids team?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 17:41 - Nov 17 with 2276 viewsBlueBadger

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 13:12 - Nov 17 by Illinoisblue

Some of our fans are such an embarrassment.

Nobody involved in this comes out of looking good, do they?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 17:41 - Nov 17 with 2281 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 15:09 - Nov 17 by Mullet

I only saw some of today's game but to see the standard and then hear Akinfenwa was man of the match just made me think we really do need to get out of this league quickly. He was blowing so hard with 30 minutes to go. He hardly moved for that last 30 minutes. Yes, he is big and strong and has some skill but there is no way he should be playing football at this level and yet he was the best player on the pitch!

I expect Wycombe to drop away second half of the season but how are they top?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 10:09 - Nov 18 with 1870 viewsVaughan8

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 17:41 - Nov 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

I only saw some of today's game but to see the standard and then hear Akinfenwa was man of the match just made me think we really do need to get out of this league quickly. He was blowing so hard with 30 minutes to go. He hardly moved for that last 30 minutes. Yes, he is big and strong and has some skill but there is no way he should be playing football at this level and yet he was the best player on the pitch!

How he was man of the match was a joke. Surprised they didn't take him off. Could barely run late on.

He had a couple of chances and scored one. There were plenty of other players who could have been MOTM but just because he's the "name", that Lee Hendrie gave him it.

Tranmere were pretty awful (especially 1st half) and Wycombe weren't that much better.

Wycombe were quite physical and the ref let them get away with a lot. Hopefully we can be tough against them as well.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2019 10:12]
Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 10:36 - Nov 18 with 1782 viewsBiGDonnie

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 17:41 - Nov 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

They have accumulated more points than any other club.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 10:55 - Nov 18 with 1704 viewsITFC_Forever

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 16:49 - Nov 17 by ArnieM

How many Clubs played Bolton whilst they were only able to field a kids team?

Wycombe, us, Tranmere, Gillingham were their games in August before the takeover and influx of players at the end of the window, Coventry drew.
Their home game with Doncaster was postponed.

They then had no game for a fortnight, lost 6-1 to Rotherham, drew a couple and lost 1-0 to Pompey in September.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Darragh MacAnthony getting some stick from ITFC fans on twitter... on 11:03 - Nov 18 with 1689 viewshaynes_toe1

Just had a look through (not massively familiar with Twitter although turns out I still have an account!) and it's pretty painful viewing. Our fans are uhhh...well, a section of them at least, incredibly embarrassing, and of course they have to be incredibly vocal across all this social media lark.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024