Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire 08:25 - Nov 20 with 21725 viewsGlasgowBlue

This is important read and shows that that Corbyn blatantly lied about racism at the leaders debate.

Jewish sitting Labour councillor
Jewish Labour National Secretary
Given evidence under oath to the EHRC
130 outstanding antisemitism cases before the NCC
Jewish Labour have submitted details to the EHRC of thousands of cases left unresolved

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:16 - Nov 20 with 2680 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:03 - Nov 20 by lowhouseblue

i'm really sorry to have to break this to you, you might want to sit down. it's not quite as big as santa not being real (whoops, you did know that didn't you?) - but what we say on here doesn't affect national politics. there is no twtd self-fulfilling prophecy because what we post doesn't alter anything at all. we're just a very small group of people shouting at each other from entrenched positions. i hope that's something you can come to terms with.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 13:03]

I made an overall point, not a point about TWTD. If you had a brain in your nut that would've been obvious.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:18 - Nov 20 with 2667 viewslowhouseblue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:16 - Nov 20 by BrixtonBlue

I made an overall point, not a point about TWTD. If you had a brain in your nut that would've been obvious.

so since you're the board's intellectual, tell me are they going to hold the election on an extra day this year like last time?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:21 - Nov 20 with 2653 viewsgiant_stow

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:04 - Nov 20 by Darth_Koont

Didn't you say almost exactly the same thing before last election?

You know, the one where Corbyn increased Labour's seats and vote share?

Loving how Corbyn has changed the country in his last 2 years as PM.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:22 - Nov 20 with 2649 viewsGaryCooper

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 11:52 - Nov 20 by BrixtonBlue

Well then you should know that it's a fact that the public's perception of antisemitism in Labour is 300 times worse than it actually is.

Perception is reality isn't it?
Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:22 - Nov 20 with 2641 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:18 - Nov 20 by lowhouseblue

so since you're the board's intellectual, tell me are they going to hold the election on an extra day this year like last time?

Like I said the other day, all you're reduced to now is lies, witty quips and downarrows. You're a busted flush.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:23 - Nov 20 with 2643 viewsgiant_stow

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:22 - Nov 20 by BrixtonBlue

Like I said the other day, all you're reduced to now is lies, witty quips and downarrows. You're a busted flush.

"If you had a brain in your nut that would've been obvious. "

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:23 - Nov 20 with 2639 viewslowhouseblue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:21 - Nov 20 by giant_stow

it's hard to see how his second term can match the heights achieved in his first.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:23 - Nov 20 with 2634 viewsDarth_Koont

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:21 - Nov 20 by giant_stow

I see you've gone to the Dark Side of political debate, ullaa.

Shame.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:24 - Nov 20 with 2627 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:23 - Nov 20 by giant_stow

"If you had a brain in your nut that would've been obvious. "

If that was all I'd posted you'd have a point.

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:25 - Nov 20 with 2625 viewsBiGDonnie

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 12:37 - Nov 20 by Darth_Koont

How do you work out the "wrong side"?

If thinking the Tories are shambolic, Brexit is/was an awful idea and ITFC avoiding relegation was important, then the "right side" of these decisions still looks the wrong place to be.

Next you'll be saying Transformers is better than The Big Lebowski because more people watched it.

The Big Lebowski. Serious film, one of my favs!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:25 - Nov 20 with 2621 viewslowhouseblue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:22 - Nov 20 by BrixtonBlue

where was the lie in that post? did you not claim in 2017 that the election was to be held on a second day because so many people wanted to vote for corbyn? are you trying to write that little faux pas from history?

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:26 - Nov 20 with 2611 viewsgiant_stow

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:23 - Nov 20 by Darth_Koont

I see you've gone to the Dark Side of political debate, ullaa.

Shame.

If pointing out the bleeding obvious (Jez and labour didn't win the last election) then guilty as charged.

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:32 - Nov 20 with 2583 viewsGaryCooper

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:26 - Nov 20 by giant_stow

If pointing out the bleeding obvious (Jez and labour didn't win the last election) then guilty as charged.

He did didn't he? I mean the tories may have increased their vote by a million but JC won because his membership is bigger or something.
Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:37 - Nov 20 with 2557 viewsDarth_Koont

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:26 - Nov 20 by giant_stow

But that wasn't what we were talking about, was it?

Ignoring facts, whataboutery, and now moving the goalposts ... You're nearly there. Just a little bit further. All you have to do now is accuse me of being an antisemite and downvote every post I make.

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:39 - Nov 20 with 2551 viewsRyorry

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:32 - Nov 20 by GaryCooper

He did didn't he? I mean the tories may have increased their vote by a million but JC won because his membership is bigger or something.

Phew, thank heavens the letters s h i and p were added to your 5th word from the end there, or the tone of this thread might really have gone downhill!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:41 - Nov 20 with 2516 viewslowhouseblue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:37 - Nov 20 by Darth_Koont

Ignoring facts, whataboutery, and now moving the goalposts ... You're nearly there. Just a little bit further. All you have to do now is accuse me of being an antisemite and downvote every post I make.

to be fair it's mainly just down arrowing the posts in which you deny the seriousness of anti-semitism in the labour party - hold on, you're right, it is every post isn't it.

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:48 - Nov 20 with 2495 viewsDarth_Koont

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:41 - Nov 20 by lowhouseblue

to be fair it's mainly just down arrowing the posts in which you deny the seriousness of anti-semitism in the labour party - hold on, you're right, it is every post isn't it.

"Deny the seriousness" is a lovely phrase isn't it? So open to moral judgements.

It's because I respect the seriousness of antisemitism that I think people need to be more accurate. And bandying around accusations (sweeping labels like "Labour is antisemitic" that go unchallenged) helps no-one if you can't address the underlying evidence.

On top of unfairly accusing a whole party and its members, I also think spreading fear in a community that is understandably sensitive is an absolutely c@ntish thing to do.

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:49 - Nov 20 with 2494 viewsgiant_stow

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:37 - Nov 20 by Darth_Koont

I believe you were castigating Lowhouse for repeating his warnings from the last election. The elcction that Labour lost. Entirely relevent to the chat, but unconfortable for you, so apologies.

Ignoring facts, whataboutery, and moving the goalposts all sound really bad too - no idea how I'm guilty of these crimes, but will take your word for it because you know best.

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:49 - Nov 20 with 2492 viewsGaryCooper

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:39 - Nov 20 by Ryorry

Phew, thank heavens the letters s h i and p were added to your 5th word from the end there, or the tone of this thread might really have gone downhill!

Might have lifted it out of the gutter!
Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:49 - Nov 20 with 2490 viewslowhouseblue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:48 - Nov 20 by Darth_Koont

"Deny the seriousness" is a lovely phrase isn't it? So open to moral judgements.

It's because I respect the seriousness of antisemitism that I think people need to be more accurate. And bandying around accusations (sweeping labels like "Labour is antisemitic" that go unchallenged) helps no-one if you can't address the underlying evidence.

On top of unfairly accusing a whole party and its members, I also think spreading fear in a community that is understandably sensitive is an absolutely c@ntish thing to do.

and there you go.

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:55 - Nov 20 with 2471 viewsDarth_Koont

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:49 - Nov 20 by giant_stow

I believe you were castigating Lowhouse for repeating his warnings from the last election. The elcction that Labour lost. Entirely relevent to the chat, but unconfortable for you, so apologies.

Ignoring facts, whataboutery, and moving the goalposts all sound really bad too - no idea how I'm guilty of these crimes, but will take your word for it because you know best.

Only I was countering a specific point he was making.

Do you want to know my theory why Labour didn't win? A crappy standard of debate and inability to address the issues that instead gave far, far too much credence to opponents smearing him and the party.

Looks like the opponents are even ramping it up now because it almost didn't work last time.

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:57 - Nov 20 with 2466 viewsDarth_Koont

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:49 - Nov 20 by lowhouseblue

and there you go.

?

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 14:12 - Nov 20 with 2428 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:25 - Nov 20 by lowhouseblue

where was the lie in that post? did you not claim in 2017 that the election was to be held on a second day because so many people wanted to vote for corbyn? are you trying to write that little faux pas from history?

Why have you framed it as "in that post"? Oh yeah, a straw man. Standard Lowhouse bull.

No I was making a comment on your general posting style these days. Like when you repeated the Tory lie about £1.2 trillion, got ripped a new one, and then doubled-down instead of holding your hands up.

I didn't claim the 2017 election was to be held on a second day. I was duped by someone else into briefly believing it was. Everyone can make a mistake. Not sure what a small error I made 2 years ago has to do with anything. Hardly something recorded in history. You trying to con people into believing Labour's spending plans amount to £1.2 trillion is far far worse.

You went from being a decent poster to swimming in gutter politics and supporting Tory lies. Surprised you can sleep at night.

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 14:14 - Nov 20 with 2419 viewsBrixtonBlue

Everybody knows. What's the point of repeating it?

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 14:18 - Nov 20 with 2406 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 13:32 - Nov 20 by GaryCooper

You utterly avoid how far behind Labour were. They made up huge ground, got so close the Tories were forced into bed with the DUP and forced Glassers out of his own party.

Rome wasn't built in a day but Corbyn has brought Labour closer to power than they have been for a long time. That's why you Tories are so desperately smearing him at every opportunity. You're running scared.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024