Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire 08:25 - Nov 20 with 21608 viewsGlasgowBlue

This is important read and shows that that Corbyn blatantly lied about racism at the leaders debate.

Jewish sitting Labour councillor
Jewish Labour National Secretary
Given evidence under oath to the EHRC
130 outstanding antisemitism cases before the NCC
Jewish Labour have submitted details to the EHRC of thousands of cases left unresolved

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:57 - Nov 20 with 743 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:55 - Nov 20 by BrixtonBlue

Why are you holding him up against an election from nearly a decade ago? Oh yeah, coz it suits your narrative.

More pertinent is from the election before last. The Conservative majority was decimated from 12 to zero. You had no fears of Corbyn troubling you. You even suggested May could increase the majority.

As it turned out it was wiped out, she had to get into bed with the DUP, and you had to leave the party.

Seven years is not a long time ago.

btw I did not suggest that May could increase the majority. i was duped into believing that by someone I read .
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 18:00]

Iron Lion Zion

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:01 - Nov 20 with 726 viewsJ2BLUE

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:55 - Nov 20 by BrixtonBlue

Why are you holding him up against an election from nearly a decade ago? Oh yeah, coz it suits your narrative.

More pertinent is from the election before last. The Conservative majority was decimated from 12 to zero. You had no fears of Corbyn troubling you. You even suggested May could increase the majority.

As it turned out it was wiped out, she had to get into bed with the DUP, and you had to leave the party.

He didn't have to leave the party. He chose to based on who the Tories were getting into bed with.

Potentially something for Corbyn fans to think about?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:01 - Nov 20 with 724 viewsfooters

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:40 - Nov 20 by vapour_trail

The relentlessness with which he bangs the drum.

Since 2015.

Oh I dunno, I reckon obsessing over something on a provincial football messageboard will definitely sway the nation's opinion. Still, easy route to giving yourself a coronary.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:03 - Nov 20 with 713 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 16:06 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

Hahahahahaha. That has to be the most Dolleristic logic you’ve ever presented.

When I claimed on here that the election was being held over two days because of the amount of people wanting to vote for Corbyn I was actually duped into claiming this so I wasn’t actually claiming it after all.

Someone else made the claim. I merely fell for it. I hold my hands up to that.

Why don't you tell us again how it's a disgrace that Labour want to remove Permanent Secretaries and the Tories would get slaughtered if they tried such a thing... seem to remember you swerving the other day when it was pointed out that in the article YOU linked, it showed that the Tories tried to do exactly that and actually had the idea first.

We can all make mistakes Glassers. Just depends if we can hold our hands up or run away and hide.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:07 - Nov 20 with 702 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 16:32 - Nov 20 by lowhouseblue

there gets a point, maybe one day you'll find it, when 'my party right or wrong' won't wash.

i genuinely don't know who is worse for the uk, boris or corbyn. both awful but in different dreadful ways.

if i can hold back the vomit i may vote libdem.

You don't seem to be replying to any of the points in the post you're replying to, but ho hum.

With regards to this post, and just for the record, I don't have a party. I don't belong to any of them. I voted Labour last time, nobody the time before, and Conservative the time before that.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:08 - Nov 20 with 704 viewsZedRodgers

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 16:14 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

We did this the other day zed.

Conservative candidate suspended for anti-semitism by WeWereZombies 19 Nov 2019 7:59
But he says he was just taking part in an online discussion and this was seven years ago:

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/tories-suspend-aberdeen-north-general-election-candidate-ryan-houghton-over-holocaust-posts-1.493274

I think there is a free speech issue here, if potential political representatives and activists cannot engage in discussion without fear of being labelled as something at some point in the future just because of who they are engaging with how can anything be discussed?

The difference being there wasn’t a queue of Tory racism apologists excusing and diverting or offering up token Jews to trivialise the situation.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 16:24]

The difference also being that nobody is posting endless threads accusing the Conservative Party and it’s leader of enabling antisemitism, despite the antisemitic remarks of multiple candidates and members in just a single day.

No, not at the moment

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:08 - Nov 20 with 704 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:03 - Nov 20 by BrixtonBlue

Someone else made the claim. I merely fell for it. I hold my hands up to that.

Why don't you tell us again how it's a disgrace that Labour want to remove Permanent Secretaries and the Tories would get slaughtered if they tried such a thing... seem to remember you swerving the other day when it was pointed out that in the article YOU linked, it showed that the Tories tried to do exactly that and actually had the idea first.

We can all make mistakes Glassers. Just depends if we can hold our hands up or run away and hide.

Where did I say it's a disgrace? How does it matter what the Tories tried to do? It's a bad idea to neuter the independence of the civil service full stop. It is only Labour who are currently considering this.

Iron Lion Zion

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:09 - Nov 20 with 702 viewsZedRodgers

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:34 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

Oh and fyi both Tory candidates accused of antisemitism have been suspended.

Too little too late etc.

What real action are they taking? What measures are they putting in place to stop this happening again?

No, not at the moment

Login to get fewer ads

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:09 - Nov 20 with 702 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:08 - Nov 20 by ZedRodgers

The difference also being that nobody is posting endless threads accusing the Conservative Party and it’s leader of enabling antisemitism, despite the antisemitic remarks of multiple candidates and members in just a single day.

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire by GlasgowBlue 20 Nov 2019 17:46
The last thread I started on the subject of Labour antisemitism was back in September.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/GlasgowBlue/

Hardly relentless.

Other posters have started threads on this subject and I have joined those threads.

Iron Lion Zion

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:11 - Nov 20 with 689 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:34 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

Oh and fyi both Tory candidates accused of antisemitism have been suspended.

Why is it when Labour candidates get suspended it's OOOH LOOK, MORE LABOUR ANTISEMITISM DISGRACE ...but when it's Tories getting suspended it's a good thing, well done the Tories for rooting them out?

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:13 - Nov 20 with 686 viewslongtimefan

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:48 - Nov 20 by BrixtonBlue

The analogy doesn't remotely work. Corbyn hasn't been relegated for starters.

Yeah - A football team haven't lost an election against arguably the worst Prime Minister in living history!
Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:13 - Nov 20 with 686 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:11 - Nov 20 by BrixtonBlue

Why is it when Labour candidates get suspended it's OOOH LOOK, MORE LABOUR ANTISEMITISM DISGRACE ...but when it's Tories getting suspended it's a good thing, well done the Tories for rooting them out?

Because the two Tory candidates accused of antisemitism have been dealt with swiftly whilst there are a number of Labour candidates who have made equally loathsome comments and have still been allowed to stand in this election. One of them even ran a secret facebook page to advise other Labour members who had posted made antisemitic comments and holocaust deniers.

[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 18:21]

Iron Lion Zion

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:14 - Nov 20 with 677 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:46 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

The last thread I started on the subject of Labour antisemitism was back in September.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/GlasgowBlue/

Hardly relentless.

Other posters have started threads on this subject and I have joined those threads.

Again you use the word "started." Again I say, "It's not just about who started the thread and all other threads don't count."

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:16 - Nov 20 with 673 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:57 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

Seven years is not a long time ago.

btw I did not suggest that May could increase the majority. i was duped into believing that by someone I read .
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 18:00]

2010 was seven years ago?! You been taking maths lessons from Dianne Abbot?

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:17 - Nov 20 with 672 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:14 - Nov 20 by BrixtonBlue

Again you use the word "started." Again I say, "It's not just about who started the thread and all other threads don't count."

If other people didn't start them I couldn't join in could I? Are you seriously suggesting that if another poster starts a thread on Labour antisemitism I should refrain from posting? Christ have you bumped your head today dollers.

Iron Lion Zion

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:20 - Nov 20 with 664 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:01 - Nov 20 by J2BLUE

He didn't have to leave the party. He chose to based on who the Tories were getting into bed with.

Potentially something for Corbyn fans to think about?

Semantics. He left the party because Corbyn reduced its majority so much they had to get into bed with the DUP.

I admire him for doing so, but that wasn't the point I was making. It was Corbyn who reduced that majority, was my point... after Glassers considered him no threat.

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:20 - Nov 20 with 666 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:16 - Nov 20 by BrixtonBlue

2010 was seven years ago?! You been taking maths lessons from Dianne Abbot?

Oh my dear Lord you really are having a few blonde moments today. You stated earlier that Corbyn got Labour closer to power (in 2017) than they had for a long time (2010).

That is seven years.

Iron Lion Zion

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:25 - Nov 20 with 652 viewsfooters

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:20 - Nov 20 by BrixtonBlue

Semantics. He left the party because Corbyn reduced its majority so much they had to get into bed with the DUP.

I admire him for doing so, but that wasn't the point I was making. It was Corbyn who reduced that majority, was my point... after Glassers considered him no threat.

"Left the party"

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:25 - Nov 20 with 647 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:08 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

Where did I say it's a disgrace? How does it matter what the Tories tried to do? It's a bad idea to neuter the independence of the civil service full stop. It is only Labour who are currently considering this.

Hahaha, only Labour who are currently considering this. Squirm-tastic!

You said there would be uproar if the Tories tried to do such a thing. Everyone pointed out to you that in your very own link it shows that they did. Then you disappeared from the thread.

Classic Glasgow Swerve.

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:28 - Nov 20 with 636 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:17 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

If other people didn't start them I couldn't join in could I? Are you seriously suggesting that if another poster starts a thread on Labour antisemitism I should refrain from posting? Christ have you bumped your head today dollers.

You bring Labour antisemitism into threads that had nothing to do with Labour antisemitism at the start.

The idea that you're not much of a poster on Labour antisemitism is laughable. Very strange.

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire (n/t) on 18:30 - Nov 20 with 637 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:25 - Nov 20 by footers

"Left the party"

This post has been edited by an administrator

Iron Lion Zion

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:30 - Nov 20 with 631 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:20 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

Oh my dear Lord you really are having a few blonde moments today. You stated earlier that Corbyn got Labour closer to power (in 2017) than they had for a long time (2010).

That is seven years.

But then I was talking about now, the upcoming election...

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:33 - Nov 20 with 626 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:30 - Nov 20 by BrixtonBlue

But then I was talking about now, the upcoming election...

No you weren't.

"You utterly avoid how far behind Labour were. They made up huge ground, got so close the Tories were forced into bed with the DUP and forced Glassers out of his own party".

Iron Lion Zion

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:34 - Nov 20 with 618 viewsfooters

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire (n/t) on 18:30 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

This post has been edited by an administrator

Strange you didn't notice the endemic racism in the Tory party while you were a member and standing for them, eh? Must've been a big blind spot for you.

Monday Club? What's that? Never heard of it, guv- swear down!

And, now now, no need to swear, petal!

Also nice to see no denial. Once a Tory, always a Tory... Voting LD? LOL pull the other one. Although I guess they did support your austerity programme so sort of makes sense.

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:37 - Nov 20 with 601 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 18:34 - Nov 20 by footers

Strange you didn't notice the endemic racism in the Tory party while you were a member and standing for them, eh? Must've been a big blind spot for you.

Monday Club? What's that? Never heard of it, guv- swear down!

And, now now, no need to swear, petal!

Also nice to see no denial. Once a Tory, always a Tory... Voting LD? LOL pull the other one. Although I guess they did support your austerity programme so sort of makes sense.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024