Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire 08:25 - Nov 20 with 21607 viewsGlasgowBlue

This is important read and shows that that Corbyn blatantly lied about racism at the leaders debate.

Jewish sitting Labour councillor
Jewish Labour National Secretary
Given evidence under oath to the EHRC
130 outstanding antisemitism cases before the NCC
Jewish Labour have submitted details to the EHRC of thousands of cases left unresolved

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 14:24 - Nov 20 with 2019 viewsSteve_M

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 14:18 - Nov 20 by BrixtonBlue

You utterly avoid how far behind Labour were. They made up huge ground, got so close the Tories were forced into bed with the DUP and forced Glassers out of his own party.

Rome wasn't built in a day but Corbyn has brought Labour closer to power than they have been for a long time. That's why you Tories are so desperately smearing him at every opportunity. You're running scared.

Losing an election well is like playing really nice football and getting relegated.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 14:27 - Nov 20 with 2007 viewsGaryCooper

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 14:18 - Nov 20 by BrixtonBlue

You utterly avoid how far behind Labour were. They made up huge ground, got so close the Tories were forced into bed with the DUP and forced Glassers out of his own party.

Rome wasn't built in a day but Corbyn has brought Labour closer to power than they have been for a long time. That's why you Tories are so desperately smearing him at every opportunity. You're running scared.

You div, I am not a tory, I am a labour voter of the past, a labour voter of John Smith, the man that cleansed the party of you and your sixth form student union trots.
Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 14:34 - Nov 20 with 1977 viewsStokieBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 14:27 - Nov 20 by GaryCooper

You div, I am not a tory, I am a labour voter of the past, a labour voter of John Smith, the man that cleansed the party of you and your sixth form student union trots.

I'm pretty sure sitters and a number of others said that Spruce was the cause of most of the arguing on here.

He seems to have quite a few accounts on the go now.

Not really any need to call people divs is there? Also no need to everyone to be called a Tory who disagrees with any tiny aspect of something with regards to Labour.

SB
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 14:40]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 14:40 - Nov 20 with 1957 viewsGlasgowBlue

“ Corbyn has brought Labour closer to power than they have been for a long time”.

Labour won just 4 more seats under Corbyn than Brown in 2010. He was 64 seats short of winning the election.

Iron Lion Zion

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 14:40 - Nov 20 with 1952 viewsGaryCooper

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 14:34 - Nov 20 by StokieBlue

I'm pretty sure sitters and a number of others said that Spruce was the cause of most of the arguing on here.

Not really any need to call people divs is there? Also no need to everyone to be called a Tory who disagrees with any tiny aspect of something with regards to Labour.

SB

It is an old TWTD term of endearment, I'm sure if BB believes it is genuinely abusive he knows the route to take. Range your protective guns on an alternative trajectory dear boy.
Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 15:27 - Nov 20 with 1894 viewsZedRodgers

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 09:05 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

Indeed. I read this the other day and it hits the nail on the head.

“ Understand the dilemma facing Remainers. But there's no way round it. You either accept Corbyn and his anti-Semitism is a price worth paying to stop Brexit, or you don't. Pacts. Voting for "good Labour MPs". It's all meaningless. You're just going to have to make the call.

And if you do accept Corbyn and anti-Semitism are a price worth paying, fine. But then the line's been crossed for good. And you can't complain when other people make the same calculation that racism is an acceptable price for resolution of issues they care passionately about”

From the last 24 hours:

Does this mean you can only back the Greens? Or does their support of BDS rule them out too? Shame on Corbyn for allowing antisemitism to spread in these other parties. Shame on him for being the only leader to put measures in place to deal with it. Shame on him for not suspending the Lib Dem candidate who posts hook-nosed memes and every other antisemitic trope you can think of. Shame. Shame. Shame.

No, not at the moment

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 15:36 - Nov 20 with 1879 viewsSteve_M

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 15:27 - Nov 20 by ZedRodgers

From the last 24 hours:

Does this mean you can only back the Greens? Or does their support of BDS rule them out too? Shame on Corbyn for allowing antisemitism to spread in these other parties. Shame on him for being the only leader to put measures in place to deal with it. Shame on him for not suspending the Lib Dem candidate who posts hook-nosed memes and every other antisemitic trope you can think of. Shame. Shame. Shame.

Had Corbyn taken action against anti-semitism two years ago then the bulk of criticism would not be aimed at Labour.

Other parties have problems with racism and racist candidates too but it is Labour's obfuscation - seen here in this thread - that has made the criticism so vocal.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 15:55 - Nov 20 with 1867 viewsRyorry

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 15:36 - Nov 20 by Steve_M

Had Corbyn taken action against anti-semitism two years ago then the bulk of criticism would not be aimed at Labour.

Other parties have problems with racism and racist candidates too but it is Labour's obfuscation - seen here in this thread - that has made the criticism so vocal.

Exactly.

I was struggling to find the words but couldn't, you managed to & far more precisely than I could ever have done, so thank you!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 16:06 - Nov 20 with 1847 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 14:12 - Nov 20 by BrixtonBlue

Why have you framed it as "in that post"? Oh yeah, a straw man. Standard Lowhouse bull.

No I was making a comment on your general posting style these days. Like when you repeated the Tory lie about £1.2 trillion, got ripped a new one, and then doubled-down instead of holding your hands up.

I didn't claim the 2017 election was to be held on a second day. I was duped by someone else into briefly believing it was. Everyone can make a mistake. Not sure what a small error I made 2 years ago has to do with anything. Hardly something recorded in history. You trying to con people into believing Labour's spending plans amount to £1.2 trillion is far far worse.

You went from being a decent poster to swimming in gutter politics and supporting Tory lies. Surprised you can sleep at night.

Hahahahahaha. That has to be the most Dolleristic logic you’ve ever presented.

When I claimed on here that the election was being held over two days because of the amount of people wanting to vote for Corbyn I was actually duped into claiming this so I wasn’t actually claiming it after all.

Iron Lion Zion

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 16:14 - Nov 20 with 1829 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 15:27 - Nov 20 by ZedRodgers

From the last 24 hours:

We did this the other day zed.

Conservative candidate suspended for anti-semitism by WeWereZombies 19 Nov 2019 7:59
But he says he was just taking part in an online discussion and this was seven years ago:

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/tories-suspend-aberdeen-north-general-election-candidate-ryan-houghton-over-holocaust-posts-1.493274

I think there is a free speech issue here, if potential political representatives and activists cannot engage in discussion without fear of being labelled as something at some point in the future just because of who they are engaging with how can anything be discussed?

The difference being there wasn’t a queue of Tory racism apologists excusing and diverting or offering up token Jews to trivialise the situation.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 16:24]

Iron Lion Zion

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 16:25 - Nov 20 with 1817 viewsZedRodgers

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 15:36 - Nov 20 by Steve_M

Corbyn was taking action against antisemitism decades ago fella. What were you doing?

Ask yourself whether Boris Johnson will face questions on antisemitism in his own party after two of his candidates have been exposed as antisemites. The obfuscation lies with the media and blissfully ignorant people.

No, not at the moment

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 16:28 - Nov 20 with 1805 viewslowhouseblue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 16:25 - Nov 20 by ZedRodgers

Corbyn was taking action against antisemitism decades ago fella. What were you doing?

Ask yourself whether Boris Johnson will face questions on antisemitism in his own party after two of his candidates have been exposed as antisemites. The obfuscation lies with the media and blissfully ignorant people.

"Corbyn was taking action against antisemitism decades ago fella".

i think even you have given up.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 16:32 - Nov 20 with 1792 viewslowhouseblue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 14:12 - Nov 20 by BrixtonBlue

Why have you framed it as "in that post"? Oh yeah, a straw man. Standard Lowhouse bull.

No I was making a comment on your general posting style these days. Like when you repeated the Tory lie about £1.2 trillion, got ripped a new one, and then doubled-down instead of holding your hands up.

I didn't claim the 2017 election was to be held on a second day. I was duped by someone else into briefly believing it was. Everyone can make a mistake. Not sure what a small error I made 2 years ago has to do with anything. Hardly something recorded in history. You trying to con people into believing Labour's spending plans amount to £1.2 trillion is far far worse.

You went from being a decent poster to swimming in gutter politics and supporting Tory lies. Surprised you can sleep at night.

there gets a point, maybe one day you'll find it, when 'my party right or wrong' won't wash.

i genuinely don't know who is worse for the uk, boris or corbyn. both awful but in different dreadful ways.

if i can hold back the vomit i may vote libdem.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 16:36 - Nov 20 with 1777 viewsDarth_Koont

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 16:14 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

We did this the other day zed.

Conservative candidate suspended for anti-semitism by WeWereZombies 19 Nov 2019 7:59
But he says he was just taking part in an online discussion and this was seven years ago:

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/tories-suspend-aberdeen-north-general-election-candidate-ryan-houghton-over-holocaust-posts-1.493274

I think there is a free speech issue here, if potential political representatives and activists cannot engage in discussion without fear of being labelled as something at some point in the future just because of who they are engaging with how can anything be discussed?

The difference being there wasn’t a queue of Tory racism apologists excusing and diverting or offering up token Jews to trivialise the situation.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 16:24]

Maybe you can bring out some token facts?

Pronouns: He/Him

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 16:38 - Nov 20 with 1773 viewsDarth_Koont

What was the action Corbyn should have taken two years ago but didn't?

Just so we're clear here.

Pronouns: He/Him

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:21 - Nov 20 with 1709 viewsRyorry

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 14:34 - Nov 20 by StokieBlue

SB

Don't think anyone said he was the worst or only culprit over the years tbf.

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:32 - Nov 20 with 1700 viewsJ2BLUE

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:21 - Nov 20 by Ryorry

Don't think anyone said he was the worst or only culprit over the years tbf.

Especially in his last couple of months where he seemed to make a real effort.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:34 - Nov 20 with 1695 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 16:25 - Nov 20 by ZedRodgers

Oh and fyi both Tory candidates accused of antisemitism have been suspended.

Iron Lion Zion

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:38 - Nov 20 with 1682 viewsGeoffSentence

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 08:50 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

Hide testimony from a member of the BAME community that the potential Prime Minister deliberately lied about action taken against racists in his party.

Nit a great look Geoff. Would you make the same comment if somebody linked a sworn testimony from a British Asian accusing a Johnson of lying over Islamophobia? A black British man exposing the Windrush scandal?

As worthy as the message is, the relentlessness with which you bang this drum just gets too much.

Sometimes less is more.

Plus there will be squabbling.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:39 - Nov 20 with 1676 viewsRyorry

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:32 - Nov 20 by J2BLUE

Especially in his last couple of months where he seemed to make a real effort.

Yep, agree. Did have self-awareness & stuck his hand up too.

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:40 - Nov 20 with 1673 viewsvapour_trail

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:38 - Nov 20 by GeoffSentence

As worthy as the message is, the relentlessness with which you bang this drum just gets too much.

Sometimes less is more.

The relentlessness with which he bangs the drum.

Since 2015.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:46 - Nov 20 with 1660 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:38 - Nov 20 by GeoffSentence

Sometimes less is more.

The last thread I started on the subject of Labour antisemitism was back in September.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/GlasgowBlue/

Hardly relentless.

Other posters have started threads on this subject and I have joined those threads.

Iron Lion Zion

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:48 - Nov 20 with 1647 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:40 - Nov 20 by vapour_trail

The relentlessness with which he bangs the drum.

Since 2015.

Why do you continue to push the same lie that other posters have disproved on several occasions?

Iron Lion Zion

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:48 - Nov 20 with 1640 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 14:24 - Nov 20 by Steve_M

Losing an election well is like playing really nice football and getting relegated.

The analogy doesn't remotely work. Corbyn hasn't been relegated for starters.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 17:55 - Nov 20 with 1616 viewsBrixtonBlue

Bearded man runs out of ITV studio with his pants on fire on 14:40 - Nov 20 by GlasgowBlue

“ Corbyn has brought Labour closer to power than they have been for a long time”.

Labour won just 4 more seats under Corbyn than Brown in 2010. He was 64 seats short of winning the election.

Why are you holding him up against an election from nearly a decade ago? Oh yeah, coz it suits your narrative.

More pertinent is from the election before last. The Conservative majority was decimated from 12 to zero. You had no fears of Corbyn troubling you. You even suggested May could increase the majority.

As it turned out it was wiped out, she had to get into bed with the DUP, and you had to leave the party.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024