Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn IRA 23:06 - Dec 6 with 9082 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Corbyn IRA on 12:51 - Dec 7 with 931 viewshampstead_blue

Corbyn IRA on 09:38 - Dec 7 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Read my posts in this thread. I've offered answers to the Op but the JC supporters keep trying to change the thread to poverty.

Herbivore, start a thread on poverty or accept your Grat Leader is a terrorist sympathiser and has done nothing to protect this country.

He is not fit for any office, leave alone High office.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Corbyn IRA on 12:56 - Dec 7 with 929 viewsjeera

Corbyn IRA on 12:51 - Dec 7 by hampstead_blue

Read my posts in this thread. I've offered answers to the Op but the JC supporters keep trying to change the thread to poverty.

Herbivore, start a thread on poverty or accept your Grat Leader is a terrorist sympathiser and has done nothing to protect this country.

Not many read your posts anymore because time and again you prove you talk a load of sh!t.

If you had any credibility and occasionally made your points about others and not yourself, you might gain a little more respect.

And that, is holding back on what I really think of you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Corbyn IRA on 12:57 - Dec 7 with 924 viewsHerbivore

Wibble.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Corbyn IRA on 13:01 - Dec 7 with 914 viewsHARRY10

You rightwingers do share a constant need to misrepresent and make up stuff.

Refuting your lies about Corbyn does not make someone a Corbyn 'supporter' anymore than pointing out Man Utf do not play at Anfield makes someone a Man Utd supporter.
Corbyn IRA on 13:07 - Dec 7 with 905 viewsDarth_Koont

"spent years providing political cover for the IRA"

I'm still trying to work out what that actually means. Considering the UK and Irish governments eventually sat down with them to agree peace.

Do you mean they gave them political legitimacy that before, in public at any rate, the UK governemnt was keen to deny them? Right up until the moment they did give them legitimacy and peace was finally made possible.

Pronouns: He/Him

Corbyn IRA on 13:43 - Dec 7 with 875 viewsbluejacko

If Corbyn was so “involved” with bringing peace to NI did he talk to the UVF,UFF etc on the loyalist side of things or was it all with the freedom fighters of the IRA?
Corbyn IRA on 13:46 - Dec 7 with 871 viewsjeera

Corbyn IRA on 13:43 - Dec 7 by bluejacko

If Corbyn was so “involved” with bringing peace to NI did he talk to the UVF,UFF etc on the loyalist side of things or was it all with the freedom fighters of the IRA?

That's the view point of a small child.

Are you seriously that narrow-minded?

It has to be this/that or the complete polar opposite?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Corbyn IRA on 13:50 - Dec 7 with 857 viewsnoggin

Corbyn IRA on 13:43 - Dec 7 by bluejacko

I believe he did, yes.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn IRA on 14:17 - Dec 7 with 837 viewsbluejacko

Corbyn IRA on 13:50 - Dec 7 by noggin

I believe he did, yes.

Right but he won’t speak to the DUP now,and I don’t know if you noticed but when that journalist was killed by the Ira in Londonderry he chose to sit with the political wing of that organisation at her funeral!

Still one mans terrorist is another’s freedom fighter.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2019 14:30]
Corbyn IRA on 14:20 - Dec 7 with 829 viewsbluejacko

Corbyn IRA on 13:46 - Dec 7 by jeera

I asked a question and it was answered by noggin so if that makes me what you described so be it.
Corbyn IRA on 14:41 - Dec 7 with 805 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Corbyn IRA on 23:29 - Dec 6 by pistonbroke

Unlike the tories killing our own citizens through their austerity

Leave the whataboutery out of this. Corbyn and McDonnell were PIRA sympathisers, the PIRA who were at the top table when it came to the most ruthless, murdering and mafia like terrorist organisation in the world. And don't forget Diane Abbott as well, our potential home secretary.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/diane-abbott-ira-regret-jeremy-co

For this rabble to be anywhere near running the country is a disgrace.The best thing that can happen to Labour is to receive a heavy kicking at the polls next week so that they can rid themselves of the Marxists.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Corbyn IRA on 14:44 - Dec 7 with 799 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Corbyn IRA on 13:46 - Dec 7 by jeera

Corbyn did nothing to bring about peace. He wanted the PIRA to win, not be forced into a ceasefire and a de facto surrender.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Corbyn IRA on 14:45 - Dec 7 with 798 viewsbluejacko

Corbyn IRA on 14:41 - Dec 7 by The_Last_Baron

Leave the whataboutery out of this. Corbyn and McDonnell were PIRA sympathisers, the PIRA who were at the top table when it came to the most ruthless, murdering and mafia like terrorist organisation in the world. And don't forget Diane Abbott as well, our potential home secretary.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/diane-abbott-ira-regret-jeremy-co

For this rabble to be anywhere near running the country is a disgrace.The best thing that can happen to Labour is to receive a heavy kicking at the polls next week so that they can rid themselves of the Marxists.

And they are still at it drug running,smuggling and intimidation in particular!
Corbyn IRA on 15:29 - Dec 7 with 771 viewsHennikerBlu

I believe he did, yes.

I can find no reference to Corbyn speaking to the unionists in any meaningful way regarding seeking peace or in an even handed way appreciating their position.

Perhaps because his view appears to be:

"It’s no secret that the Labour leader has long supported the end of British rule in Ulster, and that he met the leaders of Sinn Fein and other Republicans in the 1980s and 1990s, when the Provisional IRA was still bombing and shooting people."

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-corbyn-on-northern-ireland

If your view (JC's) is an end to the union in Northern Ireland, then you are going to struggle to be taken seriously by the unionists, ergo how will you help bring about peace.

It's an interesting link, worth a read. I think his suggestion that he spoke to Sinn Fein only (on the republican side) is a moot point.

One salient point that should not ignored is, could you imagine the blood bath if it had gone into a full civil war. It's why JC's position is hard to be seen as impartial and I say that as someone that respected the desperate need for peace in NI at the time and an end to the horrors the population went through.
Corbyn IRA on 15:29 - Dec 7 with 764 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Corbyn IRA on 07:45 - Dec 7 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Just in case you are actually being serious let me spell it out to you.

Corbyn (openly pacifist and who has always advocated peaceful solutions) is portrayed in one election as anti-nuclear weapons and in another as a terrorist sympathiser. He is then seen by all who blindly accept the statement without looking at the evidence behind it as a threat to the country.

Off the back of this, the warmongering, racist supporter of regimes that oppress others and do support terrorism and who supplies arms to them is able to be seen as the man who protects us from the dangerous pacifist. The equation is that Johnson or far more a threat to our peace and prosperity than Corbyn is despite what some elements of the media and the Conservative party would have you believe. Interestingly, even moderate Tories like Major and Heseltine are openly stating this.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Corbyn IRA on 15:36 - Dec 7 with 757 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Corbyn IRA on 15:29 - Dec 7 by HennikerBlu

I can find no reference to Corbyn speaking to the unionists in any meaningful way regarding seeking peace or in an even handed way appreciating their position.

Perhaps because his view appears to be:

"It’s no secret that the Labour leader has long supported the end of British rule in Ulster, and that he met the leaders of Sinn Fein and other Republicans in the 1980s and 1990s, when the Provisional IRA was still bombing and shooting people."

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-corbyn-on-northern-ireland

If your view (JC's) is an end to the union in Northern Ireland, then you are going to struggle to be taken seriously by the unionists, ergo how will you help bring about peace.

It's an interesting link, worth a read. I think his suggestion that he spoke to Sinn Fein only (on the republican side) is a moot point.

One salient point that should not ignored is, could you imagine the blood bath if it had gone into a full civil war. It's why JC's position is hard to be seen as impartial and I say that as someone that respected the desperate need for peace in NI at the time and an end to the horrors the population went through.

Do you fear the return to the Troubles that either Johnson's deal or a no deal Brexit would likely bring?

Whilst Corbyn may have preferred a return of the land of Northern Ireland to the Irish people, there is no suggestion that is something he would now seek and, even if he personally did wish to, there is no way the majority of any British parliament would do that while there is currently peace. Why would they?

Corbyn IRA on 15:48 - Dec 7 with 750 viewsbluejacko

Corbyn IRA on 15:36 - Dec 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

Do you fear the return to the Troubles that either Johnson's deal or a no deal Brexit would likely bring?

Whilst Corbyn may have preferred a return of the land of Northern Ireland to the Irish people, there is no suggestion that is something he would now seek and, even if he personally did wish to, there is no way the majority of any British parliament would do that while there is currently peace. Why would they?

Why on earth do you think the majority of people in NI would consider going back to the violence of the past? The attitude of the people is totally different to those times. The only group who would welcome that chaos is the Ira! Although I would not trust SF as tar as I could throw them even they would baulk at th e trouble returning.
Corbyn IRA on 15:52 - Dec 7 with 738 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Corbyn IRA on 15:48 - Dec 7 by bluejacko

Why on earth do you think the majority of people in NI would consider going back to the violence of the past? The attitude of the people is totally different to those times. The only group who would welcome that chaos is the Ira! Although I would not trust SF as tar as I could throw them even they would baulk at th e trouble returning.

Once you put a hard border between Northern Ireland and the UK or between Northern Ireland and Eire, there are people who will return to it. It has been recognised as a genuine concern since before the referendum.

No deal and Johnson's deal both do that.

Corbyn IRA on 15:55 - Dec 7 with 741 viewsmanchego

Corbyn IRA on 15:36 - Dec 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

Odd that Cameron / May / Johnson ( Conservative and Unionist Party) are likely to unite Ireland.
Corbyn IRA on 15:58 - Dec 7 with 740 viewsbluejacko

Corbyn IRA on 15:52 - Dec 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

Once you put a hard border between Northern Ireland and the UK or between Northern Ireland and Eire, there are people who will return to it. It has been recognised as a genuine concern since before the referendum.

No deal and Johnson's deal both do that.

Sorry you are wrong it would take a seismic shift in attitude for that to happen. Exactly what type of people do you envisage taking part in this violence?
Corbyn IRA on 16:02 - Dec 7 with 730 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Corbyn IRA on 15:58 - Dec 7 by bluejacko

Sorry you are wrong it would take a seismic shift in attitude for that to happen. Exactly what type of people do you envisage taking part in this violence?

Mainly the ones who are involved in the simmering violence over there at the moment … backed by the American Catholics who backed them previously … including people like Donald Trump.

Corbyn IRA on 16:02 - Dec 7 with 734 viewsSwansea_Blue

He’s in Swansea today. I saw his bus, but that’s as close as I got. Very long queues. It seems whenever JC is in public he gets cheered, whereas BJ always gets booed and heckled. It quite perverse considering how the polls have BJ in front (both party and as a leader).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Corbyn IRA on 16:02 - Dec 7 with 733 viewsjontysnut

I believe he did, yes.

The Queen shook hands with Martin Mcguinness. Clearly a short step from wearing a balaclava and buying records by the Wolfe Tones. She should be removed at once.
Corbyn IRA on 16:03 - Dec 7 with 730 viewsnoggin

Corbyn IRA on 15:48 - Dec 7 by bluejacko

Do you know anything about Northern Ireland?

Corbyn IRA on 16:04 - Dec 7 with 722 viewsnoggin

Corbyn IRA on 15:58 - Dec 7 by bluejacko

People who value the freedoms gifted them by the GFA.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024