Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz 22:54 - Dec 13 with 14524 viewsTerra_Farma

BOJO was the only choice.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 17:59 - Dec 16 with 1817 viewsSwansea_Blue

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 17:49 - Dec 16 by tractordownsouth

This. I fully accept that the attitude of some Labour members has been arrogant but the idea that the Tories, lead by Boris “ working class men are drunk, feckless and lazy” Johnson, Dominic “ British workers are feckless worskshy layabouts” Raab and Jacob Rees Mogg, who thinks Grenfell people died because they lacked common sense, are any better is wrong

Yes. And the idea that anyone who criticises the direction Boris/Cummings are going is a fully signed up member of the Corbyn fan club is simplistic, childish nonsense.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 18:17 - Dec 16 with 1784 viewsjaykay

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 16:57 - Dec 16 by 26_Paz

I don’t bother because unless it’s a Labour love fest very few people on here listen (read and take in).

are you saying , the last baron, hamstead blue, bryan plug,terra firma, marcus1642,
gary cooper,gazza1999,true blue1970, lowhouse, barney curley, c_healeay plus there are other posters who have the same views as you are in the minority on this board. i would say it 50/50 between right and left. you playing the poor me card

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 18:22 - Dec 16 with 1784 viewslowhouseblue

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 18:17 - Dec 16 by jaykay

are you saying , the last baron, hamstead blue, bryan plug,terra firma, marcus1642,
gary cooper,gazza1999,true blue1970, lowhouse, barney curley, c_healeay plus there are other posters who have the same views as you are in the minority on this board. i would say it 50/50 between right and left. you playing the poor me card

oi, do you mind. i'm a centre left poster. and in practice a damn sight more left wing than those who sat and preened their online personas as corbyn turned the labour party into a door mat for boris to wipe his feet on as he went back into no. 10.

bloody cheek.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:25 - Dec 16 with 1732 viewstrueblue1970

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 23:11 - Dec 13 by Seablu

The minute they attempt anything resembling English grammar, they fall flat on their faces.

It’s just as well they only had to put a cross in a box.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 19:33 - Dec 16 with 1721 viewsjeera

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 07:54 - Dec 15 by Barneycurley

Haha cheap shot. I thought that was banned? Your moral compass does seem to swing a lot when it suits.

Just an observation.

You, my hypocritical dishonest friend, started a thread whining about political posts being over- present on the forum only a few days ago.

Since then you have not only posted on a few, but have started several of your own.

All with being a stirring little tart in in mind.

Stick that in your pretend didgeridoo.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 19:35]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 09:02 - Dec 17 with 1616 viewsBarneycurley

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 12:45 - Dec 16 by The_Last_Baron

So much winning.

Do you ever look at life and believe that you may just be on the wrong side of the debate.

In the last 5 years the UK has rejected Milliband's strange politics, rejected the EU and now has kicked Corbyn's mad identity Marxism into touch.

If the left don't learn to adapt and just call those who have a different point of view bigoted, stupid, racist.... Etc... you will keep on losing.

The wider public have woken up to this lunacy.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 12:47]

Youre going to hell for that one - he has a list you know 😉

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 09:08 - Dec 17 with 1612 viewsBarneycurley

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 19:33 - Dec 16 by jeera

You, my hypocritical dishonest friend, started a thread whining about political posts being over- present on the forum only a few days ago.

Since then you have not only posted on a few, but have started several of your own.

All with being a stirring little tart in in mind.

Stick that in your pretend didgeridoo.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2019 19:35]

Oh no i am doomed i was hoping to be on the Christmas card list but it seems even your friends and family that have a different views get blackballed so i guess i won't be sitting waiting for postie to arrive 😓

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 09:11 - Dec 17 with 1602 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 09:08 - Dec 17 by Barneycurley

Oh no i am doomed i was hoping to be on the Christmas card list but it seems even your friends and family that have a different views get blackballed so i guess i won't be sitting waiting for postie to arrive 😓

No your mum smells.....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:29 - Dec 17 with 1570 viewsbrazil1982

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 22:52 - Dec 15 by tractordownsouth

Yeah that wasn't great and i saw that about Thornberry today, if true that's a poor comment to make and she shouldn't be anywhere near the front bench. Of course it doesn't come close to what Johnson and the Tories have said/ done with regards to working people but that won't matter.

What have the Tories said about working people?
A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:37 - Dec 17 with 1559 viewsDarth_Koont

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:29 - Dec 17 by brazil1982

That working full-time doesn't entitle you to a living wage or any more security than a zero hours contract.

Oh and that your job may have been put under threat through Brexit so that some disaster capitalists can mint it. And it won't affect the big corporations too much. In fact their share prices will go up with a faltering pound so quids in for them and those with big pensions.

Pronouns: He/Him

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:40 - Dec 17 with 1554 viewsbrazil1982

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:37 - Dec 17 by Darth_Koont

That working full-time doesn't entitle you to a living wage or any more security than a zero hours contract.

Oh and that your job may have been put under threat through Brexit so that some disaster capitalists can mint it. And it won't affect the big corporations too much. In fact their share prices will go up with a faltering pound so quids in for them and those with big pensions.

They've said that?! Who, when?
A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:52 - Dec 17 with 1537 viewsDarth_Koont

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:40 - Dec 17 by brazil1982

They've said that?! Who, when?

What spurious point are you trying to make?

These have all been defended by the government and pushed as good for working people. Overall, that's just not true.

Pronouns: He/Him

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:56 - Dec 17 with 1524 viewsOldsmoker

Far left - tick.
Bearded - tick.
Corbanitz - no, a Corbynista yes.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:58 - Dec 17 with 1522 viewsSwansea_Blue

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:29 - Dec 17 by brazil1982

How long have you got?

According to a number of prominent tories, working people are:
Ignorant
Barely literate
Working mothers are more likely to mug you
Drunks and criminals
Feckless, lazy, idlers and useless
Disabled people should be paid less because they don't understand money
Stupid for burning to death in Grenfell

That's just off the top of my head - 5 minutes searching to find interviews and quotes would probably triple that list.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:14 - Dec 17 with 1513 viewsbrazil1982

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:58 - Dec 17 by Swansea_Blue

How long have you got?

Ignorant
Barely literate
Drunks and criminals

That's just off the top of my head - 5 minutes searching to find interviews and quotes would probably triple that list.

All that said about 32 million people? Who said people in work were stupid for burning to death in Grenfell?
A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:15 - Dec 17 with 1511 viewsGeoffSentence

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:56 - Dec 17 by Oldsmoker

Far left - tick.
Bearded - tick.
Corbanitz - no, a Corbynista yes.

I am disappointed. So disappointed in you OldSmoker.

You have a beard!

Dirty.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:26 - Dec 17 with 1500 viewslowhouseblue

chris williamson is blaming labour's defeat on 'a hostile foreign government'.

can you guess which one?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:33 - Dec 17 with 1491 viewsStokieBlue

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:26 - Dec 17 by lowhouseblue

chris williamson is blaming labour's defeat on 'a hostile foreign government'.

can you guess which one?

Tuvalu?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:42 - Dec 17 with 1475 viewslowhouseblue

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:33 - Dec 17 by StokieBlue

Tuvalu?

SB

right number of letters.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 12:04 - Dec 17 with 1444 viewsGaryCooper

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 18:17 - Dec 16 by jaykay

As a centre right poster who voted Green in the GE where do you want to pigeon hole me?

Are generalisations good or bad? It really is difficult to keep up.
A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 15:26 - Dec 17 with 1396 viewsHerbivore

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 11:14 - Dec 17 by brazil1982

All that said about 32 million people? Who said people in work were stupid for burning to death in Grenfell?

Jacob Rees-Mogg, though he didn't use the term working people. The view was then reinforced by Andrew Bridgen. The Tories sneer at the working class, they can barely hide their contempt for them.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 15:37 - Dec 17 with 1383 viewsGeoffSentence

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 12:04 - Dec 17 by GaryCooper

As a centre right poster who voted Green in the GE where do you want to pigeon hole me?

Are generalisations good or bad? It really is difficult to keep up.

That's an easy pigeon hole, you are clearly a neo-con liberal eco-lefty.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 16:00 - Dec 17 with 1353 viewslowhouseblue

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 15:26 - Dec 17 by Herbivore

Jacob Rees-Mogg, though he didn't use the term working people. The view was then reinforced by Andrew Bridgen. The Tories sneer at the working class, they can barely hide their contempt for them.

it's as nothing to the contempt that the corbynistas have for them after they voted the wrong way.

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 16:59 - Dec 17 with 1311 viewsSwansea_Blue

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 10:58 - Dec 17 by Swansea_Blue

How long have you got?

Ignorant
Barely literate
Drunks and criminals

British workers (so about 28m of us) - idlers - Truss, Raab, Patel https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19300051

GB public lacking literacy - BoJo's father and former Tory MEP, Stanley Johnson

BoJo came up with the line that the working class were "likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless and hopeless" and that single mothers are more likely to mug you.

Mogg came out with the corker that the Grenfell victims only had themselves to blame for being stupid - https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/05/jacob-rees-mogg-claims-grenfell Andrew Brigden doubled down on that.

Candidate Sally Ann Hart was the one who reckoned disabled people should be paid below the minimum wage becasue the "don't understand money" https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/06/tory-candidate-says-disabled-people-paid-less-don

A candidate in my constituency said the people on Benefits Street "need putting down, and she liked the idea of "twât a tramp" https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/gower-conservatives-benefits-stree

etc

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 17:59 - Dec 17 with 1391 viewsSwansea_Blue

A forum (almost) full of far left bearded Corbanitz on 16:00 - Dec 17 by lowhouseblue

it's as nothing to the contempt that the corbynistas have for them after they voted the wrong way.

What are these Corbynistas saying?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024