Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone 19:23 - Jan 6 with 7175 viewsReuser_is_God

About time this div was put in his place.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 07:54 - Jan 7 with 1554 viewsartsbossbeard

Well done here, Joe

Needed calling out and if this Tom can't see the hypocrisy, then he's a wrong 'un.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 08:17 - Jan 7 with 1519 viewsitfcjoe

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 07:54 - Jan 7 by artsbossbeard

Well done here, Joe

Needed calling out and if this Tom can't see the hypocrisy, then he's a wrong 'un.

At one point he pointed out it was ironic because the player he is abusing isn't actually our player......

So there is your answer

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 08:20 - Jan 7 with 1500 viewsitfcjoe

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 21:34 - Jan 6 by Smith45

This guy is an absolute class A Tool. I actually think Ashley is a decent guy but the main reason I and a lot of people don’t watch his stuff is helmets like this being given an ego boost going on there every week.

Must be a very difficult line to tread for Ashley, judging by reports on here as he seems to be popular whilst others on his channel aren't. Won't be sustainable long term if his extras turn people off it as some of this stuff will find it's way to the club and any access he may get will be made more difficult
[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 8:21]

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 08:40 - Jan 7 with 1458 viewsSwansea_Blue

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 23:32 - Jan 6 by Swailsey

God they’re all piling in on Twitter now. What a weird gang of what I assume/hope are school kids?

Presumably the same ones who shat themselves when I (a weak, pale, ageing emo kid) called them out for saying stuff about me and my dad at an away game and then moved away after giving it the big I am all game when I turned around to speak to them.

The world is often a pretty lame, depressing place isn’t it.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2020 23:33]

They’re just excitable because Mummy’s let them learn some swear words. They’ll grow up one day.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 08:41 - Jan 7 with 1454 viewsKieran_Knows

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 08:40 - Jan 7 by Swansea_Blue

They’re just excitable because Mummy’s let them learn some swear words. They’ll grow up one day.

... and find themselves a girlfriend (or boyfriend).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 09:09 - Jan 7 with 1418 viewschicoazul

Arsenal TV has sooooo much to answer for. Everyone think they can be Troops now.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 09:36 - Jan 7 with 1366 viewsSWGF

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 08:20 - Jan 7 by itfcjoe

Must be a very difficult line to tread for Ashley, judging by reports on here as he seems to be popular whilst others on his channel aren't. Won't be sustainable long term if his extras turn people off it as some of this stuff will find it's way to the club and any access he may get will be made more difficult
[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 8:21]

I'm surprised he's permitted to film from within the Club's Fanzone on matchdays*, given his channel is called the same. Could lead some to misconstrue that they're linked.

*Reliably informed from "the horse's mouth" that he shouldn't be, but nobody can be bothered to do anything about it

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 09:42 - Jan 7 with 1344 viewsSWGF

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 23:00 - Jan 6 by Reuser_is_God

That new Fims guy is a chuffing bore.

Amen, brother.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Login to get fewer ads

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 09:44 - Jan 7 with 1336 viewsfooters

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 09:09 - Jan 7 by chicoazul

Arsenal TV has sooooo much to answer for. Everyone think they can be Troops now.

Imagine actually wanting to be like that. Ya get me, fam.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 09:51 - Jan 7 with 1321 viewshaynes_toe1

Well, this is an eye opener.

Didn't even know we had a 'fan tv' thing which is possibly the single most cringe-worthy thing from our fans this season (apart from the Lambert love in I guess) but to make it worse it's done by a load of dullards that sound like they only managed to make it to the match by some sort of accident.

Absolutely tragic. Of course Joe's point is more than fair and entirely correct but I'm still trying to cope with the fact that trash exists.
Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 09:52 - Jan 7 with 1311 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 09:51 - Jan 7 by haynes_toe1

Well, this is an eye opener.

Didn't even know we had a 'fan tv' thing which is possibly the single most cringe-worthy thing from our fans this season (apart from the Lambert love in I guess) but to make it worse it's done by a load of dullards that sound like they only managed to make it to the match by some sort of accident.

Absolutely tragic. Of course Joe's point is more than fair and entirely correct but I'm still trying to cope with the fact that trash exists.

We’ve got at least 2, and more depending on exactly what you class as a fan TV channel...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 09:54 - Jan 7 with 1303 viewsDyland

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 23:25 - Jan 6 by Swailsey

I believe I have also sat near them. Made the experience very unpleasant for lots of us.

I've mentioned this a few times in the last couple of years. Going to Town away has become a lottery. I've been stood near these young men more than once and they are total wrong 'uns. Far more interested in getting het up than in the football. Football and ITFC is just an easy conduit for them to blow off steam. If there was some joviality it wouldn't be a problem, but they are boorish without any wit and suck all the fun out of the away experience if you're anywhere near them.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:01 - Jan 7 with 1275 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 09:54 - Jan 7 by Dyland

I've mentioned this a few times in the last couple of years. Going to Town away has become a lottery. I've been stood near these young men more than once and they are total wrong 'uns. Far more interested in getting het up than in the football. Football and ITFC is just an easy conduit for them to blow off steam. If there was some joviality it wouldn't be a problem, but they are boorish without any wit and suck all the fun out of the away experience if you're anywhere near them.

I agree. They sit near that stupid drum, so if I am near it, I move.

I love away games, I do loads. I love the atmosphere and love a bit of banter with away fans and giving them some stick and then taking some back, sometimes people swear myself included. But as you say, these guys take the mick. Some of the stuff I have heard them shout I just think, its not even witty. When I've got kids obviously football opens them up to swear words, but I would be moving them away from the stuff they say.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:03 - Jan 7 with 1264 viewshaynes_toe1

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 09:52 - Jan 7 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

We’ve got at least 2, and more depending on exactly what you class as a fan TV channel...

Disappointing. I can't stand that Arsenal Fan TV which is a bunch of fans trying to make money from their club underperforming.

Can't think of anything worse than making a cheap knock off for that for your own club.
Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:07 - Jan 7 with 1244 viewsIP33

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:03 - Jan 7 by haynes_toe1

Disappointing. I can't stand that Arsenal Fan TV which is a bunch of fans trying to make money from their club underperforming.

Can't think of anything worse than making a cheap knock off for that for your own club.

i wonder how many Arsenal fans actually watch it, majority of viewers must be fans of other clubs laughing at the divs on there.
Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:08 - Jan 7 with 1236 viewsartsbossbeard

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:01 - Jan 7 by TRUE_BLUE123

I agree. They sit near that stupid drum, so if I am near it, I move.

I love away games, I do loads. I love the atmosphere and love a bit of banter with away fans and giving them some stick and then taking some back, sometimes people swear myself included. But as you say, these guys take the mick. Some of the stuff I have heard them shout I just think, its not even witty. When I've got kids obviously football opens them up to swear words, but I would be moving them away from the stuff they say.

If it's the lot with the drum, I was in front of them at the Cambridge friendly and apart from a few chants that they found hilarious and the rest of the world didn't, they were alright.

I guess I've been lucky on my away trips and not stood near them when we're losing then. They do look a bunch of virgins.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 10:12]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:09 - Jan 7 with 1227 viewsSwailsey

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:08 - Jan 7 by artsbossbeard

If it's the lot with the drum, I was in front of them at the Cambridge friendly and apart from a few chants that they found hilarious and the rest of the world didn't, they were alright.

I guess I've been lucky on my away trips and not stood near them when we're losing then. They do look a bunch of virgins.

At what point do you think they'll turn up on here like they did before?

I love this weird TWTD vs Twitter war that rears it's head at times.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:12 - Jan 7 with 1209 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:08 - Jan 7 by artsbossbeard

They were alright last season, I didn't notice them being like this. I think the more views they have got, the more confident they get and the bigger virgins they have become.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:13 - Jan 7 with 1192 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:09 - Jan 7 by Swailsey

At what point do you think they'll turn up on here like they did before?

I love this weird TWTD vs Twitter war that rears it's head at times.

TWTD would always win. We have some proper divs on twitter. A lot of decent people as well, but a lot of divs.

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:19 - Jan 7 with 1175 viewsKieran_Knows

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:03 - Jan 7 by haynes_toe1

Saw this before Xmas as to just how much money they make.

https://www.prolificlondon.co.uk/digital-news/tech-news/2020/01/arsenal-fan-tv-r

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:33 - Jan 7 with 1147 viewsitfcjoe

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:19 - Jan 7 by Kieran_Knows

Saw this before Xmas as to just how much money they make.

https://www.prolificlondon.co.uk/digital-news/tech-news/2020/01/arsenal-fan-tv-r

Wow, never knew it was that lucrative - better try and ramp up the followers of Blue Monday!

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:34 - Jan 7 with 1136 viewsflimflam

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 20:35 - Jan 6 by itfcjoe

It will be met with a wall of silence, no interest in going back and forth on it!

At Wycombe, Will Keane was warning up by corner flag and a fan shouted Keano, Keano to get his attention and when Keane turned round he said ‘Tell Norris he’s a f*cking tw@t’ or something along those lines

He clearly heard it, and just looked away but I just don’t get this mentality at all, I can just about understand abuse in a rage like calling someone a useless tossed if they miss a chance, but it’s such a weird, and c*ntish, think to be doing deliberately. Note - I’m 99% certain it wasn’t same guy doing this but just a separate point

"At Wycombe, Will Keane was warning up by corner flag and a fan shouted Keano, Keano to get his attention and when Keane turned round he said ‘Tell Norris he’s a f*cking tw@t’ or something along those lines"

You must of been standing near me then as I was directly in front the of the chap I believe you are referring to and he was abusive all match especially towards Edwards. Sad as he had a teenage lad with him who I presume was his son.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:37 - Jan 7 with 1128 viewschicoazul

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 09:44 - Jan 7 by footers

Imagine actually wanting to be like that. Ya get me, fam.

I love him.
EDIT; NSFW
[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 10:37]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:38 - Jan 7 with 1118 viewschicoazul

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:34 - Jan 7 by flimflam

"At Wycombe, Will Keane was warning up by corner flag and a fan shouted Keano, Keano to get his attention and when Keane turned round he said ‘Tell Norris he’s a f*cking tw@t’ or something along those lines"

You must of been standing near me then as I was directly in front the of the chap I believe you are referring to and he was abusive all match especially towards Edwards. Sad as he had a teenage lad with him who I presume was his son.

Blubbers?

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:42 - Jan 7 with 1105 viewsitfcjoe

Joe vs some lad from Ipswich Fanzone on 10:34 - Jan 7 by flimflam

Level with the right hand post behind the goal? I was a few rows back from him so didn't hear much more than that as it was dead quiet when he did it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024