Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally 16:55 - Feb 8 with 15413 viewsmonytowbray

Well done, a friend shared this 3 hours ago. They’re now not even afraid to show their faces and recruit in Town.

You must be so proud.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 16:56]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 16:58 - Feb 8 with 7124 viewsNewcyBlue

Who on here has specifically said that they are not concerned when asked?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:00 - Feb 8 with 7054 viewsbournemouthblue

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 16:58 - Feb 8 by NewcyBlue

Who on here has specifically said that they are not concerned when asked?

The anti-racism rally in Town earlier presumably?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:03 - Feb 8 with 7003 viewsNewcyBlue

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:00 - Feb 8 by bournemouthblue

Who knows? My point is that there is no encouragement of racism on this forum and posting accusatory stuff like this does nothing but virtue signal.

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:05 - Feb 8 with 6980 viewsLord_Lucan

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:00 - Feb 8 by bournemouthblue

If there was an anti racism march in town then that explains why the numbskull in the picture was there - unless of course he was just time warped from a Specials concert in 1980.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 17:05]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:11 - Feb 8 with 6897 viewsmonytowbray

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:03 - Feb 8 by NewcyBlue

Who knows? My point is that there is no encouragement of racism on this forum and posting accusatory stuff like this does nothing but virtue signal.

Saying nothing is not enough. Good to see you have your priorities in check to steer this thread away from the utter disgust in the OP.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 17:12]

TWTD never forgets…

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:11 - Feb 8 with 6892 viewsArthur_Hayes

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:05 - Feb 8 by Lord_Lucan

If there was an anti racism march in town then that explains why the numbskull in the picture was there - unless of course he was just time warped from a Specials concert in 1980.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 17:05]

More Screwdriver than Specials I’d say.
Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:13 - Feb 8 with 6874 viewsmonytowbray

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:11 - Feb 8 by Arthur_Hayes

Saw this just after the goal went in too. Ipswich on the whole ain’t making life enjoyable right now.

TWTD never forgets…

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:26 - Feb 8 with 6756 viewsNewcyBlue

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:11 - Feb 8 by monytowbray

Saying nothing is not enough. Good to see you have your priorities in check to steer this thread away from the utter disgust in the OP.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 17:12]

I prefer to attend the counter protests to Pegida etc.

I’m all up for direct action. Punch a racist.

This whole post about it on the internet really doesn’t do much.

As a mostly harmonious site, I don’t see the need for the accusatory tone of your OP.

Any sign of racial hatred is shut down very quickly on here and rightly so.

Login to get fewer ads

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:34 - Feb 8 with 6662 viewsLord_Lucan

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:11 - Feb 8 by Arthur_Hayes

You have a point, although I never attended a Screwdriver gig.

Just swap the camouflage to a Crombie.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:43 - Feb 8 with 6578 viewsmonytowbray

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:26 - Feb 8 by NewcyBlue

As a mostly harmonious site, I don’t see the need for the accusatory tone of your OP.

You obviously missed the thread the other day. Lovely game of whattaboutery.

TWTD never forgets…

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:44 - Feb 8 with 6574 viewsJ2BLUE

What are they recruiting for? What are their beliefs?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:50 - Feb 8 with 6517 viewsfooters

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:26 - Feb 8 by NewcyBlue

Exactly. As someone who's spent a long time doing something about this stuff in the real world, to be called some kind of racism-enabler on here is only going to piss people off, and rightly so.

Posting on the internet =/= doing something about it.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:53 - Feb 8 with 6500 viewsBackToRussia

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:44 - Feb 8 by J2BLUE

They're white supremacists.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:53 - Feb 8 with 6499 viewsmonytowbray

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:50 - Feb 8 by footers

Exactly. As someone who's spent a long time doing something about this stuff in the real world, to be called some kind of racism-enabler on here is only going to piss people off, and rightly so.

Posting on the internet =/= doing something about it.

I tend to do both.

TWTD never forgets…

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:54 - Feb 8 with 6482 viewsmonytowbray

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:44 - Feb 8 by J2BLUE

I don’t think you’re that oblivious how these things work.

TWTD never forgets…

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:56 - Feb 8 with 6447 viewsfooters

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:53 - Feb 8 by monytowbray

I tend to do both.

Good for you. But maybe you should soften your accusatory tone as Newcy suggests, since you have no idea about what other people do on here.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:57 - Feb 8 with 6428 viewsJ2BLUE

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:54 - Feb 8 by monytowbray

I don’t think you’re that oblivious how these things work.

I meant are they proper white supremacists who want an entirely white society or are they just idiots with a few flyers?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 18:05 - Feb 8 with 6371 viewsWD19

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:57 - Feb 8 by J2BLUE

I meant are they proper white supremacists who want an entirely white society or are they just idiots with a few flyers?

They are the worst kind of scum. The worst of the worst.

You know the type. The kind of people who disagreed with Callis on the internet once.

B@stards.
Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 18:06 - Feb 8 with 6350 viewsBackToRussia

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 17:57 - Feb 8 by J2BLUE

They're both.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 18:32 - Feb 8 with 6257 viewsmonytowbray

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 18:05 - Feb 8 by WD19

They are the worst kind of scum. The worst of the worst.

You know the type. The kind of people who disagreed with Callis on the internet once.

B@stards.

Me: Here’s an ACTUAL LITERAL RACIST in Town demonstrating.

Everyone else: Yeah but Callis...

TWTD never forgets…

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 18:35 - Feb 8 with 6223 viewsvapour_trail

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 18:32 - Feb 8 by monytowbray

That hasn’t happened.

You’d do better to drop the victim syndrome which is now detracting from your initial point.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 18:38 - Feb 8 with 6200 viewsmonytowbray

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 18:35 - Feb 8 by vapour_trail

That hasn’t happened.

You’d do better to drop the victim syndrome which is now detracting from your initial point.

Literally a post you downvoted above that does exactly that.

TWTD never forgets…

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 18:38 - Feb 8 with 6194 viewsBluequarters

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 18:32 - Feb 8 by monytowbray

The Specials...are you having a laugh......free Nelson Mandela? It's up to you? Concrete Jungle...anti Natonal Front soon? ???? Do your homework!
Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 18:38 - Feb 8 with 6187 viewsDubtractor

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 18:35 - Feb 8 by vapour_trail

That hasn’t happened.

Yep. What he said.

You've flagged genuine issues, but making it you against everyone else is dumb as fook, especially when most on here (it IS a lefty bumfest after all) are mostly in agreement with your views.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 18:39 - Feb 8 with 6169 viewsvapour_trail

Those of you not fussed about the rising right wing locally on 18:38 - Feb 8 by monytowbray

Literally a post you downvoted above that does exactly that.

That’s one person. You said, “everyone else”.

I don’t want to argue with you about it. I share your concern.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024