Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It hurt me to boo yesterday... 19:47 - Feb 23 with 5142 viewsSitfcB

...I don’t usually but the players have had an easy ride for long enough and they need to realise it’s not going well.

Most happy clapped them to relegation ffs.

It didn’t hurt to boo and chant towards Lambert and I’m glad it was loud and clear to him!!

11 games to go... still got to believe we can do it!!

Hopefully the fans reaction yesterday will actually spur them on!!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 06:48 - Feb 24 with 801 viewsPrideOfTheEast

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 00:31 - Feb 24 by Illinoisblue

6 wins in 29 games. Should be getting absolute pelters. Bloated squad full of overrated players led by a charlatan. Struggling to make Division 3 playoffs ffs. Struggling to compete with Fleetwood. That’s Fleetwood.

And a manager constantly talking nonsense - “got to earn the right to compete” etc. What on earth does that mean?
It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 06:56 - Feb 24 with 789 viewsChrisd

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 20:33 - Feb 23 by J2BLUE

11 games, or to put it another way, a quarter of this season.

11 game, a quarter of a season, with 7 out of 11 at home.

There really is no excuse.

Look at this table, from the day before Accrington away:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:league-one/daterange/fromdate:2

For half a season we've had bottom half form. And we've played the most game in the division in that time.

That's the main concern. All this BS, 'We've got X amount of games at home, there's no excuse,' makes not one iota, since 1st November up until now our form has been that of a team languishing 15th. That's a long time of mediocrity to then suddenly expect everything to click in to place and for us to hit promotion form. We seem incapable of stringing two victories back to back and very much look a side on the downward trend. Currently, this season has that feel of our last one......that air of inevitability.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 07:11 - Feb 24 with 769 viewsReuser_is_God

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 06:48 - Feb 24 by PrideOfTheEast

And a manager constantly talking nonsense - “got to earn the right to compete” etc. What on earth does that mean?

The fact that we’re not earning the right sits with Lambert & the players anyway.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 07:44 - Feb 24 with 740 viewstextbackup

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 07:11 - Feb 24 by Reuser_is_God

The fact that we’re not earning the right sits with Lambert & the players anyway.

He’s trying to convince us we aren’t really worthy of a top 6 spot.

Imagine warnock having us too and u beaten after 9/10 games, not a chance he’d have talked of a bad patch will come etc....

He doubted the squads ability to keep it up, that filters through to players.

As I said to sitters on twitter ‘the c*!ts fcked us’
[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 7:46]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 07:51 - Feb 24 with 715 viewsHerbivore

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 07:44 - Feb 24 by textbackup

He’s trying to convince us we aren’t really worthy of a top 6 spot.

Imagine warnock having us too and u beaten after 9/10 games, not a chance he’d have talked of a bad patch will come etc....

He doubted the squads ability to keep it up, that filters through to players.

As I said to sitters on twitter ‘the c*!ts fcked us’
[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 7:46]

There's a fine line between managing expectations and giving off negative vibes and I've always felt that Lambert crosses that line too often. The other week he basically called Hurst's signings dross when he got all defensive with Phil. Whilst he may largely be right, he's consistently picked a few of them over his own players and Jackson has been one of our few bright spots this season. Utter ballbag is Lambert.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 08:23 - Feb 24 with 690 viewsitfcjoe

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 20:11 - Feb 23 by SitfcB

What RIG said.

Yesterday was the most anti-Lambert it’s ever been and getting worse game by game.

I think his comments yesterday about the fans will bite him in the arse and he’ll end up saying something bad about the support.

Even if Lambert turns it round from here he's lost a lot of fans which he won't get back.

If we drift away from the play offs, he'll be forced out of the club in the summer - 5 year contract or not

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 08:26 - Feb 24 with 679 viewsChrisd

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 08:23 - Feb 24 by itfcjoe

Even if Lambert turns it round from here he's lost a lot of fans which he won't get back.

If we drift away from the play offs, he'll be forced out of the club in the summer - 5 year contract or not

How do you think that it will unravel Joe, PL to walk away or ME gives him the tic-tac? Embarrassing though, after a matter of months of signing a 5 year contract. ME looking a huge mug once again.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 8:29]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 08:27 - Feb 24 with 678 viewstractorboy1978

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 08:23 - Feb 24 by itfcjoe

It would make Evans look very, very silly considering the words spoken when Lambert signed the ridiculous 5 year deal, i.e about needing time and talking long term.
Login to get fewer ads

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 08:33 - Feb 24 with 656 viewsMetal_Hacker

Yep middle aged and fortunate enough to witness both FA Cup and UEFA Cup wins first hand thanks to my Dad bless him

The last time I get "that" feeling regards my team...good question . Can't remember is the honest answer . Perhaps like someone has already said ,when we went up 1-0 against the lot

As for now.....every Monday morning I'm more and more numb to it all

Starting to become water off a duck's back ....I don't like this feeling

Poll: If it were one or the other

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 08:43 - Feb 24 with 637 viewsitfcjoe

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 08:26 - Feb 24 by Chrisd

How do you think that it will unravel Joe, PL to walk away or ME gives him the tic-tac? Embarrassing though, after a matter of months of signing a 5 year contract. ME looking a huge mug once again.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 8:29]

I think it will be similar to Mick, Evans wants to keep him but it becomes untenable and a mutual decision made if we finish outside the top 6. Or well outside it - i.e. nothing to play for on last game or 2.

But that is pure guesswork, not based on anything I've heard, because I haven't heard anything

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 09:48 - Feb 24 with 580 viewspatrickswell

It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 07:51 - Feb 24 by Herbivore

There's a fine line between managing expectations and giving off negative vibes and I've always felt that Lambert crosses that line too often. The other week he basically called Hurst's signings dross when he got all defensive with Phil. Whilst he may largely be right, he's consistently picked a few of them over his own players and Jackson has been one of our few bright spots this season. Utter ballbag is Lambert.

I felt that contempt for the quality of Hurst’s signings was the great unspoken truth in Bart’s recent quote about accepting relegation in October.
It hurt me to boo yesterday... on 09:55 - Feb 24 with 574 viewslondontractorboy57

The woman in front of me jumped up quickly after the final whistle she booed so vociferously i thought her false teeth were about to end up in Row x of the SBR Lower when she started to turn blue her partner managed to calm her down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024