Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! 21:43 - Feb 25 with 2080 viewsSitfcB

COYFB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 21:51 - Feb 25 with 1983 viewsgainsboroughblue

Whilst the other scores going against us was no surprise, Fleetwood winning up until that equaliser was the real kick in the groin.

Table looks slightly better again.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 21:53 - Feb 25 with 1917 viewsITFC_Forever

In that six teams instead of five have moved further ahead of us?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 21:58 - Feb 25 with 1829 viewstextbackup

If gillingham, a team I have now seen twice and are absolute horse sht, finish the season above us I won’t renew my ST, not sure I can get over that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 22:02 - Feb 25 with 1762 viewsBluefish

We are not making the play offs, I suppose it is possible but so is winning next season's FA Cup

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 22:02 - Feb 25 with 1760 viewsstrikalite

Remember it's the hope that kills you sitters..
That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 22:06 - Feb 25 with 1702 viewstextbackup

That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 22:02 - Feb 25 by Bluefish

We are not making the play offs, I suppose it is possible but so is winning next season's FA Cup

If we make the final can we sit together?
Playoffs I mean, not the FA cup

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 22:06 - Feb 25 with 1702 viewsfooters

Here we are, Ipswich Town, applauding other teams' goals in order to help us.

Jesus.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 22:09 - Feb 25 with 1660 viewsitfcjoe

That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 21:58 - Feb 25 by textbackup

If gillingham, a team I have now seen twice and are absolute horse sht, finish the season above us I won’t renew my ST, not sure I can get over that

Jordan Roberts as the main man, think he’s playing left wing whereas we now have no strikers (or wingers)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 22:09 - Feb 25 with 1650 viewsBluefish

That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 22:06 - Feb 25 by textbackup

If we make the final can we sit together?
Playoffs I mean, not the FA cup

Deal. If we make the final I'll buy the beers too

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 22:09 - Feb 25 with 1648 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

There are levels to this game, and unfortunately we are not on the play-off level.

Partly Lambert, partly players, partly recruitment.

There are comfortably 7 or so better teams than us.

Long dull summer ahead, will be no investment in the squad, suspect 10-12k fans next year.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 22:22 - Feb 25 with 1478 viewsBluedandy

Dream on.... we are going nowhere under the current regime.
That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 22:33 - Feb 25 with 1384 viewsFtnfwest

Although I’d still like to see it, this squad doesn’t look capable of even spunking a few wins to scrape into the play offs. If they did and then somehow went on to get promotion they would be destroyed again next year in the championship, they already have been once. We need a lot more of a revolution than PRP will ever give us (particularly as he clearly doesn’t know what he’s doing either)
That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 22:37 - Feb 25 with 1347 viewsSwansea_Blue

That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 22:06 - Feb 25 by footers

Here we are, Ipswich Town, applauding other teams' goals in order to help us.

Jesus.

Help us, or sink us. I’m getting to the point I’d just like us to be put out of our misery. It’s coming anyway, so may as well get it over with.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 22:39 - Feb 25 with 1337 viewsfooters

That Sunderland goal could be massive for us! on 22:37 - Feb 25 by Swansea_Blue

Help us, or sink us. I’m getting to the point I’d just like us to be put out of our misery. It’s coming anyway, so may as well get it over with.

Last year I joked about our new sponsor being Dignitas. Next season this should be a real consideration.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024