Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? 15:26 - Mar 7 with 1710 viewstractordownsouth

Whilst we don't know the finer details of this contract, we know it'll be cheaper to wait until the summer. However, 4 wins in 26 in this league? The excuse that was used in the Championship during tough times was our inferior budget, we don't have that excuse now - we're the equivalent of one of the parachute clubs vastly underperforming.

If we lose both today and away at Bristol Rovers, I reckon Lambert will be sacked. Surely there's a benefit to giving a new manager the last few games to get a better idea of the squad and what needs to be changed ready for next season? Whilst Evans has failed to invest sufficient money in players, he's made big investments in managers. Which is why I don't think Lambert will be here in 2 weeks time.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 15:30 - Mar 7 with 1678 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

We shouldn't be waiting, we should be planning for next season.

Based on Evans' history, he is probably in discussions with potential replacements as we speak.

...God only knows who though.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 15:30 - Mar 7 with 1679 viewsSpruceMoose

This'll be 7 defeats in 9. Our season is done. Another year at least in this dogsh1t league to look forward to.

If Lambert had any integrity he'd resign.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 15:32]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 15:32 - Mar 7 with 1641 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 15:30 - Mar 7 by SpruceMoose

This'll be 7 defeats in 9. Our season is done. Another year at least in this dogsh1t league to look forward to.

But then who will protect the players from the weight of expectation and fixture schedule?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 15:36 - Mar 7 with 1604 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If there is an actual fail to make the play-offs break clause, he wold be able to activate it as soon as mathematically we are unable to make it. Even if that meant paying him the last few weeks of the season, it would be inevitable and so he could not argue with it.

I think he will be gone by the end of the season. If he isn't I would expect him to be here at the start of the next one.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 16:01 - Mar 7 with 1496 viewsSwansea_Blue

No

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 16:40 - Mar 7 with 1433 viewsBlueBadger

Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 15:32 - Mar 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

But then who will protect the players from the weight of expectation and fixture schedule?

I just hope that the miracles worked off the pitch stick.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 16:43 - Mar 7 with 1395 viewspatrickswell

Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 15:36 - Mar 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

If there is an actual fail to make the play-offs break clause, he wold be able to activate it as soon as mathematically we are unable to make it. Even if that meant paying him the last few weeks of the season, it would be inevitable and so he could not argue with it.

I think he will be gone by the end of the season. If he isn't I would expect him to be here at the start of the next one.

If this run keeps going, he will be under huge pressure at the start of next season.
Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 16:45 - Mar 7 with 1362 viewsTerra_Farma

Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 15:30 - Mar 7 by SpruceMoose

Pitiful Spruce.

So depressing isn't it.

Something needs to change.
Login to get fewer ads

Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 16:47 - Mar 7 with 1349 viewsChris_Knights

Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 16:43 - Mar 7 by patrickswell

If this run keeps going, he will be under huge pressure at the start of next season.

When are you going to realise?? No one at Portman Road is under any pressure.... you only have pressure when you care about the outcome ....
Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 16:54 - Mar 7 with 1274 viewsBlueBadger

Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 16:45 - Mar 7 by Terra_Farma

Pitiful Spruce.

So depressing isn't it.

Something needs to change.

I fear Phil will change his hairstyle before Evans changes his whole approach to ITFC.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 16:54 - Mar 7 with 1268 viewsOxford_Blue

If a better replacement is available, then yes.

If not, no.

We might have been able to attract reasonably good managers when we were a championship team. Now, not so sure.
Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 16:57 - Mar 7 with 1224 viewsbrazil1982

Not a chance I'm afraid.
Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 17:02 - Mar 7 with 1185 viewsr2d2

Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 16:54 - Mar 7 by Oxford_Blue

If a better replacement is available, then yes.

If not, no.

We might have been able to attract reasonably good managers when we were a championship team. Now, not so sure.

A better replacement? Mike Bassett would do a better job
Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 17:03 - Mar 7 with 1157 viewsChrisd

Nope, I think it’ll be a Mexican stand off between the pair of them. It’s about who’ll blink first.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 17:07 - Mar 7 with 1104 viewsOxford_Blue

Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 17:02 - Mar 7 by r2d2

A better replacement? Mike Bassett would do a better job

Ha, sure. But I think it’s important we get this one right. No need to hurry.
Hand on heart, do you think Evans will actually act this season? on 17:08 - Mar 7 with 1096 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024