Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line 20:17 - Mar 15 with 3512 viewsMaySixth

will be the same gammons stockpiling bog roll and panic buying while thinking of themsleves

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:12 - Mar 15 with 1638 viewsStokieBlue

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:09 - Mar 15 by footers

I only needed some tenderstem broccoli and a bottle of crisp white but today looked like summat out of Saving Private Ryan, SB. (Better war films are available).

It's going to pot already.

Need to get your wine order in my man.

Stuck mine in today so that should top up the supplies. Broccoli less important. I hear the shelves of Whole Feeds were cleaned out today.

Someone is going to be eating black eyed beans with pumpkin pesto for the next few weeks.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:13 - Mar 15 with 1629 viewsmonytowbray

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:09 - Mar 15 by footers

I only needed some tenderstem broccoli and a bottle of crisp white but today looked like summat out of Saving Private Ryan, SB. (Better war films are available).

It's going to pot already.

I’m 14 weeks sober today and could murder a drink.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:14 - Mar 15 with 1621 viewsJ2BLUE

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:13 - Mar 15 by monytowbray

I’m 14 weeks sober today and could murder a drink.

I've had more beers since this whole thing started than I have in years.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:14 - Mar 15 with 1623 viewssparks

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:06 - Mar 15 by StokieBlue

This type of nonsense really isn't helpful at the moment.

SB

Quite. Divisive and giving licence to the more problematic racism. The tap dance folks do about this is silly. Just avoid reference to race gender etc in your pejoratives. It's not difficult.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:15 - Mar 15 with 1615 viewsnoggin

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:14 - Mar 15 by J2BLUE

My gym is closed so I'm staying off the beer to offset the lack of training.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:16 - Mar 15 with 1607 viewsmonytowbray

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:14 - Mar 15 by J2BLUE

I’m trying to stick to as close to my gym plan as I can with some dumb bells that are a bit too light for me now. Just having to smash as many of each as i can til it physically hurts.

Between trying to read, episodes of the Twilight Zone and posting on here.

TWTD never forgets…

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:21 - Mar 15 with 1599 viewsfooters

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:12 - Mar 15 by StokieBlue

Stuck mine in today so that should top up the supplies. Broccoli less important. I hear the shelves of Whole Feeds were cleaned out today.

Someone is going to be eating black eyed beans with pumpkin pesto for the next few weeks.

SB

This white was just to deglaze, so not a proper bottle. Got about 10 real ones ready and waiting but will get on it with Novel.

Just trying to be sensible and buy what I need when I need it, meaning I was the only buggr who had less than a basket of stuff. Took 30+ mins to do self-checkout!

Will go full wkj from tomorrow and clear out the cupboard before buying owt else necessary. Plenty of canned fish to keep this correspondent happy :)

P.S. Pumpkin is terrible. Change my mind.

f.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:22 - Mar 15 with 1601 viewsPinewoodblue

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 20:43 - Mar 15 by monytowbray

ABUSE. Incredible.

Suck it up snowflakes.

Agreed sad how someone cannot distinguish the difference between a stupid post and one that is abusive.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:25 - Mar 15 with 1582 viewsfooters

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:14 - Mar 15 by sparks

Quite. Divisive and giving licence to the more problematic racism. The tap dance folks do about this is silly. Just avoid reference to race gender etc in your pejoratives. It's not difficult.

Give it up with the whole racist angle. Just because a lot of stupid people are white doesn't mean the insult is racist. It simply means someone who talks nonsense...

nonsense; rubbish.
"‘That's gammon,’ he said, ‘how much real money did you stump up?’"

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:28 - Mar 15 with 1563 viewsmonytowbray

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:25 - Mar 15 by footers

Give it up with the whole racist angle. Just because a lot of stupid people are white doesn't mean the insult is racist. It simply means someone who talks nonsense...

nonsense; rubbish.

STFU HONKY.

TWTD never forgets…

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:29 - Mar 15 with 1556 viewssparks

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:25 - Mar 15 by footers

nonsense; rubbish.

Of course its racist. Its based on skin tone and appearance. Just not helpful. The logical tapdance required to avoid that conclusion is absurd.

Bizarre for someone to report abuse though.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:39 - Mar 15 with 1521 viewsfooters

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:29 - Mar 15 by sparks

Of course its racist. Its based on skin tone and appearance. Just not helpful. The logical tapdance required to avoid that conclusion is absurd.

Bizarre for someone to report abuse though.

If that's the bar you're setting buddy, then, as I said, you could be making hella coin in the rap game :) Get on it!

The on 21:41 - Mar 15 with 1518 viewsmonytowbray

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:39 - Mar 15 by footers

If that's the bar you're setting buddy, then, as I said, you could be making hella coin in the rap game :) Get on it!

A straight white male boomer lawyer.

Can’t wait to see the social impact that has on culture.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 21:42]

TWTD never forgets…

The on 21:44 - Mar 15 with 1508 viewsmonytowbray

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:39 - Mar 15 by footers

When I owned my own house and my own car,
Stood up in the court and I’m spitting bars.
Y’all think you can come at me without no evidence?
Call me a Gammon and I’ll show you my relevance.

TEE DOUBLEYOU TEE DEE SPAAAAAAAARKS. WHAT’S MA MOTHERF*CKIN’ NAME.
AIN’T NUTTIN’ BUT A GAMMON TING.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 21:45]

TWTD never forgets…

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:45 - Mar 15 with 1504 viewsjeera

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 20:43 - Mar 15 by monytowbray

ABUSE. Incredible.

Suck it up snowflakes.

I pressed abuse callis.

Not because of the gammon thing, because, well, it doesn't concern me.

But I am sick of the OP's trolling.

I could PM admin having a moan but it's just as easy to press that as it's the same thing.

No snowflakes here.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:46 - Mar 15 with 1497 viewsmonytowbray

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:45 - Mar 15 by jeera

I pressed abuse callis.

Not because of the gammon thing, because, well, it doesn't concern me.

But I am sick of the OP's trolling.

I could PM admin having a moan but it's just as easy to press that as it's the same thing.

No snowflakes here.

Fair. I’m only playing. FWIW I think it’s been a mildly amusing thread.

TWTD never forgets…

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:47 - Mar 15 with 1494 viewsSwansea_Blue

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 21:12 - Mar 15 by StokieBlue

SB

The run on bog roll becomes obvious at last!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The on 21:49 - Mar 15 with 1493 viewsjeera

The on 21:44 - Mar 15 by monytowbray

When I owned my own house and my own car,
Stood up in the court and I’m spitting bars.
Y’all think you can come at me without no evidence?
Call me a Gammon and I’ll show you my relevance.

TEE DOUBLEYOU TEE DEE SPAAAAAAAARKS. WHAT’S MA MOTHERF*CKIN’ NAME.
AIN’T NUTTIN’ BUT A GAMMON TING.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 21:45]

Your behaviour is no longer normal, if it ever was.

Each time you learn a new word/term you use it relentlessly.

Boomer, boomer, boomer...

Cognitive dissonance. Look everyone I learned a new word that none of you have ever heard of before I reckon so I'm going to keep saying it....

The CAPITALS EVERY TIME YOU WANT TO EMPHASISE A POINT...

Can you not just wind it in a bit?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The on 21:53 - Mar 15 with 1479 viewsfooters

The on 21:49 - Mar 15 by jeera

Cognitive dissonance. Look everyone I learned a new word that none of you have ever heard of before I reckon so I'm going to keep saying it....

footers hearts grumpy jeera. My favourite kind.

But yeah, callis, the whole flogging memes till they're dead and RANDOM CAPS is quite tiring. This isn't Facebook.

'ok boomer' is just daft.

The on 21:54 - Mar 15 with 1478 viewsmonytowbray

The on 21:49 - Mar 15 by jeera

Chill out mate. It was a contextual joke. The capitals were the chorus.

Buy my new EP.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2020 21:56]

TWTD never forgets…

The on 21:55 - Mar 15 with 1473 viewsmonytowbray

The on 21:53 - Mar 15 by footers

footers hearts grumpy jeera. My favourite kind.

But yeah, callis, the whole flogging memes till they're dead and RANDOM CAPS is quite tiring. This isn't Facebook.

'ok boomer' is just daft.

If you think the Boomer meme is dead you are even more out of fashion with DA KIDZ than I am.

TWTD never forgets…

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 22:00 - Mar 15 with 1452 viewsOxford_Blue

Give it a rest.

Let Brexit go.

You might have noticed that now is a time for communities and people to pull together, not criticise each other for the exercise of a democratic vote four years ago. What sort of person in these times looks to cause argument and division?

Tine to reflect and grow up, perhaps?
The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 22:12 - Mar 15 with 1428 viewsSwansea_Blue

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 22:00 - Mar 15 by Oxford_Blue

Give it a rest.

Let Brexit go.

You might have noticed that now is a time for communities and people to pull together, not criticise each other for the exercise of a democratic vote four years ago. What sort of person in these times looks to cause argument and division?

Tine to reflect and grow up, perhaps?

Er, it’s still causing some of us grief - coronavirus is now plastered over the top but it doesn’t make Brexit problems go away. A bit of this pulling together would be nice for those people losing their jobs because of our daft decision.

Trade talks have been postponed, raising likelihood of no deal. Yet the government are timing out an extension.

Medical experts are also concerned Brexit could delay our access to medicines including a vaccine.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 14:36 - Mar 16 with 1312 viewsbraveblue

Oh dear. Another statement based on no facts. Presume you lost the argument and possibly the election also?
The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 14:45 - Mar 16 with 1298 viewsjaykay

The "blitz spirit" voters who demanded we show it to get Brexit over the line on 20:44 - Mar 15 by noggin

So one white man calling another white man, a gammon, is racism?

i dont think he gets the racism bit. a black man can call another black man the n. word but a white man calling another white ,a gammon is racist . crazy world we live in.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024